GUILTY MN - Anarae Schunk, 20, found murdered, Burnsville, 22 Sept 2013

How tragic!
This makes me so sad!
For what reason did this child have to die?

RIP!

Today in the TC it's rainy and chilly, and the news of AS makes the day more miserable. I doubt that either Conrade or Nelson is going to give info about AS's location so it's up to LE to find her. Maybe Conrade doesn't even know her whereabouts. I only hope she's found before the snow flies - about six weeks.

Wrong. As the original poster, I would have posted about this case regardless of race, gender, sexual preference, etc. It's a sad situation when anyone goes missing, and regardless of what makes everyone different, we're all human, and if we go missing, we deserve to be found. Just my opinion.

Didn't mean to imply you wouldn't post. That being said, in my opinion I don't think that this case would have had the same interest.

So sad for this young lady...and her family.

Has it been said why they presume she is dead? If there was a confession why no location given? Or have they found a crime scene?

So sorry to the family and loved ones :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I've read that she wanted the $5000.00 back that she lent him. We can't understand why she gave him the $ in the first place, but I can see her meeting him to get it back.

I have a few unanswered questions...

Why did AS go to Nina's?

How long was AS at Nina's? Did she have anything to drink? Did Nelson or Conrade?

Did she arrive with Nelson?

Supposedly, AS left Nina's with Conrade and Nelson. Where was her car if not at Nina's? Was she already in Nelson's car when he did the killing and had little chance to get out? Was she in shock at the shooting?

Did AS say something after the shooting that caused Nelson to murder her? Or, is it possible he simply saw her as a witness? Why not murder Conrade, too? Is it possible he gave AS money, he murdered her, then took the money back?

What evidence do you suppose LE has to say AS is dead?

Oh, man...how sad. :(

Rest in Peace, Anarae.

I've read that she wanted the $5000.00 back that she lent him. We can't understand why she gave him the $ in the first place, but I can see her meeting him to get it back.

I have a few unanswered questions...

Why did AS go to Nina's?

How long was AS at Nina's? Did she have anything to drink? Did Nelson or Conrade?

Did she arrive with Nelson?

Supposedly, AS left Nina's with Conrade and Nelson. Where was her car if not at Nina's? Was she already in Nelson's car when he did the killing and had little chance to get out? Was she in shock at the shooting?

Did AS say something after the shooting that caused Nelson to murder her? Or, is it possible he simply saw her as a witness? Why not murder Conrade, too? Is it possible he gave AS money, he murdered her, then took the money back?

What evidence do you suppose LE has to say AS is dead?

They arrived together. She did not own a car.

Witnesses at the crime scene have been interviewed. They either didn't see what Anarae was doing during the chaos or le is not saying. From what I've read, I think they were there quite awhile.

Just found this thread and read through. I'm so sad about the whole situation. May Anamae be found and returned to her family.

...Friends who posted on a Facebook page dedicated to finding Schunk wrote that she sent text messages to some friends and family members Saturday night saying she loved them.

...Chavez-Nelson's felony convictions include theft, drug possession and aggravated robbery. He also has pending drug and weapons charges in Wisconsin, and pending robbery and gun charges in Hennepin County.

On Sept. 19, he was released on $25,000 bail on the most recent Hennepin County charges.

http://www.twincities.com/crime/ci_24182407/burnsville-shooting-death-began-fight-over-woman-charges

Tarabully sad story. She was sending texts...was it after the shooting...??? maybe that's what set him off...?? Which reminds me of the report that Conrade said after the shooting before going to her place they parked somewhere close to the bar with a view of the parking lot / crime scene when Chavez-Nelson punched the steering wheel iirc...just thinking out loud...also I didn't realize he was JUST released on bail 3 days prior...eye yey yey! :scared:

I have to add I can totally understand Anarae wanting her $$$ back...i would be like this having been scammed especially by an old bf :banghead: i can also imagine putting myself in harms way to try to make the wrong right...sts.

IYKWIM?

I say --- Justice for Anarae!!!!!!

:please:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member