Found Deceased MN - Annshalike Hamilton, 15, pregnant, Minneapolis, 10 Nov 2008

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by vanillasky, Dec 30, 2008.

1. vanillasky

vanillasky New Member

http://www.startribune.com/local/36846594.html?elr=KArksLckD8EQDUoaEyqyP4O:DW3ckUiD3aPc:_Yyc:aUUsr

I Googled her name to see if I could find additional information about the crime, since the newspaper doesn't seem to be saying much, and I found a blog written by a local resident of the neighborhood. It seems the suspect may be a guy in his 20's, also the father of the unborn baby. This poor girl had been missing for a little over a month too. That blog indicates that she had been a straight A student until getting tangled up with this guy. :(

2. Loading...

3. Bobbisangel

Bobbisangel New Member

How tragic. I wonder why it took a month for her to be found? Did they have a lot of snow and she was covered up I wonder?

I hope they can find the killer and that he spends the rest of his life in prison. She was only 15 yrs old and already having a baby. I wonder if her parents had filed a missing person's report. Why do our girls get mixed up with these loser guys who bring them nothing but heartache??? When they do the more the parents say the more determined the girl becomes to keep seeing the loser. Some people say "if that was my kid I'd ......" but unless they have been in those shoes they don't have a clue. I'll bet her getting mixed up with this killer broke her parents hearts as they watched her grades go down hill, etc. My heart goes out to them.

4. JaneInOz

JaneInOz Former Member

:( that is so sad
    Why do people have to do this
    why couldnt he just let her be

5. JaneInOz

JaneInOz Former Member

Upon Googling her name I also found all these links about the crime

Here is a video about it http://video.aol.com/video-detail/p...d-in-mpls-garage/1455644541/?icid=VIDLRVNWS01

They reported her missing Nov 10th

Annshalikes baby was a GIRL http://adventuresofjohnnynorthside.blogspot.com/2008/12/annshalike-hamiltons-baby-was-girl-plus.html

Commenters on the blog link above came from one *friend* of Annshalikes

6. vanillasky

vanillasky New Member

It was a vacant house and the property owner only came by once a month to check on it... he found her on his monthly check.

7. vanillasky

vanillasky New Member

Just saw this update....

father of the baby may have been a married man in his 30's.

http://www.startribune.com/local/36911269.html?elr=KArksLckD8EQDUoaEyqyP4O:DW3ckUiD3aPc:_Yyc:aUUI

8. Bobbisangel

Bobbisangel New Member

So this young girl was visiting her dad for the summer when the problems started. To bad dad got any visitation at all. He must have just let her do whatever she wanted. Most kids will take advantage of loose rules within the home when given the chance. Doesn't sound like he had any rules at all.

I guess the married man decided how to take care of his problem x 2. He must have made her promise not to tell anyone that they were seeing each other. Maybe thinking that the police wouldn't have a clue who he is and before that so his wife wouldn't find out that he was having sex with someone half his age....the creep. Did he ever think of using protection :behindbar

9. chicagofa13

chicagofa13 New Member

I think there might have been an arrest in this case. I haven't found anything yet (just on the blackberry here), but I saw a blurb on the TV in a cab tonight. Scrolled by too fast for me to catch it.

10. chicagofa13

chicagofa13 New Member

Still can't find anything. Must have been mistaken. :(

11. Filly

Filly KICKING AND SHINING

Poor little girl. Only 15 years old. This is so sad.

I hope they find whoever did this to her and her baby,Chicagofa.

12. LaLaw2000

LaLaw2000 Louisiana

I hope you are right about an arrest, chicagofa13.

The was a senseless, tragic death for this young woman and her baby. I hope the guy who did this gets LWOP. :mad:

13. Kat

Kat Kind words do not cost much

14. Fairy1

Fairy1 Divided We Fall

What a beautiful girl. Shouldn't be difficult to figure out who killed her and his child. BAST**D. Hope they make an arrest soon. Life in prison without the possibility of parole or the DP should make this idiot realize how good he could have had it if he had just left these babies alone. Hope he rots in he*l.