Missing dog found after three years

BetteDavisEyes

Fasten your seatbelts...
Reaction score
Christmas Miracle: Dog Found In Metro Detroit 3 Years After Going Missing In Ohio

December 23, 2015 6:43 AM

ROMULUS (WWJ) – A dog who was missing for three years has been reunited with his family just in time for Christmas after being found almost 200 miles away from home.

Earlier this month, Donna Wreford found a small Yorkshire Terrier wandering around her Romulus home. After asking around the neighborhood, Wreford took the dog to the Romulus Animal Shelter.

Workers at the shelter used an electronic wand to scan the dog and determined he had a microchip implant that had owner information on file with the American Kennel Club. Workers contacted the AKC, who confirmed that the dog was reported missing by a family located in Columbus, Ohio more than three years ago...

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2015/12...-romulus-3-years-after-going-missing-in-ohio/

dog-1.jpg

Rexxn was reunited with his family after three years and being more than 200 miles apart :smile:

awwww, I do shelter work, and I needed this today. Not as badly as this pup needed his family and they him, but a lot.

What a lovely story!! I'm so happy for Rexxn and his family!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back