GUILTY MN - Danielle Jelinek, 27, Chisago Lakes Twp, 8 Dec 2012

I can't watch the video, do they identify him as the current bf?

is says, "Danielle's friends and boyfriend" are searching for her.

Thank you so much!!!

Well that certainly puts a different spin to this situation. Jealousy certainly can cause many people to be very irrational.

Dauum, I hope this isn't another case of "If I can't have her no one will"

Thank you so much!!!

Well that certainly puts a different spin to this situation. Jealousy certainly can cause many people to be very irrational.

Dauum, I hopes this isn't another case of "If I can't have her no one will"

I hope not but doesn't sound good. Please no one take this as racist - the young man they showed when they said "boyfriend" is a black man.

And the family refuses to talk about AS....

I hope not but doesn't sound good. Please no one take this as racist - the young man they showed when they said "boyfriend" is a black man.

And the family refuses to talk about AS....

I recognize that you... Nor others (including me) on WS.... Are racist...

but could this be a motivating factor for someone to want to hurt Danielle?

wondering out loud...

Thank you so much!!!

Dauum, I hope this isn't another case of "If I can't have her no one will"

It does.. but if the FB comment that she had been giving her ex a second chance is true it muddies the waters somewhat! Didn't have to be the ex who was jealous... Ex being unhelpful but what if current showed up demanding to know what was happening and she met him at the door barefoot?

Just very sad. And while they say AS isn't a suspect, he sure behaved strangely and not cooperating is one of those red flags :(

It does.. but if the FB comment that she had been giving her ex a second chance is true it muddies the waters somewhat! Didn't have to be the ex who was jealous... Ex being unhelpful but what if current showed up demanding to know what was happening and she met him at the door barefoot?

Just very sad. And while they say AS isn't a suspect, he sure behaved strangely and not cooperating is one of those red flags :(

Yep you have a point on who could be the one who is jealous.

Search party combs Chisago County for missing woman

December 13, 2012, 03:00 PM

Friends and family of Danielle Jelinek searched a two-mile swath along a Chisago County highway Wednesday, marching through knee-high snow and making their way slowly through the woods, hoping to find a clue to the missing woman’s disappearance.

Excerpt: Duncan said Schnagl has not been cooperative.

"He’s been vague," Duncan said. "He said, ’She left the house,’ or ’I fell asleep.’ "

Schnagl told investigators he last saw Jelinek about 4 a.m. Sunday.
Read more: http://www.duluthnewstribune.com/event/article/id/252779/group/homepage/

I just heard on the NEWS not sure which channel I think KSTP: LE found 12 pounds of marijuana at his residence / there is blood in his pickup. Will see if I can find the article.

Search For Missing Woman Resumes At 9 A.M. Friday

December 13, 2012 6:07 PM

. . . . .
2mhu3gg.jpg

. . . . . Screen shot from video at below link

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2012/12/13/volunteers-gather-to-search-for-missing-chisago-woman/

They find drugs in his house, ( "He’s been vague," Duncan said. "He said, ’She left the house,’ or ’I fell asleep.’ ")

He is changing his story, rumors are surfacing about blood, she left in the snow without shoes, she's trying to buy a house, he's trying to get back with her...on and on and on

How many times have we seen this on WS?

FOX 9 News obtained search warrants in the case that detail how traces of blood were found inside Schnagl's Chevy Tahoe and inside his house; however, investigators say it is not consistent with a struggle and was only a small amount.

Read more: Aaron Schnagl named 'person of interest' in missing woman case - KMSP-TV http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/stor...on-of-interest-in-disappearance#ixzz2Ez7H69vU

12 pounds of marijuana also found in house....i would say that a little more than what someone would have for personal use...

Why the heck did she go see him???

I believe I read that she went to a bar in Minneapolis with AS. Wasn't she trying to give him another chance. I think the news is trying to downplay that she was going out with her old BF. At first they were talking more about that. Now he is just an on/off "friend".

AS aka Shnaggy has something to do with music recording, rapping and writing music.

Schnagl told investigators he and Jelinek went shopping together in Minneapolis on Saturday before going back to his house for drinks and sex before going to sleep at about 2:30 a.m.

When police arrived at Schnagl's home to perform a welfare check, they found his Tahoe in a nearby ditch nextdoor to his house. He said that was because he had gone to look for Jelinek an hour before they arrived

Within the past 24 hours, Schnagl directed investigators toward a mound in his yard. Though they flooded the property and drained a septic tank, there is still no sign of Jelinek

Read more: Aaron Schnagl named 'person of interest' in missing woman case - KMSP-TV http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/stor...w-person-of-interest-in-disappearance#ixzz2Ez

Hopefully, LE will keep the pressure on AS...seems like he is beginning to talk.
New info in article.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back