GUILTY MN - Chaska man bit off girlfriend's ear, beheaded her cat

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by OkieGranny, Feb 1, 2015.

1. OkieGranny

OkieGranny New Member Staff Member Forum Coordinators

***Very graphic details at link; proceed with caution***

http://www.13wmaz.com/story/news/cr...irlfriends-ear-then-beheads-her-cat/22697391/

2. Loading...

3. cuffem

cuffem Active Member

I am sure this is not his first assault on her or others and he probably has done some jail time.He better go away for a long time.I pray for her to get some help and heal from this trauma and not live in fear this monster will return.Just in case you can not rely on the justice system,I would learn to shoot.

4. Jan

Jan New Member

Why in the world do women pick this sort of guy for a boyfriend???? There must have been signs that he was something less than a nice guy. She should have done a background check on him before dating him and she would have known of his past offences so she could run far, far away from him. And after what he did to her cat, I can understand that she would be scared, but she should have gone to the police and then found a safe place to stay where she was never alone and where someone with a loaded gun was looking out for her. I hope this man is locked up and never let out for the rest of his life.

5. Rayemonde

Rayemonde New Member

Jan 2016:

Michael Trudeau, animal abuser, woman maimer
    54c936dd35993.image.jpg

http://m.swnewsmedia.com/chaska_her...3d0-dbbe-5beb-a526-006a0c81dec4.html?mode=jqm

6. bluesneakers

bluesneakers Well-Known Member

7. Hatfield

Hatfield Well-Known Member

I would tell Mr. Lucas its the other way around. Since this monster likes to drink then it means he is probably a monster most all of the time and is a danger to society.

8. pappa rob

pappa rob New Member

Of course they do, it's usually just one of many though. It's never their fault it's just one or another on the long list....

9. glf

glf New Member

They should have given him a lengthy sentence in a mental hospital after his prison time. Maybe someone will bite his entire ear off! Hope whoever does it doesn't get rabies.

10. Han

Han Little-known Member

Mr. Trudeau CHOSE to drink to excess knowing he will change his behavior, if indeed that's what happened. No one drank for him; he alone is responsible for his actions.