Misty's Supreme Court Filing SC10-1989

Well, there was expert opinion that stated Misty going on about the cleaning, was a sure sign of molestation. At first, I was like, 'huh??", but after remembering a visit I had with a psychologist, when I was in high school, I have to admit, that I can see a correlation. The dr asked me point blank, if I had ever been molested, and I answered with, 'No, I'm clean'. and he later asked what my favorite childhood memory was, and I told a rambling story about our Saturday morning cleanings...how we mopped, disinfected, scrubbed everything with comet, and how clean everything smelled. He was pretty confident that I was repressing memories. IDK. I remember a lot of abuse, but I'm not sure about blocked memories. Anyway, I'm sure any kind of molestation would make someone feel dirty, so the next logical step would be to want to clean up the feelings. JMO, but there may be something to the cleaning theory.

I'm so very sorry for what you went through Dodie. :(

bbm, who's "expert opinion"?

Which is why she should have listened to those who told her it's in her best interest to tell the truth about what she knows. If she has told everything she knows then I don't think she deserves 25 years. If she hasn't then yes, she's a bit off in the head but it should not cost her 25 years or life in prison. No doubt in my mind she's a lot smarter now than she was almost 3 yrs ago. Bottom line...she's in prison because she chose to buy and sell drugs. For now, nothing on her record indicates she's involved in the disappearance and/or death of HaLeigh. I've never thought Misty was a cold-blooded killer. A manipulative addict who ran into RC and family, yes, but neither she nor her parents or brothers were "homicidal masterminds". Whenever she's released from prison she'll come out a much more educated and mature person.

Okay I'm ready for the cow pies...:waiting:
:escape:

It's interesting to hear any of this group referred to as cold-blooded murderers. I just don't see any of them that way. I do think they are all stupid and all thumbed their noses at the law, and I do not think Ronald's kids were well taken care of at all--not by him and not by Misty. I think drugs in the household were an everday fact of life for those kids. I think drug use in the presence of the kids was also a very real possibility--at least the mind-altering affects of the drugs were not hidden from them even if the actual shooting up or whatever, was. And remember, there were guns in the house as well.

Now, I am not saying the kids likely had access to drugs and/or guns in Ronald's house, but it is not out of the realm of possibility that they did. What is more likely to be the case, however, is that drugs and/or guns were handled/used by Ron and Misty without really trying to hide anything from the kids. With all this stuff going on in the home, it is easy to see how an accident might have occurred. And I am not speaking of your normal average everyday childhood accident--I mean an accident caused by someone who was under the influence of some drug, or was messing around with a gun for some reason or another, either high or angry or both. I mean, it could have been an accident of the nature that everyone panicked and did some stupid stuff to try to make it look like an abduction because they thought (or knew) no one would believe it could have been an accident.

I think they are all in cahoots, including some not incarcerated. I think they acted in a way that once done it could not be turned around and fixed--or they didnt' think it could. I think they believed it would all blow over sooner than it did, and I think none of them expected to be arrested for doing/dealing drugs since they had been doing/dealing drugs for some time in the area and LE had always looked the other way. I think they were all stupid enough to think LE had stopped looking at them or had never seriously suspected them, so they went about their sorry existences and that finally brought them to their knees. I do not think any of them are cold-blooded killers who planned to harm Haleigh or deliberately killed her even in the heat of the moment. I think one or more of them caused something to happen and Haleigh died as a result. And the condition of the body, or circumstances of their activites that day/evening/early morning are such that if they were known, arrests would be made--for Haleigh.

They are all in on the cover up. And they are all content to not talk because to do so would bring them all down.

JMO.

It's interesting to hear any of this group referred to as cold-blooded murderers. I just don't see any of them that way. I do think they are all stupid and all thumbed their noses at the law, and I do not think Ronald's kids were well taken care of at all--not by him and not by Misty. I think drugs in the household were an everday fact of life for those kids. I think drug use in the presence of the kids was also a very real possibility--at least the mind-altering affects of the drugs were not hidden from them even if the actual shooting up or whatever, was. And remember, there were guns in the house as well.

Now, I am not saying the kids likely had access to drugs and/or guns in Ronald's house, but it is not out of the realm of possibility that they did. What is more likely to be the case, however, is that drugs and/or guns were handled/used by Ron and Misty without really trying to hide anything from the kids. With all this stuff going on in the home, it is easy to see how an accident might have occurred. And I am not speaking of your normal average everyday childhood accident--I mean an accident caused by someone who was under the influence of some drug, or was messing around with a gun for some reason or another, either high or angry or both. I mean, it could have been an accident of the nature that everyone panicked and did some stupid stuff to try to make it look like an abduction because they thought (or knew) no one would believe it could have been an accident.

I think they are all in cahoots, including some not incarcerated. I think they acted in a way that once done it could not be turned around and fixed--or they didnt' think it could. I think they believed it would all blow over sooner than it did, and I think none of them expected to be arrested for doing/dealing drugs since they had been doing/dealing drugs for some time in the area and LE had always looked the other way. I think they were all stupid enough to think LE had stopped looking at them or had never seriously suspected them, so they went about their sorry existences and that finally brought them to their knees. I do not think any of them are cold-blooded killers who planned to harm Haleigh or deliberately killed her even in the heat of the moment. I think one or more of them caused something to happen and Haleigh died as a result. And the condition of the body, or circumstances of their activites that day/evening/early morning are such that if they were known, arrests would be made--for Haleigh.

They are all in on the cover up. And they are all content to not talk because to do so would bring them all down.
JMO.

My sentiments exactly...Thank you...JMHO

IF Misty didnt come home and he picked up Haleigh, I can see him making her gone so Misty would come running, this guy sat and nonchalantly gestured toward the water and dared say his daughter was probably down there huh? I mean, if Ronald is mentally retarded, then can someone just say it because the fact any loving Dad can go there is insane, or has a mental disability. There is a reason they are lying about that, and Teresa probably knows Misty made Ron so psycho he killed his daughter in a tantrum. jmo

JMO.
I'm not ruling out a cold blooded murder. If this was an accident, surely all of those 15 to 25 year sentences, would have motivated somebody to speak up. IMO, somebody murdered this child. As hard as that is to fathom, it does happen. I wish it was an accident in which a bunch of scared kids, decided to cover it up...but I don't think so anymore. MOO.

I wish that Crystal would have an attorney approach her and offer free services to file a wrongful death lawsuit against the whole group all that are in the pokey as well as several who are not.....see if they could all keep their stories straight then.

I wish that Crystal would have an attorney approach her and offer free services to file a wrongful death lawsuit against the whole group all that are in the pokey as well as several who are not.....see if they could all keep their stories straight then.

Sounds good except I think they are passed keeping their stories straight.

Hi
I haven't posted alot but I was wondering how Linsy and her kids are doing? Do they go and visit Tommy?

Well, there was expert opinion that stated Misty going on about the cleaning, was a sure sign of molestation. At first, I was like, 'huh??", but after remembering a visit I had with a psychologist, when I was in high school, I have to admit, that I can see a correlation. The dr asked me point blank, if I had ever been molested, and I answered with, 'No, I'm clean'. and he later asked what my favorite childhood memory was, and I told a rambling story about our Saturday morning cleanings...how we mopped, disinfected, scrubbed everything with comet, and how clean everything smelled. He was pretty confident that I was repressing memories. IDK. I remember a lot of abuse, but I'm not sure about blocked memories. Anyway, I'm sure any kind of molestation would make someone feel dirty, so the next logical step would be to want to clean up the feelings. JMO, but there may be something to the cleaning theory.

There could be something to the cleaning as a cover up for molestation, and it also could have been something that Jr. saw her doing except that she places the cleaning as being before bed instead of after Haleigh was taken away.

Which is why she should have listened to those who told her it's in her best interest to tell the truth about what she knows. If she has told everything she knows then I don't think she deserves 25 years. If she hasn't then yes, she's a bit off in the head but it should not cost her 25 years or life in prison. No doubt in my mind she's a lot smarter now than she was almost 3 yrs ago. Bottom line...she's in prison because she chose to buy and sell drugs. For now, nothing on her record indicates she's involved in the disappearance and/or death of HaLeigh. I've never thought Misty was a cold-blooded killer. A manipulative addict who ran into RC and family, yes, but neither she nor her parents or brothers were "homicidal masterminds". Whenever she's released from prison she'll come out a much more educated and mature person.

Okay I'm ready for the cow pies...:waiting:
:escape:

I keep thinking everything points to Tommy, then waver back to that interview where Misty is talking about Haleigh having to be just like her, and even get pink tennis shoes same as Misty. Misty got a hateful look and tone of voice about Haleigh very briefly before catching herself. That one thing made me believe that she could have done something then set up the others to help hide a body. If anyone did help they'll never admit to it out of fear of being charged with murder.

I keep thinking everything points to Tommy, then waver back to that interview where Misty is talking about Haleigh having to be just like her, and even get pink tennis shoes same as Misty. Misty got a hateful look and tone of voice about Haleigh very briefly before catching herself. That one thing made me believe that she could have done something then set up the others to help hide a body. If anyone did help they'll never admit to it out of fear of being charged with murder.

IMHO..No way was it Misty or Tommy who harmed Haleigh.. I will admit she and Tommy and possibly some other members of her family may have helped out that night though.. Truth be known I suspect it was Misty and Tommy who were the ones being set up that night by Ron C, his mother and grandmother...JMHO

I thought LE were pretty much only looking at Tommy with Misty knowing more than she was telling. They all seemed to want to pin it on Joe, but it could be that's because he knows what they did. He did say that Timmy and Chelsea left in the van that night. Misty and Tommy's whole bogus line of stories still seems to fit with what Jr. saw and might have heard before and after Misty possibly left with a black lover, leaving the kids home alone for awhile. You got some guy admitting to going over to the trailer at about the right time, his truck being seen, a truck being seen by the dumpster, admitting to seeing the body in the van, then Jr. telling his story. Bingo. The cops probably just need more evidence and a body. Jr. must have heard Hayleigh crying, but that doesn't mean Misty was really there at that time and not later. There's got to be some reason why Misty thinks Haleigh was molested, and I will always believe that it was set up for her to be found out on that trail by the water, because there's no way the perpetrator could risk putting a body in his truck or to risk keeping his boots. Most of them are dopeheads, paranoid, and fear losing their kids. No way will they risk having a murder conviction pinned on them, or hiding a body.

bbm, ITA

JMO, hate to think it, but ITA, JMO the answers lie with Misty and Tommy, and LE knows they are the two involved JMO. Blood thicker than water and all that. The answers lie with them, and not with HaLeigh's parents or grandparents JMO. What did they do to HaLeigh??? :( God bless HaLeigh and her family :(

Two Croslins and two Sykes/Cummings in prison, targeted. Ron prob held Tommy down and took his hands and put prints on a gun that killed his daughter or something. After his sick words on Cobras tapes, I dont put nothing past that drug addicted convicted felon.

jmo

Awhile back I was thinking about those dumpster hits, and had an idea. It was supposedly a construction dumpster, and after some googling, I saw where a bunch of debris, including drywall/sheetrock, was removed. I thought, 'Bingo...another tie in to Tommy'. IMO, he has some explaining to do. JMO.

-------------
Hi since way back when I have felt Haleigh was in that dumpster while someone thought of a better place. LE never checked into that well enough even
saying blood could have been on a BandAid!! I dont think they will ever find the little girl, God Bless her. I think of her often.Its so sad...:seeya:

who said misty is the one who murdered Haleigh? she might be an accessory, or maybe was used as a pawn, hence cutting a deal to knock off the 25 years would be a good thing for her

jmo

They can't, because she has been convicted and there is a mandatory sentence. That ship has sailed.

Awhile back I was thinking about those dumpster hits, and had an idea. It was supposedly a construction dumpster, and after some googling, I saw where a bunch of debris, including drywall/sheetrock, was removed. I thought, 'Bingo...another tie in to Tommy'. IMO, he has some explaining to do. JMO.

So, are you saying drywall was only exclusive to Tommy? I mean, logically there is drywall in every home, thats just not a "smoking" gun, imo.

In my opinion, I don't think Misty knows where Haleigh's body is. She never left the mobile home and wouldn't know where Haleigh was taken to, which is one reason she couldn't take the immunity deal. No deal without a body. There are four possible people who know where that body is, and Misty is not one of them.

I agree with you. I'm not sure about "four possible people", but I'm sure at least three know, plus possible one or two unknown others who helped in the disposal while someone was establishing an alibi.

I've always looked at three knowns plus 1 or 2 unknowns, none named Croslin.

While I believe Misty knows what happened to Haleigh, she doesn't know where she is now.

JMO

IMHO..No way was it Misty or Tommy who harmed Haleigh.. I will admit she and Tommy and possibly some other members of her family may have helped out that night though.. Truth be known I suspect it was Misty and Tommy who were the ones being set up that night by Ron C, his mother and grandmother...JMHO

i tend to agree with you Emeralgem. i really don't think any of the Croslins know the real truth about what happened. my guess is that three know what happened and only one knows where she is. the rest were just pawns imo to spread rc's disinformation. imo if tc or mc knew anything that would truly help find Haileigh, they would have told it by now. especially mc. jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back