GUILTY MN - Anarae Schunk, 20, found murdered, Burnsville, 22 Sept 2013

This case is getting more curious and curiouser. Friend says "they" had a plan to get her money back and it was dangerous. Who is "they"? Was the homicide victim involved in the plan?

According to bustedmugshots.com, Ashley Marie Conrade was arrested and charged with murder on Sept. 24. She was also arrested on june 12 2013 a date that Shavelle Oscar Chavez-Nelson was also arrested in the same county. Same charges.

This is not sounding good. I really, really hope Anarae is scared, in hiding. Because the alternative is just not right :(

this may not end well I wonder if the plan to get the money back involved having him "jumped"?...........that would be a problem if he found out and came after her.

Confused. Some reports say Anarae left hours before shooting and some say she left with ex. I'm sure le knows way more than their letting out. Hopefully, now that they have 2 in custody, they can play them and find out what happened to Anarae.

this is nothing but sad... and I just want to say that I love this beautiful young woman's name and spelling. Very pretty. Too bad she got invoved with someone very ugly on the inside. Could she really be hiding out?

Charges describe scene of fatal Burnsville shooting; U student still missing

Read lots more here: http://www.startribune.com/local/south/225354342.html

Wow. Police saw Shavelle Oscar Chavez-Nelson leave Conrade's home and arrested him. Since Shavelle & Conrade had been arrested together before, le should have had her house under surveillance for some time. Anarae went to Conrade's home with them after the shooting. le not commenting about what happened to her after that. Doesn't sound good. Why did she go?

I don't think they said for sure that Anarae went to the house with them. At least, I don't think it was clearly stated and wondered myself if she took off earlier. If not, she is either in the house somewhere or what? It was intimated that Chavez-Nelson went to the house and never came out until he was arrested (which almost sounds like they did have it staked out). Holes in this story at this point, of ocurse.

I don't think they said for sure that Anarae went to the house with them. At least, I don't think it was clearly stated and wondered myself if she took off earlier. If not, she is either in the house somewhere or what? It was intimated that Chavez-Nelson went to the house and never came out until he was arrested (which almost sounds like they did have it staked out). Holes in this story at this point, of ocurse.

Police did not say Anarae went to Conrad's home. Conrade told police the two women went to her house with Shavelle according to the star tribune report.

Such a beautiful girl. By the way this is all unfolding, I have grave fears for her safety. It's not sounding good. :(

thanks attraversiamo. From this article it looks like Anarae was there with Shavelle and Conrade and left the scene of the crime willingly.

Hmm. Reading the article and arrest warrant makes me think that there is a possibility she is alive and simply hiding out due to fear. I would put it at 50/50 at this point, but earlier I was at 90/10 in favor of one or both of them doing something to her. Having said this, I suppose he could have freaked out and killed her because she was the only witness no longer tied to him that he could control (like he can his current gf), or - god forbid - his current gf was even involved in the decision to cover his bases.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back