Missouri - The Springfield Three--missing since June 1992 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't exclude anyone based on age . Just a few " kids" in the area .

Jesse Rush 15 : kidnapped and brutally assaulted / murdered Trudy Darby just north of Springfield . Motive ? None other then pure meaness . May have Commited more according to his confessions ..
Were they in Springfield during graduations in '92 ?

Kylr Yust 18
Looking like prime suspect in disappearence of Kara Kopesky of Belton Mo . Currently charged with arson for burning another missing woman's car .
Strangled and beat his pregnant gf . Beat two kittens ? And drown them .

Edwin Hall 26 :
Abducted Kelsey Smith from a Target parking lot in Overland Park KS in the daytime . Assaulted / murderd her . At 15 he threatened a step sister with a knife and hit someone in the head with a baseball bat .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree....especially if you look at some of the things Rush and his Uncle said about some of the other things they did. "If they knew all the other things we'd done, they'd fry us for sure". (Quote from Rush)

I appreciate the replys ..

If neither knew where SS lived how the heck did they get there ?

With an automobile? Just because they never been there before doesn't mean they would not be able to find the house. For example: if they new the area, and had talked to Susie or whoever, then they could have been given a description of where the home was located. Sometimes a general idea is all that one would need.

For example I had a friend that moved away. I spoked to him one day, and he gave me a general idea of where his house was at. Armed with the info he gave me I had no problem going there and finding it without even knowing the address.

Do we know if Cox's mother is still living? Assuming he will speak upon her death, even if he's lying the more he says the easier it would be to rule him in or out...

For some reason, I keep thinking that this crime was committed by at least two people. Also, due to time frame, I can't help to not disregard the green van sighting.

Did someone mention something about one of the window blinds being part way open? As if someone was peeking out to see if someone was pulling into the driveway?

Yes, I believe the front left window is Sherrill's bedroom (looking at the house from the street) and her blinds were askew. So, it's either 1) totally irrelevant and was done before this incident or after by one of the many visitors to the house, 2) Sherrill looking out upon the girls' arrival home, 3) Sherrill looking out at an unknown person/s arrival, or 4) or in your scenario of more than one perp, potentially perp 1 looking out in anticipation of perp 2's arrival with said van. But I've always thought a sole perpetrator is entirely possible. I've heard mention that the three women "could overpower a single assailant" and/or would create a commotion. I would counter that no one would make a peep if a gun were held on one of the three. Especially in a state of shock...all three could have been corralled in relative silence.

I'm new to this threat, but always baffled by this case. There is discussion as to why JK stated she never went to Suzie's house before-Suzy just moved. There were even boxes in the house.

In any use of statement analysis, that statement would stand out. First, it's unnecessary information--but information she wants us to have. She wants people to know she had never been "to the house" before, and she wants people to know that Suzie and Sherrill had move there recently. Why?

The issue that TexasT raised above is somewhat supported by statement analysis principles; not the shift from "we went" to to "I had never been there"? What about Mike? Why wasn't it "we"? Statement analysis tells us to always pay attention to shifts in language, and certainly in pronoun use. There were things Janelle knew she wasn't telling. I'd bet a lot on that.

The fact she said whatever she said doesn't lend any bearing to solve this case.

Sherrill Levitt was born on November 1, 1944, and was age 47 at time of her disappearance. She was 5 feet 0 inches (1.52 m), 110 pounds (50 kg), with short light blonde hair, brown eyes and pierced ears. She was a cosmetologist at a local salon and a single mother, and was described as being very close to her daughter, Suzanne Elizabeth "Suzie" Streeter. Streeter was born on March 9, 1973 (age 19 in 1992), was 5 feet 5 inches (1.65 m), 102 pounds (46 kg), with shoulder length blonde hair and brown eyes. Her distinguishable marks included a scar on her upper right forearm, a small mole on the left corner of her mouth, and pierced ears (left ear pierced twice). Streeter's friend, Stacy McCall, was born on April 23, 1974 (age 18 in 1992), was 5 feet 3 inches (1.60 m) and 120 pounds (54 kg), with long dark blonde hair and light colored eyes.[1]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Springfield_Three

attachment.php

On Tuesday, fresh flowers rest near by a memorial to the two teens and mother. Like those fresh flowers Stacy McCall's mother tells KSPR she feels fresh leads, technology and investigators can still bring her daughter and the other two women home.

"I look at Stacy and I think she's not 18, she's 38. It's heartbreaking," McCall said in an interview with us on the twenty year anniversary. "Twenty birthdays and twenty Thanksgivings and Christmases and so many times that we sit around the table wanting her nearby."

(...)

Chief Webb offers this advice to any law enforcement who finds the mystery in their hands: "Never give up. You have to go to work on this and treat any piece of information like it's the glue we've been waiting for to crack this case open."

Janis McCall asks people who speculate to stick to the facts and stay away from so many rumors she feels have sensationalized the case.The reward fund for prosecution of those responsible now sits at 42 thousand dollars.

http://www.kspr.com/content/news/New-eyes-on-the-case-of-Springfields-3-missing-women-382172711.html

Thread #1

Thread #2

Thread #3 -
pulled

Thread #4

Thread #5

Thread #6

Would It be possible for mods to fix thread 2 which is not working? And also open thread 3 which was closed if I inferstand it correctly. I would like to read all the threads to get an overview of what had been said and done so that I then can form my own theory.

I would be endlessly grateful :)

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk Pro

Would It be possible for mods to fix thread 2 which is not working? And also open thread 3 which was closed if I inferstand it correctly. I would like to read all the threads to get an overview of what had been said and done so that I then can form my own theory.

I agree. This case has somehow captured me, and I would love to catch up and find a way to help keep it alive. Thank you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Best thing would be to email a mod to ask. I agree that it would be a good thing to get all the threads open again.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Best thing would be to email a mod to ask. I agree that it would be a good thing to get all the threads open again.

I agree. I am new here so where do I find the mods?

I set a private message to one of the Mods about your request.

Thread #2 is also a pulled thread .. it just wasn't noted as such in the opening post. I've edited the OP to reflect that. Both Threads #2 and #3 remain as pulled threads and are not available for reading.

I have not commented on this thread in some time. I would wish to say the case has not been forgotten.

61b14f65b86aa63f4cf6ffa907bf883e.jpg

Never thought we would still be looking for answers 25 Years later ... less then 3 months .

61b14f65b86aa63f4cf6ffa907bf883e.jpg

Never thought we would still be looking for answers 25 Years later ... less then 3 months .

There have been several public and private views that the perp(s) identities are known. I do believe that. Last police statement strongly hinted at that view.

Does anyone have a link to the police statement? I can't remember reading it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members