Missouri - The Springfield Three--missing since June 1992 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
If SG had all this info you claim he has....why is this case still unsolved?
I'm betting SG, if he did have info, he'd make a deal with LE to get an early release. What's his incentive to just 'sit on' this bounty of info? I'd be playing "Let's Make A Deal"!
Because building a case isn’t as simple. Especially with moving parts and many involved—like I suspect.

And we can’t speak for Garrison. He could be afraid of retaliation too—which is why he might not ask for an early release.

Can anyone delve into specifics on JK + MH’s relationship —

- How long they dated before marriage
- The date of said marriage
- If they are currently married

I’ve read a few posts that highlight some bizarre occurrences between the couple. Most of which would have ended in a divorce between spouses.

Can anyone delve into specifics on JK + MH’s relationship —

- How long they dated before marriage
- The date of said marriage
- If they are currently married

I’ve read a few posts that highlight some bizarre occurrences between the couple. Most of which would have ended in a divorce between spouses.
They are divorced. Mike Henson lives in AR. I believe the kids and Janelle live in Battlefield.

There seems to be a BIG hang up on a teenage girl acting what they've determined to be hinky. A teenager. Like SHE could've made three women disappear and stay disappeared, or even have known something about it and then kept it a secret ALL these years. A teenager. Theories change depending on what is revealed. To continue to insist on making the facts fit someone's personal pet theory is just the sort of thinking that keeps this a cold case.

A teenager that was in the middle of trying to process and come to grips with the fact that two of her friends and her friends mom were missing and all of the different and possibly horrible outcomes that could come from that, while a camera was shoved into her face and people over-analyzed everything she said.

Stayner abducted the three women from their hotel room without leaving a trace of evidence. He also killed two of the women inside the hotel room. He left no evidence of that either.

Stayner case doesn't parallel this one to me at all.

-Three women at once is different than multiple women over time.
-He was caught relatively quickly and bodies were found pretty quickly. In this case there is zero trace.

Regardless I do think multiple perps were involved in 3MW because of the information from FBI agent Wright.

I also believe multiple people know because of SPD's 20th anniversary statement about keeping ones who know quiet with threats of retaliation.

Stayner abducted the three women from their hotel room without leaving a trace of evidence. He also killed two of the women inside the hotel room. He left no evidence of that either.
The hotel room would have been his confort area not his victims. They could have been more compliant because they were in an unfamiliar area. Even getting in might be easier.

The hotel room would have been his confort area not his victims. They could have been more compliant because they were in an unfamiliar area. Even getting in might be easier.
Also, he was cleared as a suspect in the triple murder (!!) before killing a known fourth victim months later, and only was caught because of the later murder, his car being traced back to him.

Otherwise we might very well have an ongoing thread about the unsolved Yosemite Murders.

I don't think there should be too much doubt that a single perp could control and subdue 3 women. Without a weapon, I think it's a much bigger task - but add a gun/knife to the mix, and the fact that there's a mother and daughter relationship to use against them.. I see it as completely reasonable that they would comply.

I'm interested to know what people think as to the profile of the main perp in this case. Is this the type of crime that's a "once in a lifetime" type of deal? I mean, where would they go from this? I don't think we're looking at a serial killer-type here. Perhaps they had never killed before. A history of controlling women for sex/power/violence is something to consider.

No, no, I didn't accuse YOU of being illogical, MMM, and I apologize that it might have come across that way. I appreciate you backing my point of view. The instruction was for those who still believe that a jealous teen had knowledge of a homicidal encounter with three women and was an accessory to their disappearence for almost three decades.
excuse me??
bbm
dismissing teenagers because well you know their teenagers….is the only "illogical' statement being made around here.
and it might not be your pet theory but you do not have the authority to 'make instructions to others "or dizz others who look at the evidence not assumption building.

if you wanna work with boogie man theories or gangs or whatever other red herring going around with zero evidence to back it up that's your choice and nobody is dizzing you for it.

moo

The reason this case has lasted 26+ years is because it was covered up so well. Name another case where three adults go missing at once without a trace and there are no bodies recovered for almost three decades. There's really no case similar.

Because it's covered up very, very well. And as Wright and SPD suggested: through threats of retaliation and direction by the main perpetrator.

order of disappearances
This would be strange as the two young women were on their way back to Suzie’s house at the time that Sheril was it searching for them?

If it was slightly later then I would of assumed one of them had broken down and they had called home
for help from a Pay Phone. But they had barely left Janelle’s at 2.15am.
so the daughter and her friend disappeared and where were they the last place the mother saw them? and the mother went looking for them and got taken?

The reason this case has lasted 26+ years is because it was covered up so well. Name another case where three adults go missing at once without a trace and there are no bodies recovered for almost three decades. There's really no case similar.

Because it's covered up very, very well. And as Wright and SPD suggested: through threats of retaliation and direction by the main perpetrator.

MI - MI - Patricia Spencer, 16, & Pamela Hobley, 15, Oscoda, 31 Oct 1969

IN - IN - Renee Bruhl, Patricia Blough & Ann Miller, Indiana Dunes SP, 2 July 1966

MO - MO - Angela Hammond, 20, Clinton, 4 April 1991

Just because they have never been found doesn't mean the killer(s) possessed any special skills, it just simply means they were never found.

Many people have went missing and have never been found.

I meant from the same time period. Between 85-2000 and theee adults at once with no bodies found. 60s crimes were probably easier to get away with than it was in 1992.

Hammond is also one person. I asked for cases with three adults. And at a residence. With no body recovery.

This was probably a sexually motivated crime of opportunity for the perpetrator(s) Springfield Man.

Im sure the perp(s) in this case have committed other crimes, but likely not in the same manner; due to the fact that they are probably opportunist type criminal(s).

By this time, they could be dead or locked up in prison.

Sometimes it's because the perpetrator/s were lucky (not meaning lucky as a positive) or that suspects were overlooked by LE. If three friends had gone missing or a mother and daughter went missing the case might have been investigated differently. The victims don't make sense the house doesn't look like a crime scene. If someone knows what happened and won't talk out of fear they will be living that way forever. If they don't trust LE getting the story out there to the media is maybe the safest thing.

Frankly, with the terrain around that area, there are literally millions of places the bodies could have been dumped and never found.

Heck, Lucas Hernandez wouldn't have been found here in flatland Kansas if not for his killer leading the PI to his location, and the % of wooded area here is peanuts compared to the Ozarks.

They could literally be right under someone's nose but never seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam