Submitted Missing: HAILEE DILEONARDO (OR)

Discussion in 'Missing Kids - RSS Feed Thread' started by Seymour Krelborn, Feb 24, 2017.

1. Seymour Krelborn

Seymour Krelborn Feed Me!

HAILEE DILEONARDO, Age Now: 16, Missing: 01/13/2017. Missing From KLAMATH FALLS, OR. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Klamath Falls Police Department (Oregon) 1-541-883-5337.

More...

2. Henry2326

Henry2326 Well-Known Member

Hailee's last public post to social media was January 1, 2017.

https://www.facebook.com/hailee.dileonardo?ref=br_rs

February 1, 2017, Her mother Rena Weyers posted the following: "Update: Hailee has been on social media lately and we are looking for any and all information from friends and followers that can potentially lead us to who she is with and hopefully where....We have some leads as of today but are not releasing anything in hopes of gaining more ground. IF YOU SEE HER ON SOCIAL MEDIA PLEASE SEND A SCREENSHOT, OR VIDEOS OR ANYTHING THAT MIGHT BE RELEVANT TO FINDING WHO SHES WITH AND WHERE. I will update more as we find out more".

https://www.facebook.com/rena.weyers?fref=pb&hc_location=friends_tab&pnref=friends.all

3. Henry2326

4. Henry2326

On February 24th, Rena Weyers, Hailee's mother post on public social media:

"On this day, 16 years ago, I gave birth to a beautiful little baby girl. 10 lbs. 4.5 oz 21 inches long. With black curly hair. She was our first daughter, and she was perfect! Our Buddha baby :) she was a spit fire head strong little girl from day one... She was ALWAYS into fashion and hair... She was a cheesey smile kind of kid with no front teeth... We definitely had our hands full with a child full of so much life and drive, but man was she worth every moment! Today as I r...eminisce on the past 16 years I don't get to hug her... or kiss her squishy cheeks... There will be no cake to celebrate, ....or the excitement of opening presents .... or even a sweet 16 celebration.... Instead I pray that where ever she is, who ever she is with... she is safe and she is strong enough to rise up and she is happy....and I hope she knows I love her more than life itself...even before she was ever born.... Always have, and always will. Happy Birthday beautiful Hailee bug".

https://www.facebook.com/rena.weyers?fref=pb&hc_location=friends_tab&pnref=friends.all

5. Henry2326

On March 6, 2017, Rena Weyers, Hailee's mother, posted on public social media:

If anyone has any sort of contact with Hailee DiLeonardo PLEASE contact police or me. Today marks 53 days since she went missing. What information we have gathered breaks my heart into a million pieces. Hailee i love you and I want/need you home! I don't care what has happened and I don't care what it takes to get through this, but I need you here to do that..... I pray for your protection and safety and the strength to get out of whatever is going on. I love you Hailee bug! Always have and always will.
    PLEASE CONTINUE TO SHARE HER POSTER/PICTURES AND KEEP YOUR EYES AND EARS OPEN. PLEASE.PLEASE. PLEASE.

6. Henry2326

May 12, 2017, Rena Weyers, Hailee's mother, posted on public social media:

7. Henry2326

8. Henry2326

June 13, Hailee's mom reports on social media that someone hacked Hailee's social media account. She has not heard from Hailee. Sweet girl, please contact someone to help.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

9. Henry2326

No news....hope Hailee is safe....

10. Henry2326

Where are you Hailee?

11. Henry2326

This month is six month's since Hailee has been missing. Her family misses her. Hope she is safe....

12. Henry2326