Missing Cell Phones #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Dane was possibly making calls and texts he didn't want anyone to see,could have had nothing to do with this case.Just coincidence it happened the same night and MW said she was so angry he wiped out all her texts.I can see that happening actually,if true,what bad timing,but FBI has her phone. LE has released DB's cellphone activity,which in this timing,I think very telling.

According to MW her phone was used by someone, she stands by this. She will not say who used it nor who handed her her phone back. Maybe she is either afraid of this person or LE told her to keep it quiet. I do know that she has moved and LE knows where she is.

Sorry I misunderstood the presser, I thought they were saying that MWs phone had never been called in the last 3 years by a DB/JI phone. I didn't realize they were excluding the 11:57am call. So I'm clear now on that.

My question is, JI left DB a vmail, then at 3xx am her voicemail is attempted. Sounds like JI might be involved.

Maybe who ever helped dump evidence was trying to access the voice mail to make sure there was nothing on it............now who helped DB???????????? IMO.

How does MW relate? Did she just insert herself into this circus or did LE really interview her? How on earth is she involved in this if there were NO phone calls made, only attempts at accessing VM?

Supposedly, LE had her number as having been called from the phone records of the DB/JI cell phones. They tracked her down via a craigslist ad in which her number had been published. They found her and, according to MW, said "your phone was called for a 50 second call." It is rumored that Debbie had MWs phone number written on her hand (don't recall source of that or know if it's remotely factual).

So, supposedly, MW did not insert herself. The cops or FBI tracked her down.

I'm interested in the word "attempted to access". If it were Debbie, why wouldn't she just actually access voicemail? This sounds like a failed attempt to me, pointing to a stranger.

IMHO.

I assumed that she couldn't retrieve the vmail due to lack of service. Or she's like me and has to try 20 passwords before she gets it right.

This was the 1st time I heard that JI tried to call DB and tell her he would be late. Atty. says the call went directly to Verizon message that the phone wasn't working....wonder why he didn't call the working phone? Wasn't the phone from DB's dad a working phone?

Wait a sec, i don't have a link, but i thought somewhere along the way, in this convoluted timeline, we heard that Jeremy didn't call her to say he was going to wind up working late and Debbie wasn't at all worried about not hearing from him either.

Anyone want to help me out and throw me a confirmation of the above?

I think Dane was possibly making calls and texts he didn't want anyone to see,could have had nothing to do with this case.Just coincidence it happened the same night and MW said she was so angry he wiped out all her texts.I can see that happening actually,if true,what bad timing,but FBI has her phone. LE has released DB's cellphone activity,which in this timing,I think very telling.

MW said she got her phone back from LE but everything had been deleted.

Why do you think that sighting is credible but not the 4:00 am?

I can understand the 12:15 sighting as it was close to the Irwin home. But I cannot for the life of me understand why someone is carrying a baby 3 miles away at 4:00 a.m. It is all my opinion.

Yes, but the defense is setting up the opposite argument, that what phone owner, knowing that their phone was out of service, would dial *86 to try to access voicemail? His answer: that makes no sense. Therefore, it was Jersey or another druggie.

I think they are trying to set up that argument...not gonna work, IMO. Someone who knows DB was trying to access her VM.MOO

MW said she was angry when she got her phone back and texts were deleted,she left the house at the advice of another roommate.I'm sure LE has questioned every roommate and if this is true,it was all verified.The only thing LE has done concerning MW and the media is telling Judge Jeanine about that call to MW,so it was only cellphone activity they wanted out. If they wanted MW to stay in town,I don't think she would have moved,if advised by them to stay.

Wait a sec, i don't have a link, but i thought somewhere along the way, in this convoluted timeline, we heard that Jeremy didn't call her to say he was going to wind up working late and Debbie wasn't at all worried about not hearing from him either.

Anyone want to help me out and throw me a confirmation of the above?

That's what it said in the People Magazine 10/31 news stand edition. Page 49 - I have the magazine open to that page at the moment.

MW said she got her phone back from LE but everything had been deleted.

She said in a recent interview FBI had her phone,maybe FBI retrieved it from her and have it now. She said when she got her phone back from Dane all the texts were deleted and she was angry about it.

MW said all her "logs and stuff" were deleted that night.......she still does not have her phone. It's all on her fb page.

According to MW her phone was used by someone, she stands by this. She will not say who used it nor who handed her her phone back. Maybe she is either afraid of this person or LE told her to keep it quiet. I do know that she has moved and LE knows where she is.

No, MW changed her story to say that the Dane guy had her phone. The timeframe he had her phone changes frequentlyv apparently in to updates from LE.

It has been reported that DB had MW's phone number written on her hand? Has this been debunked?

Also, in the very first videos of the outside of Lisa's house, MW was seen when the police were given the videos from the Grand Jury request.

So for MW not to have known DB or JI, the above are strange incidences. Also, LE has said that Jersey has been cleared of involvement - this has been on WS earlier. IMO, if LE thought Jersey was involved in Lisa missing, they would let him out with a tail to see if he would get high and lead them to a puzzle piece.
Jersey isn't any use to LE in jail except they know where he is and may be able to answer questions on other people. :banghead:

That's what it said in the People Magazine 10/31 news stand edition. Page 49 - I have the magazine open to that page at the moment.

So did the dude call her or not? Which phone did he call on and what time? I wanna know!:banghead:

I am adding the 1/3 mile radius map to the map stickie so it doesn't get lost

I'm interested in the word "attempted to access". If it were Debbie, why wouldn't she just actually access voicemail? This sounds like a failed attempt to me, pointing to a stranger.

IMHO.

Why would a stranger access another stranger's voicemail? If the phones couldn't call out, but could receive calls in, as alleged, couldn't DB have dialed into VM hoping she could retrieve any voicemails left for her?

[ame="http://video.foxnews.com/v/1270739314001/exclusive-cell-phone-records-released-of-irwin-family/?playlist_id=87937"]http://video.foxnews.com/v/1270739314001/exclusive-cell-phone-records-released-of-irwin-family/?playlist_id=87937[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow