MISTRIAL - Sidney Moorer on trial for the kidnapping of Heather Elvis #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the heck is she trying to say? Will the M's stop at nothing to get their message out, now her Mom is speaking to the media on her behalf?

I don't know if this has been posted about, but in your link there's a video of Truslow and he mentions the friend of his on the jury and describes him as between an acquaintance and a friend. He says he voted guilty, but then it sounds like that's not confirmed, rather, KT thinks he would do what he felt was right, or something to that effect.

Who knows, I suppose we'll find out for sure, but I do think the assumption that the guy intentionally hung the jury is far-fetched.

..haven't got to the end of the thread yet, however, astounded at the mistrial.

..I'm very disappointed in the jury-----gave up in under 10 hours ???? the hold outs must have been die hard not guilties ( based on...?)

..my heart goes out to HE's family & friends tonight, they were robbed.

Looks like a masonic handshake to me. Puts the whole judge/defendant relationship into perspective and also answers the question of why SM seemed so smug throughout the trial.

Just read that the death penalty is being pursued for Mark Sievers in the Teresa Sievers murder. Mark was not even in the same state when she was murdered, yet he's still culpable because he PLANNED it. He set it all in motion.

I wish the jury would have realized that even IF (HUUUUGE IF) SM was not the one driving that truck, he still PLANNED it all and set it all in motion. He's still at fault!

Ugh.

Looks like a masonic handshake to me. Puts the whole judge/defendant relationship into perspective and also answers the question of why SM seemed so smug throughout the trial.

Do we have any reason to believe SM is a Mason?

I think one of the things that could have strengthed their case is if the officer would have included seeing cameras in his report.

I'm not sure the holdouts would have believed or cared about any other testimony or report than what they already heard. Obviously the M's had cameras around the property and in the house as that was testified to by a friend of the son in addition to the officer who saw the cameras. That's independent corroboration.

At least we know the state will try him again since it's like this trial didn't happen (no double jeopardy in a mistrial).

At the risk of seeming ignorant...what exactly about this handshake makes it look like a "masonic handshake"...what is a "masonic handshake". I am familiar with the organization and it is probably very much alive in the areas they live but seems odd that a judge would be a member? Just wondering. It was disgusting for sure and I would like to see the judge and his demeanor and customs at his other trials...maybe this is how he always acts?

I think one of the things that could have strengthed their case is if the officer would have included seeing cameras in his report.

or if they were in any of his pictures. or, if they could find other pictures on hard drives/sd drives/usb drives that had the cameras and/or camera monitor in them.

or if they were in any of his pictures. or, if they could find other pictures on hard drives/sd drives/usb drives that had the cameras and/or camera monitor in them.

Surely SOMEONE who has been to the Moorer home in the last several years has a pic.

Is there still a reward in this case? Or it it just for discovery of Heather's body?

Surely SOMEONE who has been to the Moorer home in the last several years has a pic.

Is there still a reward in this case? Or it it just for discovery of Heather's body?
and
What about insurance claims - Property and Casualty? They usually have to take some good pictures. Any other pictures taken for insurance coverage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member