Misty 2/9/2010 jail video tapes - the anniversary of Haleigh's disappearance

Hank wouldn't make so many comments about his job (or lack thereof) or struggle to find housing, or anything else if Hank didn't think some kind soul was listening and might throw him some money. Whether LE has asked him to try to get info out of Misty is completely secondary to Hank's purpose to see if he can't get public sympathy (and dollars) thrown his way.

I wonder if LP has told Hank to come through and find Haliegh. Hank is better than the LE at questioning so far. I am all ears at this point. Go Hank!

I think Hank is being prompted/prodded by LP.

I would tend to agree that if Hank is indeed fishing with Misty then LP is offering up the attractive $$$$$ bait --- and the first downpayment incentive was a car.

When you are down on your luck, your family is basically in jail and, you just lost your home ..... a shining bounty hunter with $$$$ signs is very tempting.

Time to talk Misty. Save your family. Bring HaLeigh home.

No matter what the reason or what the cause, Hank is helping. Let's put our cynicism aside for a bit and give some credit. He is doing what nobody could do before.

No matter what the reason or what the cause, Hank is helping. Let's put our cynicism aside for a bit and give some credit. He is doing what nobody could do before.

I wish I could, Whisp. Put it aside, I mean. But there has been not ONE person who put aside self-interest for Haleigh in this case. I can't quite get to the place to say that Hank will be that guy.

But .... but ... Whisp, isn't that what Ron is doing? He got her into the cell ....
:croc:

I just don't think he's just doing it out of kindness, and if the book deal is true, well it would be a short book ... I was sleeping ......I was at work .... the end
so he needs Misty to tell more

Does Misty or Hank ever mention on this tape the fact that LP has provided Lisa and Hank a car?

Hmmmm.

I had a nasty flashback then and thought that I was on the wrong thread, :waitasec: this sounded so much like CA's jail visit with KC and how she presented leading questions and was only concerned about one thing, family image.

Deja vu all over again. :banghead:

Well, gosh, this video must be way different that the rest. The Croslins have been willing to put their dirty laundry out there for the whole world to see, warts and all.

Unemployment, being broke, their own run-ins with the law, having to live in a flophouse, voicing their love & support of their kids, but still wanting reassurances.

That does not sound like peeps all eat up with family image in my opinion.

JMO - I don't recall any of that from the KC/Family visit videos. [Not to mention the fact that they wouldn't even visit her after the first couple of visits. Talking in code, apparently attempting to help in an end-run around justice.]

WAIT.....

Are you talking about the Croslin tapes or the Teresa-Ron tapes?

(Not trying to be a smart-aleck.)

I think the next payment will be a house, they need one if she gets bailed out.

The 17 second pause, well what do you think of that?

Whisp, we all want a hero, but I don't think Hank is it. :(

I don't like the fact that he kept repeating the names of J and L. I feel like he was making sure everyone knows they are snitches and that could put them in danger! He doesn't know for sure that they are snitches! The UA could have befriended them first to get to Misty and J and L were fooled by him too.

BTW, this isn't the tape mentioned in the article that opened this thread. That one is supposed to be from either 2/9 or 2/10. Keep discussing this tape and I may change the title later, not sure.

In the clip you posted Doc, when she finds out she was set-up and for what reason, her mind starts wandering and she looks like she is instantly plotting. Also, in the new video at the link I notice MC head shake no sideways when HC asked if Haleigh was coming home but she was saying of course I hope so, not 100% sure (not exact words).

I definitely agree he is getting her talking. Noone else has said anything near "Do you think Haleigh is coming home?" that we have heard. Maybe because of redactions or maybe because noone would ask. Who knows.

HC is still pressing ToC from the itty bit I heard. That he isn't convinced MC has told what she knows. I wonder how far they discuss it at length or if it is just that brief, seemed like he was waiting for ToC to chime in. Or maybe I'm wrong.

When you have NOTHING, and not only are you facing charges, but your wife is and 2 of your children are, then you will grasp at whatever lifeline is thrown to you. LP must seem like a savior right now.

Can Hank and Lisa pull it off?

In the clip you posted Doc, when she finds out she was set-up and for what reason, her mind starts wandering and she looks like she is instantly plotting. Also, in the new video at the link I notice MC head shake no sideways when HC asked if Haleigh was coming home but she was saying of course I hope so, not 100% sure (not exact words).

I noticed that get even moment too. She shakes her head no when it should be yes in some other videos too.

On another tape she rats out Donna and tells just how many drs she goes too and how many pills she gets from each and she tells this because donna has been telling the detectives stuff about her.

I am just waiting to see that plotting in her eyes when she decides to turn on Ron.

When you have NOTHING, and not only are you facing charges, but your wife is and 2 of your children are, then you will grasp at whatever lifeline is thrown to you. LP must seem like a savior right now.

Can Hank and Lisa pull it off?

I think they can. They are getting her to talk against her lawyers advice, she could slip.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back