Missouri - The Springfield Three--missing since June 1992 - #10

Discussion in 'The Springfield Three' started by tlcya, Jul 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. asyousay

asyousay Well-Known Member

If this was a random killer then leaving people behind didn’t carry such a greater risk.

Kidnapping 3 people isn’t exactly easy one would assume and carries a even greater risk of losing control at some point. If these women had no idea who was behind this attack then leaving at least 1 behind would make sense.

Tons of sexual predators only take one victim due how tough it is to even control one person let alone 3.

Logic has to come into play and no forced entry and the fact all 3 women were taken points to somebody who knew at least some of them.

Cops have even said the same at some point or another.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2019
    MooseMeMuch and piasabird like this.
  2. irisheyesofblue

irisheyesofblue Verified Family Member Springfield Three Case

Completely get what you are saying and was just showing the other side. I actually think the person was known by them all, but the main target was Sherrill.

3. pittsburghgirl

pittsburghgirl Well-Known Member

Why? What evidence do you have?

MooseMeMuch likes this.
  4. Catmammy

Catmammy Well-Known Member

Many, if not most, single women alone burn outside lights including front door lights at night. It's called a small measure of security. The girls were not alarmed because they recognized the car that was there. The dog didn't bark when they came in because it knew Suzie, of course. They got ready for bed and then either wondered why Sherrill and the other person hadn't checked in on the sounds of two unexpected girls coming in or they decided to check on Sherrill and it went from there or they decided to go to bed because there was NOTHING on their hinky meters and were taken control of then. Nobody knew there was going to be anything bad until it went down and went too too far.

5. irisheyesofblue

It is a theory. I just said this is what I think happened, not what did happen. I think the target was Sherrill because of the night. She was supposed to be alone. Most likely someone she knew because of the time and most likely Suzie would know as well. Stacey for me may or may not. As I said before I think, I do not know. All just a theory.

Plo_Koon, Talullah and Catmammy like this.
  6. irisheyesofblue

I agree

Catmammy likes this.
  7. dale4172

dale4172 Member

Tricia, I have never heard back from your since you e-mail of 12-07-2018 regarding verification status . Would you up-date and advise please ? Thank you !

8. dale4172

dale4172 Member

Is the relationship verifiable ? Thanks ! (Guess I should look myself ! )

Missouri Mule likes this.
  9. dale4172

dale4172 Member

Haven't verified Nigel's familial relationship yet. Walter James appears from Nevada and a long-term estate settlement Cedar County MO (Stockton is in the area). Interesting, but not much.

10. dale4172

dale4172 Member

Recall where you read this interesting coincidence ? Could be helpful if possible. TY

Scooby Doo 4U likes this.
  11. dale4172

dale4172 Member

I vote this as the understatement of the year Irish ! Good post !!

nugat81 likes this.
  12. irisheyesofblue

Sometimes the obvious needs to be pointed out.

13. Scooby Doo 4U

Scooby Doo 4U Well-Known Member

The long and short of the finance issues reside in the papers printing that police thought that Sherrill was living beyond her means, and there were some red flags about her finances beyond that. That then is followed by Worsham saying once again something to the affect of, "It nothing, we've sorted that out, we've pretty much sorted that out, there were no issues with Sherrills finances.
    This is one of the major problems with this case. You have the papers reporting a story, most of which is dictated by the police. The police say there are concerns about certain things, then Worsham or another cop chimes in at the end of the story, "Oh there's nothing to see......Move along". Give me a freaking break already. I'm surprised that no one in the media ever called him and others out for this idiocy in the weeks and months that followed the crime. I would love to ask him why he allowed the media to print things the police still had issues with, but then butt-dressed everything that seemed potentially important with, "We've pretty much sorted all that out", "He was just off on some of his times".(MH timeline issue). Or, Bla Bla Bla Sherrills finances, followed by him saying, "There was nothing wrong with her finances".

MooseMeMuch likes this.
  14. Scooby Doo 4U

I have to say, if you are correct with these connections, those are very very strange to say the least!!! Although, I personally believe that the two men and may be a couple more, that are responsible for the Trudy Darby murder, were also possibly responsible for Cheryl Kenney and potentially Angela Hammond. Hammond a little less likely based on the M.O. But Cheryl Kenney's M.O. matches almost exactly to the M.O. of the Trudy Darby case. And, one of the men serving live for Trudy Darby's murder, confessed that, "If they knew all that we'd did, they'd fry us for sure". I'm pretty sure Trudy Darby wasn't their only crime!
    But all that aside, very interesting and odd connection if it's true. The Nigel one.

15. Catmammy

Catmammy Well-Known Member

Hello, papers get things wrong, they ALWAYS have depending on where they get their information. I was the victim of a crime while I was at work years ago. The hospital I worked for gave a statement to the local newspaper that wasn't exactly the way things happened at all but staff was warned against talking to the press. The paper printed what the hospital's spokesman told them. It wasn't correct. Law enforcement knew the truth but the community only knew the false information that was printed.

Ibiz, irisheyesofblue and TedMac like this.
  16. Scooby Doo 4U

Yes, but there is a huge difference with what happened in this case. In this case you have police giving the papers and other media stories, but then contradicting their own stories at the end of the stories. Pending sense of urgency, Nothing to see. Red flag suspicion, Nothing to see. It wasn't just necessarily the papers getting the stories wrong, which you're right they very much had a tendency to do that with this case. But rather, it's the police telling the papers stories, that lead one to think that the police are concerned about something, or looking for a lead on something, and then at end of at least two major issues, Worsham says, Nothings wrong, everything is normal. If that's the case, then why tell the story or raise the suspicion in the first place. Not normal!

dale4172 and Ibiz like this.
  17. Ibiz

Ibiz Once I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

I dont think some reporter trying to fill a newspaper article really has anything to do with finding any answers that would supply any conclusions that would help solve this case.

The streeter family was not some big haunchos living on wall street, nor were they involved with the horse mafia, so the question of their finances would be completely mute to the equivalent of grabbing for straws when it comes to bringing a conclusion to this case.

Plo_Koon and MooseMeMuch like this.
  18. dale4172

dale4172 Member

Would you care to define the "horse mafia " please ?

Scooby Doo 4U and Ibiz like this.
  19. Santachrist

Santachrist Verified Family Member Springfield Three Case

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

I can see it being revenge over a rejected sexual advance by someone Sherrill wasn’t interested in. But I doubt that person planned anything out in advance.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2019
  20. Santachrist

Santachrist Verified Family Member Springfield Three Case

If I remember correctly, the Appaloosas and the Paints teamed up with the Arabians to fight the Clydesdales for their beer wagon team contracts.

flute4peace and Catmammy like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.