Misty C # 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question... Did Misty call Timmy the night Hayleigh went missing? I know she called Tommy or her mother, but read a comment on that BNN site that she had called Timmy. Is this true?

I do believe that Misty partied (yes, I do mean drugged it up, but that's JMHO) all weekend the wknd. before HaLeigh went missing and have many questions regarding her state of mind (and Ron's as well, but I'll get to his thread later) and her recounting of events from Sunday leading up HaLeighs disappearance.

Have we ever been able to confirm when Misty actually returned to the MH? I've read Sunday, early Monday, Monday afternoon. I don't remember it ever being stated as fact but hopefully I missed it. TIA to anyone that can help!

I have a question... Did Misty call Timmy the night Hayleigh went missing? I know she called Tommy or her mother, but read a comment on that BNN site that she had called Timmy. Is this true?

Txvicki the first call that she made after turning her phone back on at 3:15 the night Haleigh went missing was to her brother Timmy Croslin, Timmy, not Tommy( Hank jr) the one who claims now months later that he went to Haleigh's house and banged on the door and no-one answered. Misty called Timmy Croslin, the one who now lives in Cape Cod with Chelsea.

Lyndsy is the wife of Tommy, who recently had seizures, and is studying to be a nurse. Peggy Collins, Lyndsy and Chelsea's mother, told Art Harris that Lyndsy was in the hospital the night Hank SR was arrested for "doctor shopping" and Chelsea thought they were possibly fighting about who was supposed to go and pick up Lyndsy from the hospital. Sounds crazy to me. Lyndsy was supposed to take her nursing boards somewhere around the middle of December, ( on the 11/25 we heard that she had to take the boards in two weeks) Wonder if she has taken them yet?

I do believe that Misty partied (yes, I do mean drugged it up, but that's JMHO) all weekend the wknd. before HaLeigh went missing and have many questions regarding her state of mind (and Ron's as well, but I'll get to his thread later) and her recounting of events from Sunday leading up HaLeighs disappearance.

Have we ever been able to confirm when Misty actually returned to the MH? I've read Sunday, early Monday, Monday afternoon. I don't remember it ever being stated as fact but hopefully I missed it. TIA to anyone that can help!

I can't provide you with a link right off-hand, but I'm sure that I heard TMiller state in some video or audio that she (Misty) had just moved back to the m/h that evening. Probably on NG. She has some editors [or whatever] who manage to jam-pack each episode with so many clips [audio, video, photo, text, graphics] that it's hard to tell which show it might have been on. [If it was even on her show - but I'm pretty sure that's where I would have seen/heard it.]

Anyway, that would match up to the scuttlebutt I heard here in town before it was all over the media. [Tuesday a.m.]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member