MN MN - Bernard, 50, & Peggy Rusness, 41, Wolf Lake, 3 April 1976

Discussion in '1970's Missing' started by Jbrown324320, Feb 28, 2013.

1. Jbrown324320

Jbrown324320 Well-Known Member

2. Loading...

3. Blue Girl1991

Blue Girl1991 Member

Such a creepy case. From searching in the internet There are only a few details but I found out that one of the family members said that the family know who responsible and he claims that some people are responsible and not just one.

I think this crime was not random, maybe they had a dispute with very evil people or or they had information about them so these criminals decided to silence them.

I am surprised that there are probably 3 family members murdered and still there are only very few details about this case.

42 years have passed , I hope and I pray that one day this very sad case will be solved and the criminals will pay very hard price for their Heinous crime.

From doenetwork.org:
    They were seen at the grocery store earlier and Bernard was seen leveling out their driveway with his tractor at about 4:00 p.m. that day. Bernard and Peggy have not been seen or heard from since. All money was in the bank accounts and the paychecks were left at their place of work. Foul play is suspected.

4. Coffee56

Coffee56 Active Member

Attached Files:

Blue Girl1991 likes this.
  5. Coffee56

Coffee56 Active Member

Attached Files:

Blue Girl1991 likes this.