MN - Chad Hom for sexual assault of 14yo girl, St Paul, 2005

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by mysteriew, Jul 22, 2005.

1. mysteriew

mysteriew A diamond in process

A St. Paul man who tried to sexually assault a 14-year-old girl was sentenced Wednesday to four months in the Ramsey County workhouse.

Chad A. Hom, 23, encountered the girl along a jogging path on the city's East Side in April and told her that he'd lost his puppy.
    http://www.startribune.com/stories/462/5517892.html

2. Loading...

3. madgallico

madgallico Inactive

Four months! :furious:
    I have a 14 year old daughter & if anyone tried to touch her or my 20 year old daughter & the ******* only got 4 months, I would be planning my own justice for him when he got out of the workhouse.

This sentence defies logic. :banghead: What are these people going to say when he gets out & attacks again? He will. He got away with it this time. :furious:

4. Mabel

Mabel Former Member

Yesterday on CC they featured a case in which a 17 year old boy was sentenced to 10 years in prison for consensual oral sex with a 15 year old girl. Our justice system is horribly screwed up.

5. csds703

csds703 Former Member

What was he charged with?