Misty C. #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the problem with that article:

March 14, 3:20 PM

The date is currently July 19, 1:53 AM.

Yep! you are correct ..it is now July 19th and No answers about where Misty was on the days prior to Haleigh's disappearance and still she is a suspect. The timeline was just not that night but they also wanted days prior. If you think she has FINALLY gave them something then good but:

As of March 14, .....nothing, nada....she gave them nothing and she told people she "passed" the test. She has not been cleared! She also did not want to talk anymore.

Below is an article stating Misty and her "inconsistencies" from Major Bowling. He is said she is not off the list as a Suspect. She does not want to explain herself or her behavior to the press when asked and told them to stop calling her. She was not cooperative and they say she needs to account for time even for the days before Haleigh went missing.

He also said he is satisfies with Ron's accounting of the EIGHT hours in question. I may have to interpret this from 7:00pm to 3:00am........hmmmmmm.

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crim...-cleared-as-suspect-in-Haleighs-disappearance
There is nowhere in that article which you posted that says Bowling says anything about Ronald and 8 hours. WTH?

Sorry, posted wrong one...he remarked about her appearance on the today show. I have the article

However; you did address that issue in the Ron C thread...So I know you are familiar with it. You have said a blogger posted the article and the newspaper doesnt have it anymore..but this is the Misty thread.

Now I will post a link to Major Bowling discussion of the pink shire on 2-17-09 soon

I say the pink shirt and the back door have red flags flying high! He did not say the pink shirt has been located...

Why would Misty tell 911 that Haleigh was wearing PJ's? ...

I bet they are really looking at the time Haleigh got off the school bus. Maybe the AC man did see her..and they are going from that moment on...IDK

Tells me they are suspicious though about the time.

Still would like to hear explanations of why Misty told 911 Haleigh was wearing PJ's

Oh..there should be some good responses for that question...

Still would like to hear explanations of why Misty told 911 Haleigh was wearing PJ's

Oh..there should be some good responses for that question...

Was the Amber Alert ever updated to reflect what Haleigh really was wearing when she disappeared ? I would think that between Misty, TN and AS, they could identify what piece(s) of clothing were missing.

If Misty said that Haleigh was wearing PJ's, why weren't LE looking for PJ's in the house?

They were looking for what she wore to school...things that make you go hmmmmmm.

Was the Amber Alert ever updated to reflect what Haleigh really was wearing when she disappeared ? I would think that between Misty, TN and AS, they could identify what piece(s) of clothing were missing.

Me too Shaymus...but RC is the one who would know what she wore to school...didn't he dress her and drive her that day?

Me too Shaymus...but RC is the one who would know what she wore to school...didn't he dress her and drive her that day?

I don't know. She didn't ride the bus that am and I'm not sure if the neighbor saw her in Ron's car by the bus stop. But, didn't Misty say she didn't leave the house that whole day ?

Here is the last Amber Alert:

Narrative: ***UPDATE*** The child's age and her last known location have been updated. A Florida AMBER Alert has been issued for Haleigh Cummings, who was last seen in the area of Hermit's Cove in Satsuma, FL. **UPDATE** Clothing description is unknown.

http://www.fdle.state.fl.us/mcicsearch/FlyerNewPerson.asp?Case_Id=28474&case_nbr=

Haleigh's Alert was updated 2x and no description of what she was wearing is included. Shouldn't the family have been able to figure out what clothes were missing ? I would think the clothing is a big assistance in locating a child - especially if has been discarded at some point.

I hate to admit it but I don't think I could point out if a particular pair of shorts or shirt was missing from my daughters clothes unless it was special one. She has numerous pink, purple, yellow shirts, jean shorts, play shorts etc. In addition, with Haleigh going to Crystals house on weekends it would be even harder to keep track of the clothing.

Here is the last Amber Alert:

Narrative: ***UPDATE*** The child's age and her last known location have been updated. A Florida AMBER Alert has been issued for Haleigh Cummings, who was last seen in the area of Hermit's Cove in Satsuma, FL. **UPDATE** Clothing description is unknown.

http://www.fdle.state.fl.us/mcicsearch/FlyerNewPerson.asp?Case_Id=28474&case_nbr=

Haleigh's Alert was updated 2x and no description of what she was wearing is included. Shouldn't the family have been able to figure out what clothes were missing ? I would think the clothing is a big assistance in locating a child - especially if has been discarded at some point.

I hate to admit it but I don't think I could point out if a particular pair of shorts or shirt was missing from my daughters clothes unless it was special one. She has numerous pink, purple, yellow shirts, jean shorts, play shorts etc. In addition, with Haleigh going to Crystals house on weekends it would be even harder to keep track of the clothing.

Yes, I agree, the movement between Crystal and Rons would complicate identifying the clothing. But, if one of my kid's had gone missing, I think I could've pinned it down. It just seems such an important thing in the search. JMO

LOL feeling like a bad mom, think I will go inventory and take pics of my kiddos clothes because honestly I don't think I would realize if one of her 10 pink shirts was missing, or one of her cotton shorts was missing.

Yes, I agree, the movement between Crystal and Rons would complicate identifying the clothing. But, if one of my kid's had gone missing, I think I could've pinned it down. It just seems such an important thing in the search. JMO

LOL feeling like a bad mom, think I will go inventory and take pics of my kiddos clothes because honestly I don't think I would realize if one of her 10 pink shirts was missing, or one of her cotton shorts was missing.

LOL - maybe my kids just didn't have as many clothes as your daughter. I wouldn't know underwear or socks, but I think I could pin down the outer clothing and shoes. We don't know how much Haleigh had, but she always seemed very well dressed in the pix. Some said she only had one pair of shoes and that they were in the mh. But, that seems odd to me.

I think I'd do lots to try to pin down what Haleigh last wore. If I couldn't tell right away, I'd look through pictures - just do all I could. But again, JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong