Misty C #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stolen with respect and admiration from our beloved teh.

Misty is the key.........not a rumor.
Ron's past drug arrests........not a rumor.
WBG and the party weekend.....not a rumor.
Ron and Misty getting married at the worst time possible.....not a rumor.
Ron and Misty getting a divorce.......not a rumor.
Teresa lying about who paid for Misty's trip......not a rumor.
Misty failing several lie det. tests.........not a rumor.

I could go on, but why? What's the freaking point.

BBM

I guess you are just going to post this in several threads? I'll post the same answer since it's the truth. No point letting false info sit.

LE has not released the results of Misty's, nor any lie detector tests. We only know the results of ONE of Misty's LDT - the one that Tim Miller set up. So yes - Misty failing "several" LDTS *IS* a rumor unless LE gives the results of her LDTS and unless they state that she has failed.

BBM

I guess you are just going to post this in several threads? I'll post the same answer since it's the truth. No point letting false info sit.

LE has not released the results of Misty's, nor any lie detector tests. We only know the results of ONE of Misty's LDT - the one that Tim Miller set up. So yes - Misty failing "several" LDTS *IS* a rumor unless LE gives the results of her LDTS and unless they state that she has failed.

Sorry that my posting what I felt was perfect and complete truth is bothersome to you. I do believe that there is info out there that more than one lie detector has been considered "failed"

I really thought that this was a place that one could post their opinion even in multiple threads. I have yet to read in TOS that it is wrong. Perhaps there is a secret listing of rules that you are privy to that I do not have?

BBM

That's right Ath, also Teresa did not lie, and we do not know what happened on the "party weekend". Also "worst time possible" is an opinion.

Well the truth still sits that LE states Misty is inconsistent, has been inconsistent from the start, was uncooperative, and "the key."

I'll take their opinion of Misty's veracity.

Seems to me that as rapidly as she wanted this RO removed after her divorce, that it wasn't necessarily her idea to get it in the first place.

Yet another WTH event with Misty and company, debs. You are correct to draw that conclusion. It's basically what I think happened too. IMO, the RO was Ron's decision which he convienced Misty to go along with, not so much for her safety but for his satisifaction of revenge against Tommy.
I'm sure that statement won't sit well with those how have a different opinion about Ron and his behavior. But, when you add 1 and 1 you get 2. I think it's also called common sense.
Sadly, as things are going these last 9 months, I'm afraid we will never know for sure.

I think we all have opinions, it doesn't bother me that yours is different.

IMO, RC doesn't have the power over people that we are expected to think he has. I think Misty has been subjected to this type of behavior from her familyall her life. I think the Croslins are an abusive bunch. Misty was away from them and at that time she had the strength to protect herself from further abuse w/ the RO. IMO, now that she is homeless, she feels she has no choice but the drop the order. It's a very sad situation to me.

Sorry that my posting what I felt was perfect and complete truth is bothersome to you. I do believe that there is info out there that more than one lie detector has been considered "failed"

I really thought that this was a place that one could post their opinion even in multiple threads. I have yet to read in TOS that it is wrong. Perhaps there is a secret listing of rules that you are privy to that I do not have?

The fact is that LE has NEVER released anyone's polygraph results. That is a fact.

One example of LE stating no polygraph results will be given to the public:

From an interview that TJ Hart did with Lt. Greenwood:
Greenwood: We cannot divulge any information about results of any polygraphs or who has or has not taken one recently.

Your opinion is your opinion. I am perfectly fine with anyone having a different opinion than mine. I respect everyone's right to have one. I do have a problem with things being represented as fact when they are not. I will not play a snark game with you, though. Have a nice night.

Miller said Equusearch did not pressure Misty Cummings into taking a lie detector test.

WJXT was told when investigators with the Putnam County Sheriff's Office heard about the new polygraph tests, it subpoenaed the results.

The sheriff's department only said it is not surprised at reports of the results of the new tests.
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/20579259/detail.html

Good enough for me

WHY should she stay right where she is and leave the RO in place?
Personallly, I believe she needs to return to PC, remove the RO against her brother since Tommy has never ever proven to be a real danger to her and file one against Ron C and all the Cummings, who have attempted to set her up and make her the "FALL GIRL" ... Then she should march straight into PCSO and give them the information they need to arrest and bring to justice the person who is responsible for Haleigh's disappearance...JMO

DONT all of you Ron haters think that if he was such an abuser, he would have done something to Misty by now? How long do you think he can think she has something to do with his daughter missing and not do anything to harm her? G think about it......
I am still waiting to hear about the sheffield lie detector results.....

DONT all of you Ron haters think that if he was such an abuser, he would have done something to Misty by now? How long do you think he can think she has something to do with his daughter missing and not do anything to harm her? G think about it......
I am still waiting to hear about the sheffield lie detector results.....

IMO.......If Misty was helping Ron cover something, why would he hurt her?

TM and Co., gave MC a polygraph, a VLA and hypnosis. I suppose that could be considered "several".

LE said they weren't surprised at the alleged results of TM's tests. That is about as meaningless as a statement can be. It neither confirms nor denies the results of the polygraphs given to MC by LE.

I am not trying to be argumentative, but to put words into people's mouths and infer the real meaning of what was said, or to try to discern what they meant to say is fruitless.

Until LE says "MC failed the LE adminstered polygraphs", all we can know for certain is that TM and Co., said she failed the ones they themselves put her through. We don't even know if she did in fact fail those tests or whether other polygraphers would disagree with TM and Co.'s assessment of their testing and/or procedures.

IMO if she didnt want the divorce and was covering for him, she would tell if she didnt want him to divorce her as she is young and would do it for revenge and she would use that to get the cops off her back.....

IMO if she didnt want the divorce and was covering for him, she would tell if she didnt want him to divorce her as she is young and would do it for revenge and she would use that to get the cops off her back.....

That would work unless it was something they were both involved in. Then not so much.

Well...actually I don't need poly results to detect deception--I'm a parent and have a sixth sense :) ...but her convoluted recounting of events and story changes are enough to convince me that she hasn't been 100% honest....IMO and all that...but if I were a betting woman--I'd bet she failed others.....

You know given the anger Ron expressed in the 911 call--gotta wonder if he later came to think Misty WAS involved--why didn't he hurt her? He made some pretty strong threats on those calls....hmmm....:waitasec: Now LE thinks Misty holds more info--but Ron doesn't--seems odd to me...IMO

Wasn't Misty was recorded saying (video) that she knew she'd done poorly on the LE LDT? I'd bet my potbelly pig ..... if I had one, that she was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam