Misty's Supreme Court Filing SC10-1989

Discussion in 'Haleigh Cummings' started by krkrjx, Nov 1, 2010.

1. Nonni Brenda

Nonni Brenda Georgia girl

Em, I agree totally with you. TN and GGMS know, and were involved in protecting the person who murdered sweet Haleigh. If that isn't evil, what is???

2. Emeralgem

Emeralgem New Member

IMHO..LE knows damn well Misty and Tommy did not kill Haleigh. LE knows it was Ron C who pulled that trigger...
    In regards to Tommy being the ONLY one admonished for dealing drugs during Haleigh's investigation is beyond ridiculous too considering Ron C and Misty were the ones caught on tape dealing drugs..... IMHO, the judge ONLY served to prove something is terribly wrong within Putnam County's judicial system..JMHO

3. MaryNo

MaryNo Well-Known Member

I couldn't agree more with your post! I think they all ended up getting what they deserved even if it came from a different direction than we expected.

4. lonetraveler

lonetraveler Crime Addict

Yep, when a judge "dresses down" a man who has no blood ties to a dead child while he is being sentenced for drug dealing and the judge does not seem to have a problem with the father of the child dealing drugs while his child is missing and presumed dead, it stinks to high heaven. This entire investigation was beyond ridiculous!

5. Emeralgem

Emeralgem New Member

And IMHO PCSO's investigation concerning Haleigh and what happened to her stinks to high heaven especially when you take into consideration everything LE did not do from the very beginning to solve her case...
    And since no real pressure has ever been applied to Ron C, his mother, his grandmother or any other member of Ron C's family, LE has left me no other choice than to believe LE in Putnam County is not interested in uncovering the truth as to what really happened...JMHO

6. Bobbisangel

Bobbisangel New Member

I don't think Misty knows anything except what she has guessed at just like us. I think after her drug spree she was probably so tired she couldn't see straight. If someone stopped by and she did some drugs with them I can see her laying down as soon as they left or even while they were there. I think she was out of it. She probably put the kids to bed and doesn't know anything after that. I believe she did wake up at 3:30 or so because she had to use the bathroom and that is when Ron came home from work and all hell broke loose. I will never believe that Ron had anything to do with Haleigh missing. He wasn't a perfect person but he loved his little girl and no way would he have hurt her. A lot of people use drugs but don't murder their kids.I kind of always thought cousin Joe had something to do with Haleigh missing. I doubt that we will ever know what happened,

7. Donjeta

Donjeta Adji Desir, missing from Florida

I keep seeing this thread title on the front page and thinking, "did she ever have any?"