Missouri - The Springfield Three--missing since June 1992 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the answer was simple, we wouldn't be here nearly 27 years as puzzled as we are... sometimes you can't keep things simple. Especially with this case.

That’s not strictly true though how much luck was involved in this case?

If Janelle and Mike are innocent and are simply brain dead morons then they screwed up the crime scene so that straight away puts the cops on the back foot. So the crime doesn’t have to be complicated it just needed some luck on their part.

That’s not strictly true though how much luck was involved in this case?

If Janelle and Mike are innocent and are simply brain dead morons then they screwed up the crime scene so that straight away puts the cops on the back foot. So the crime doesn’t have to be complicated it just needed some luck on their part.
Where you see luck, I see "planned" and "calculated"

I file Janelle and Mike in "brain dead" category over guilty category. But again, just my opinion. And I worked that lead for years to no avail.....

Where you see luck, I see "planned" and "calculated"

I file Janelle and Mike in "brain dead" category over guilty category. But again, just my opinion. And I worked that lead for years to no avail.....

How could any perp plan for Janelle’s stupidity?

I am all ears on how you think the perps planned the house as any new ideas can only be good.

How could any perp plan for Janelle’s stupidity?

I am all ears on how you think the perps planned the house as any new ideas can only be good.
Someone had to discover them. They probably assumed Stacy's mom was going to come there first and not a friend. They did get a little luck there, I admit.

With Suzie and Sherrill, if the goal was to silence, then they were just needing to confront them about something. Stacy showing up likely caused the entire thing to go askew... the thing the perps could not have planned for? The McCalls' persistence.

If Janelle is part of this entire thing, then the cops probably got it out of her eventually and told her to keep it out of the public. Her being close friends with the cops all these years tell me that. I doubt they are staying close to her to put pressure on any perp because then surely it would have worked by now. It's probably mutual sincerity. ...

Someone had to discover them. They probably assumed Stacy's mom was going to come there first and not a friend. They did get a little luck there, I admit.

With Suzie and Sherrill, if the goal was to silence, then they were just needing to confront them about something. Stacy showing up likely caused the entire thing to go askew... the thing the perps could not have planned for? The McCalls' persistence

This is why I have always assumed Sherill had to go as Suzie being murdered meant Sherill could talk about whatever got Suzie killed IMO

The drug angle is definitely a valid one, but as mentioned a few pages back, it doesn’t make sense how so much money was left behind. It doesn’t rule anything out, but that aspect makes me question drugs as motive.

My theories have gone back and forth over the years as I’ve become more familiar and more intrigued by the case. The one thing I’ve not really read too much about are the missing photos - definitely another strange aspect of this case.

The sexual undertones are alarming to me. If the phone calls were related or not, is anyone’s guess - but there’s a part of me that believes this may have initially started as a sex crime, before turning into something much worse. It would be interesting to know how much the bedrooms were investigated, because I’m sure the main contamination from the visitors to the house that day took place in the living area.

Please......contact SPD and encourage them to invite the show 'Cold Justice' to investigate (and solve!) this case!

P3 Tips

It's really EASY and won't take but 15 mins (at most).

The above link will take you to: Global Intel
It will ask you:
Country - United States
State - Missouri
City/County - Springfield
"The Springfield Three" is at the top of the page.

Write a letter/comment and encourage SPD to invite the Cold Justice team to help solve this case. It need not be a 'mystery' any longer.

It will give you a 'secret' I.D. and Password and your very own decoder ring :cool: to check back with them later. COOL
The only cost to you is about 15 mins. of your time.
No $ involved. :D

Thanks guys ;)

Please......contact SPD and encourage them to invite the show 'Cold Justice' to investigate (and solve!) this case!

P3 Tips

It will ask you:
Country - United States
State - Missouri

Write a letter/comment and encourage SPD to invite the Cold Justice team to help solve this case. It need not be a 'mystery' any longer.

It will give you a 'secret' I.D. and Password and your very own decoder ring :cool: to check back with them later. COOL

Thanks guys ;)
Done. Hoping for resolution.

IrishEyesOfBlue and SantaChrist are both Verified Family Member3 Springfield Three Case
I don't mean to split hairs here, but they're not verified family members of the Victims. They are family members of people who were considered "Suspects" in the crime at one time. That's a little different than being "Verified Family Members". That implies Family Members of the Victims.

P3 Tips

It will ask you:
Country - United States
State - Missouri

Thanks guys ;)

The drug angle is definitely a valid one, but as mentioned a few pages back, it doesn’t make sense how so much money was left behind. It doesn’t rule anything out, but that aspect makes me question drugs as motive.

My theories have gone back and forth over the years as I’ve become more familiar and more intrigued by the case. The one thing I’ve not really read too much about are the missing photos - definitely another strange aspect of this case.

The sexual undertones are alarming to me. If the phone calls were related or not, is anyone’s guess - but there’s a part of me that believes this may have initially started as a sex crime, before turning into something much worse. It would be interesting to know how much the bedrooms were investigated, because I’m sure the main contamination from the visitors to the house that day took place in the living area.

The problem is we don’t know if Suzie or Sherill had a ton of cash stashed somewhere especially if drugs were involved. Sherills room was untidy and so was Suzie’s, we can say maybe it was down to graduation prep but we simply don’t know if somebody went though their rooms and took stuff.

The problem is we don’t know if Suzie or Sherill had a ton of cash stashed somewhere especially if drugs were involved. Sherills room was untidy and so was Suzie’s, we can say maybe it was down to graduation prep but we simply don’t know if somebody went though their rooms and took stuff.

I think this angle was investigated and nothing came of it. Maybe I'm wrong but maybe it's time to stop making Sherrill and Suzie out to be criminals when there is no proof to support that claim.
The purses might not have been looked at or into until the police were called and Mrs. McCall was there. That's when they would have looked for wallets, IDs, cash or credit cards.

I think this angle was investigated and nothing came of it. Maybe I'm wrong but maybe it's time to stop making Sherrill and Suzie out to be criminals when there is no proof to support that claim.
The purses might not have been looked at or into until the police were called and Mrs. McCall was there. That's when they would have looked for wallets, IDs, cash or credit cards.

All angles should be explored as we don’t know what happened. Suzie certainly didn’t mix with the normal high school crowd and we don’t know if she simply had lousy taste in men or was in to anything else.

All angles should be explored as we don’t know what happened. Suzie certainly didn’t mix with the normal high school crowd and we don’t know if she simply had lousy taste in men or was in to anything else.
No one should be off the table. Suzie and her mom survived with some questionable men in their lives. Why that night? Graduation night would not guarantee a parent would be home alone. I feel like looking into that night might offer answers.

What do you consider the normal crowd? There is what one friend, of Suzie's and Stacy's we listen to?

I don't mean to split hairs here, but they're not verified family members of the Victims. They are family members of people who were considered "Suspects" in the crime at one time. That's a little different than being "Verified Family Members". That implies Family Members of the Victims.
I don't think this splitting hairs scooby.
agree 100%

these people ARE NOT family members .
have no idea why they are being labelled as such.

especially a POI at one time or another who actually wished these people dead.( heat of the moment or not.)

I have notified tricia to please look at this again but have so far heard nothing back.

I don't think this splitting hairs scooby.
agree 100%

these people ARE NOT family members .
have no idea why they are being labelled as such.

especially a POI at one time or another who actually wished these people dead.( heat of the moment or not.)

I have notified tricia to please look at this again but have so far heard nothing back.
There should be a way to distinguish between people family and people that have been involved in the case or knew the victim/s. I'm glad the Clays are cool with answering peoples questions, but it's not the same as having a missing child or family member.

There should be a way to distinguish between people family and people that have been involved in the case or knew the victim/s. I'm glad the Clays are cool with answering peoples questions, but it's not the same as having a missing child or family member.
yes
most people are verified'insiders'.
calling them family is not factual and just not appropriate imo
as I said I have alerted mods but have not been acknowledged.

What do you consider the normal crowd? There is what one friend, of Suzie's and Stacy's we listen to?

I consider a high school crowd to not assault women or rob dead people.

I certainly didn’t associate with such people in secondary school. My parents also wouldn’t of let me move in with a boyfriend at 17.

Suzie was not a typical high school kid by the sounds of it. Stacey on the hand seems like the typical teenager.

I am not saying that makes Suzie a horrible person. But her questionable taste in men could be why she vanished so that needs to be explored.

Stacey from the little we know didn’t have a abusive ex boyfriend or one who robbed dead people.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member