TX Missing In Harris County Texas Under Suspicious Circumstances

Reaction score
"Everyday I wake up I wonder if I'm going to get a phone call that they found his body," says Conception Moreno. Way back in April 2021, is the last time Conception Moreno saw her 19-year-old son, Alexander Silva III.

"Every time I turn the news on, and they find a body in the bayou or in the water, I'm thinking oh my God, is this my child?" Moreno says.

"The last few days of my nephew's life, as we believe, were the 14th through the 17th. That's when everything kind of goes down. On April 14, his ankle monitor turns off for some reason. Looks like there was some tampering," says Silva's uncle, Paul Vasquez.

Silva was wearing an ankle monitoring device for a retaliation charge, which his family now knows went offline for two days in 2021 before he disappeared.

"It comes back online and its traveling to a warehouse in an area of Houston, an area known for sex, drugs and child trafficking," Vasquez explains. He says after two days at that warehouse, the ankle monitor on his nephew shut down for good.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtandSims4
Back