MN MN - Elle Ragin, 6, Mother Found Deceased, Northfield, July 2022

Oh, I should’ve clarified- I think unfortunately she took sweet Elle’s body (already passed, killed at home? Ugh hurts to type that) in her car to the river/park to dispose of it there. Or honestly she could’ve taken her body anywhere and then she herself went to the river to end her own life but wasn’t successful for whatever reason. All of this- Elle’s life taken, whatever state of mind Lisa was in to carry this out, Lisa’s eventual suicide- is beyond horrible. So so sad.
It makes me wonder if the child's father may have a new family or new girlfriend? We've seen cases here where a parent tries to get revenge upon their child's other parent by the ultimate horror like this...

When the reports came out about the mom being at the lake/park for so long, I believed she had either hurt Elle and used the lake to dispose of the remains/evidence, but I’m thrown about finding hair and blood at the home. What would the mother have disposed of at the home that would have that evidence, and left it behind rather than disposing of whatever it was at the lake assuming that is where she also left sweet Elle? Was the hair and blood perhaps found on a ‘weapon’ of some sort? But why not throw that in the lake as well? My heart breaks for this precious baby, but there’s something that isn’t adding up for me. Praying Elle can be found and laid to rest. All just questions, speculation, and MOO.

When the reports came out about the mom being at the lake/park for so long, I believed she had either hurt Elle and used the lake to dispose of the remains/evidence, but I’m thrown about finding hair and blood at the home. What would the mother have disposed of at the home that would have that evidence, and left it behind rather than disposing of whatever it was at the lake assuming that is where she also left sweet Elle? Was the hair and blood perhaps found on a ‘weapon’ of some sort? But why not throw that in the lake as well? My heart breaks for this precious baby, but there’s something that isn’t adding up for me. Praying Elle can be found and laid to rest. All just questions, speculation, and MOO.
At first I thought she may have disposed of Elle in the river, but since they found hair and blood in a trash can at the home, I think she may have dismembered her and scattered her remains either in the river or in garbage cans throughout the city. Police said they aren't sure they will be able to locate Elle, which to me seems to point towards Elle being in a landfill rather than the river, but if that were the case, why would her mom have gone to that park multiple times (unless she was trying to take her own life by drowning or disposing of other evidence)?

Possible some event caused a psychotic break? She's paranoid and she's thinking that Elle will be taken away from her. It looked like she truly loved her little girl so the thought of losing custody, in her state of mind made her think the girl would be better off in God's arms or in Heaven. The wandering around could just be her out of touch with what's going on around her. Maybe she finally came back down to earth and realized what she had done and that's when she took her own life. I want to know about the father. Was he a part of their life? Were they on good terms? I'm also wondering if she had some kind of illness that was not diagnosed? I don't know. This just doesn't make sense but I know that seemingly loving parents harm their children. It happens.

June 30, 2023

(KNSI) – Residents along the Mississippi River in central Minnesota are asked to keep an eye out for a six-year-old girl who’s been missing for nearly a year.

Elle Ragin became a missing person on July 2nd, 2022, after her mother, 39-year-old Lisa Wade, died by suicide in Northfield, and the girl was nowhere to be found. It is believed Wade had something to do with her daughter’s disappearance.

Investigators say Ragin was last seen on June 19th. Around noon on June 21st, Wade drove to Mississippi River County Park near Rice in a black Honda CRV. On June 23rd, around 9:00 a.m., a Stearns County Deputy found Wade in the park near her SUV. She told the deputy she lost her phone and car keys while hiking in the park. The deputy says she was alone, and he assisted her in getting the car towed to St. Cloud, where she had a new key made.

Family members told police that Wade was distraught over the next week and took her life on July 2nd.

On July 3rd, officers learned about her prior contact with police at the park and searched the area and river. Police found Ragin’s cell phone on land and Wade’s cell phone, purse and computer in the river. Multiple searches have yet to turn up any new evidence.

Officials ask people to watch for anything unusual on the shores between the park and the Sartell Dam.

Anyone with information should call the Stearns County Sheriff’s Office at 320-251-4240 or the Northfield Police Department at 507-663-9302.

"Sophie and Elle were holding hands as they were exploring the woods and playing in the creek," said Pam Hanson, Sophie's mom.
"She was really nice and she just would help anyone that needed help," Sophie said. "Like one time, I tripped and I scraped myself and she just wanted to come and help me."

"Elle's mother was just very sweet, active parent. She went to all the activities at the school," Pam says. "Elle was always happy and well taken care of and a beautiful child."

One thing Sophie does know - she wants her friend to come back.
"I'm just really hoping that she will," Sophie says. "That we'll find something."

Good God this is too sad!! I had never heard of this... searching for a different "Elle" on this site I couldn't not click on this baby being missing with her mama dead. I wonder if the... remains... in the garbage are actually from the mom? I just don't want them to be from Elle. God that's sad. I'm sure they are though or I'm not sure the police would've mentioned it. I wonder what happened. Probably mental illness. Crippling depression is a brutal, BRUTAL thing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back