Identified! MN - Battle Lake, WhtMale 975UMMN, 45-55, alias 'David Erickson', May'05 - Paul Adam Matthews

This is probably just a coincidence, but it is interesting that there are two cases of people using assumed identities with links to Arizona. The other one being the lady who killed herself in Texas on 12/24/2010.
TX - Longview (Gregg Cnty.) - WhtFem (Namus#9863), 41-50 - Assumed Identity - Dec'10
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=165570

Both of their links to Arizona seem to originate in the mid-1980s.

975UMMN1.jpg
image_thumb

Looks like a good match to me. PJ Harmon was last seen in 2004 in Arizona and California. John Doe was "discovered" in 2005. I wonder if his discovery was the result of a motorcycle accident.

I like the facial resemblance and the circumstances..

Are the UID's fingerprints on file? PJ Harmon is a convicted felon who was out on parole when he disappeared so his prints would presumably be in the databases.

What do y'all think of this guy?

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/20269/

Harry Edward Gibson was 31 when he went missing from Phoenix in 1984, so he'd be the right age in 2005. His hair color is listed as blonde/strawberry but maybe it darkened with age? Height is listed as 66" to 68" so it sounds like the reporting party wasn't sure. He has the blue eyes. And look at the shape of his forehead, eyes, nose, mouth, and cheekbones.

975UMMN_zpsdc105a2f.jpg
img_36477_zps699557a3.jpg

I lined up the eyes and nose and lightened the layers. I think it might be the same person.
I don't know how to post a picture. The eyes, nose, and chin perfectly aligned.

Well, alrighty then, I'll contact the detective in Phoenix and see what happens.

Just heard back from Det. Somershoe, who said there is strong evidence that Mr. Gibson was a victim of homicide at the time he went missing, but he will look into this possible match anyway.

So, unless Mr. Gibson felt doom was imminent and got the heck out of Dodge while he still could, this UID is probably not him.

Wasn't there a man from AZ who disappeared, his girlfriend reported him missing, he was said to have a lot of watches? I could swear I read somewhere on here that someone suggested him as being a possible match for a case. I cannot find the thread though. I just thought of him as this man was from AZ.

Wasn't there a man from AZ who disappeared, his girlfriend reported him missing, he was said to have a lot of watches? I could swear I read somewhere on here that someone suggested him as being a possible match for a case. I cannot find the thread though. I just thought of him as this man was from AZ.

That was me! I'm not sure what happened to my posts about him. I don't think they violated TOS or anything.

EDIT: Ooops! I'm an idiot. That was on a different UID thread:AZ AZ - Tucson, WhtMale UP9833, 50-80, alias Robert Johnson & tattoo -Bob- Carol, Oct'10 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

From the Fergus Falls Daily Journal
http://www.fergusfallsjournal.com/2006/05/david-erickson-obituary/

David Erickson Obituary
Published 12:00am Sunday, May 28, 2006

"He was extremely grateful for all who helped during his illness: Dr. Lembcke and the Battle Lake Clinic for their excellent medical treatment, Charles Erickson of Rural Life Outreach Program, his many friends from the Augustana Apartments in Fergus Falls, the staff of the Otter Tail Nursing Home, Lakeland Hospice, and the staff and congregation of Zion Lutheran Church of Amor for their support and love. David will be missed for the courage that he displayed throughout his illness, his wonderful storytelling and his great sense of humor. Memorial service: 1:30 p.m. Wednesday at the Olson Funeral Home Chapel, Fergus Falls Clergy: Rev. James Gronbeck and Intern Steve Meier Burial: Zion Amor Cemetery Funeral home: Olson Funeral Home, Fergus Falls."

Possibly our John Doe?

Just heard back from Det. Somershoe, who said there is strong evidence that Mr. Gibson was a victim of homicide at the time he went missing, but he will look into this possible match anyway.

So, unless Mr. Gibson felt doom was imminent and got the heck out of Dodge while he still could, this UID is probably not him.
Did u ever hear back from the detective???

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back