MISTRIAL - Sidney Moorer on trial for the kidnapping of Heather Elvis #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
CUJenn, at 8.22 on your video you have just left 'Augusta Plantation'.

10mo5qx.jpg

Stick the following in google maps and you should see it.

33.737204, -78.897201

I just wanted to add something ancedotal here, even though I am not quite caught up on the thread because I'm reading the posts about why would Heather cry on the phone to Bri or why would she call him over & over etc.

Ten years ago when I was in my early 20s I began seeing a man who was in his mid-30s. He had recently separated from his wife and as far as he would tell me he was free to date, but let's just say that that was not really a mutual understanding.

To cut out a lot of unnecessary narrative I'll say that I can understand more or less everything we know that Heather did. Every time I would try to move on from this awful love triangle, up he would pop with the I miss you & I want to be with you. It was so hard. I hated the drama with his wife. I hated feeling like I was being played for a fool, but at the same time I was in love with him. It was intense. I didn't want to be apart from him, but I would remove myself, try to move on and get sucked back in with an out of the blue late night phone call. So, IMO of course Heather would have willingly left the house to meet with him. Of course she was upset when she called Bri. It takes so much emotional work to move on (and maybe she wanted Bri to know he's calling her and saying this stuff because your friends care about you but they are so condescending when they're not in the sitch "he's obviously playing you, move on" etc. it's vindicating in its own twisted way).

Maybe those phone calls were rage calls "what the heck is with calling me and saying that and not calling back" or whatever. You get so wound up your pride goes riiiiight out the window. You can be exhilarated & angry.

TL; DR I don't question or puzzle over any of Heather's actions because I've been there. She wasn't over SM (IMO), but she would have got there.

Luckily for me I wasn't involved with a couple of psychopaths, and I was able to mend my broke heart by road tripping across America, where I met with a friend of a friend who happened to be a lovely Georgia boy & we fell in love over the next few months and are together to this day :)

(I just wanted to add my happy ending, as Heather was entitled to one and I always think about her now when I think back on those days of my own)

I'm pretty sure this was the 15 year old that Tammy was claiming was her boyfriend. I would expect to see him at Tammy's trial.

The problems of taking both accused to trial in the one case :(
Tammy's alleged boyfriend was 15??

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Tammy's alleged boyfriend was 15??

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Well its worth remembering that she is a complete fantasist but yes, allegedly was sending inappropriate messages/pictures to a young lad

I really think they crossed paths in their vehicles when Heather left Longbeards after being there 15 minutes. She turned into Augusta Plantation as it was the first best place to turn her vehicle around and back to Longbeards.

IMO When she got back to Longbeards, she was abducted and taken in a car unknown to us.
(Remember the 4 young guys (1 of them is related to the Caison/Moorers) saying they were 'ready' for action or whatever it was. Wish I had that pic right now as it is so important to the investigation imo.

How does PTL play into Heather being abducted at LongBeards? How and why did her car end up at the landing?

I was looking at the earliest maps and the McDonalds receipt on the afternoon of the 17th was very near Longbeards.
Was there a reason for Heather moving around in that area? Out of the eyes of the MRS?

Its also interesting seeing where the Indecent Assault charge locations were. Were the times of these charges recorded?
BBM: It was close to her place. To get to a McDonald's otherwise, she would have had to go to one on 501 or back across the Waterway to one on 17. All of that requires leaving surface roads.

CUJenn, at 8.22 on your video you have just left 'Augusta Plantation'.

10mo5qx.jpg

Stick the following in google maps and you should see it.

33.737204, -78.897201
The road she turned around on was Augusta Plantation DRIVE. If you follow it back there far enough, it takes you to River Oaks Elementary School.

That pay phone conversation has more content than we know about, and perhaps that BW knows about. Seriously, if HE reported to BW that SM had asked specifically in the pay phone call to see her that morning, and had given her a meeting place, it would have served the state's lure claim to have that brought up in testimony.

BW's testimony was largely about who HE was, their friendship, HE's lifestyle and family conflicts, her residence transitions, and her affair dynamics and escalations with the SM/TM triangle. The testimony about the critical phone call was minimal and provided little insight into the evolution of the call, why SM decided to announce his wife-leaving at that hour, and how he and HE ended the call and where they left things. I find this rather remarkable.

The conversation lasted five minutes. There has to be more content. Why so many outgoing phone calls. What was the urgency that couldn't wait. :pullhair:

The conversation lasted five minutes. There has to be more content. Why so many outgoing phone calls. What was the urgency that couldn't wait. :pullhair:

Maybe the call from SM said something like meet at a certain time, HE probably could have told him she had to think about it, etc .. and then when time came to meet up she called him at the pay phone, thinking it may be his new cell phone or something, to let him know that she would be there .. when she didn't get a hold of him, she kept calling just in case .. I was a young girl once too and I can think back to some old relationships where I tried to get over the guy and just as soon as I felt better, boom .. a phone call or something .. geesh .. men

cujenn81, the thanks button just isn't enough!
:yourock:
:takeabow:
And your accent is beyond adorable!
:loveyou:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How does PTL play into Heather being abducted at LongBeards? How and why did her car end up at the landing?

My opinion is the only reason is that it is close to the M's home.

My opinion is the only reason is that it is close to the M's home.

If I abducted or killed someone, I sure wouldn't hop in their car and head towards the direction of my house with it. What purpose would that serve??

I have been around the block on this and am back to thinking Heather drove herself to PTL.

Thanks TTF. I did read your well thought out theory when you first posted it.

If Heather was abducted from or killed at LB's, why move her car to PTL. Why not just leave it in the LB parking lot, a safe distance from their home.

My thought on this is that it was done to mislead searchers. If police and everyone else are convinced that she was last at PTL, because her car is there, that's where searches are going to be. That leaves plenty of time for the LB dumpster to be emptied into a landfill with no one ever suspecting that HE could have been there.

Trying to work out the thinking process and logic of killers is really difficult. I mean how logical is killing someone in the first place?

Maybe they thought PTL was remote enough that Heather's car wouldn't be found for a longer period of time (a few days, even a week or 2), versus a parking lot that gets traffic every day (like LBs does).

Maybe they felt abducting her from PTL would be less likely to attract any attention, less likely for there to be any cameras around.

Or maybe it was something else entirely. It was convenient to them, dark, private. Whatever they did to her it seems like they did it or finished it elsewhere (like at home where their security system captured it). Otherwise, why the need to discard the entire hard drive of that system and buy a brand new one.

If I abducted or killed someone, I sure wouldn't hop in their car and head towards the direction of my house with it. What purpose would that serve??

I think that they thought they had it all so well played that no one would EVER suspect them.

OR

They had someone like Daddy C waiting there in a boat at the landing to receive the body and go off into the swamp and dispose of it.
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member