Misty arrested for drugs on 1-20-2010

He did quit, but IIRC he represented her in something after he announced he was no longer representing her...Anyone else remember that?

It was surrounding her trip to the Today Show with Donna, which went against his advice. Then, he took her back to do the quicky divorce... can't recall if there was something after that. :waitasec:

I hope I'm wrong but I got a feeling Misty is going to walk after all this is done and over with. I wonder if her attorney will seek immunity for the information that she has. I think we will see more arrests and more charges once Misty opens her mouth.

If she walks then Putnam County has no right to sit back and complain about the drug problems! They continue time after time after time letting these fools back out on the streets...
I'll be extremely pissed if she gets off of drug trafficking!

shes been crying her eyes out...

ViewImageFull.aspx

She looks WAY WAY WAY more upset than she did when she 'lost' a whole child. Remember those crocodile tears anyone?

Good. Serves her right.

Emeral, I remember that. I think he quit but then he came back.

I do, pick me, pick me.....lol

I believe this had something to do with the tests that TM offered her. She went against the advice of her attorney and took them anyways. I think once the results came out is when her attorney said that he could no longer represent her. (i wanna say it was around the time of the road rage with DB and the today show)

This whole time- is mushy in my head.... I will look for the links...BRB

PATTYG- you are too quick :)

If she walks then Putnam County has no right to sit back and complain about the drug problems! They continue time after time after time letting these fools back out on the streets...
I'll be extremely pissed if she gets off of drug trafficking!

That makes two of us. :)

Posted by Dee10 on Ron's thread:

http://stephww.wordpress.com/2010/01...tapes-exposed/

From the article she posted:

Also, in another exclusive interview, Jacgue Hollander heard all the illegal wire tap tapes Brock made of Misty Croslin. Hollander will relay, in detail what she heard on those tapes and how she belives Brock knows where Haliegh Cummings is. Will Brock sing like a church brid now that the long arm of the law has caught up with her??

Now Misty will really understand what the cops mean by she is the KEY.

She can unlock that cell door with the KEY.

This has been such a long time coming. I think (hope) things will start to snowball now and the truth will finally be revealed!

Boy she sure looks horrible, its time to wake up Misty the Judge would like to see you now ...

NEW01212010MistyCroslin02WEB.jpg

I believe that anything that has Oxy in the name carries a federal charge. I could be wrong but I am thinking that was something that I read. 25 years is a mandatory sentence and they will require proof of anything that she tells them at this point.

But I do believe that it will get interesting at this point.

They are now up the creek without a paddle and fastly headed for the falls

I don't know about manditory sentencing but their charges are not petty at all. I was charged with only one count of simply selling Oxy and Klonopin and I was facing 15 years. They are screwed, for real!

So at court this morning Misty said she has an attorney already. Wasn't it Misty who said?

"Lawyers are for guilty People"?

She could walk, but at the same time, I think LE is determined to bring Haleigh home and could grant that in order to do so...JMO

Maybe walk on the drug charges with long probation and court ordered drug recovery classes or entering a recovery facility. jmo

According to Art Harris his (ahem) sources say the detectives have already started grilling her about Haleigh.

~snip~

Without missing a beat, sources tell me detectives have already started grilling Misty about the 5 year old girl she was babysitting last Feb. 10 when she says she woke up in her then boyfriend, Ronald Cummings’ trailer, to find Haleigh missing. She has denied knowing what happened to her, as well as any involvement in her disappearance, despite flunking a lie detector and voice stress analysis.

http://www.artharris.com/2010/01/20...ld-cummings-jailed-on-drug-charges/#more-3688

I have not yet read the article, but based purely on the snip...

OGMAB, Artie F'Tardy. I thought everybody knew that Misty had been questioned by LE from Day 1.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back