Found Safe MN - Isaiah Ringhand, 11, Ironton, Crow Wing County, 28 Apr 2020

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
MISSING CHILD - SPECIAL ATTENTION Ironton, Minnesota

The Crow Wing County Sheriff's Office is asking the public to help locate a young boy from the rural Ironton area. Isaiah Ringhand was last seen at his residence on the late morning of April 28, 2020. Search crews including K-9, Drones, Mounted Patrol, and Fire Department Personnel are currently searching the wooded area around his home. It is unknown at this time which direction he was headed and was last seen alone. Isaiah is an 11-year-old male wearing blue jeans, a tan Carhart Jacket, and camo boots. Isaiah is around 4 feet tall and weighs around 60 pounds.

PLEASE CALL 218-829-4749 OR 911 IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION.

95032644_868221790327779_5393082857541337088_n.jpg

Crow Wing County Sheriff's Office

Authorities seek missing 11-year-old in Crow Wing County

Ironton is very small and has a population of about 570 people according to Wikipedia.

This is not going to end well, IMO. Certain ones you get a sinking feeling in your gut just from the headline. This is one of those to me.
Obviously I have my suspicions that this young boy didn't leave his home with anyone other than the family member that caused his demise. Will love to be proven wrong, and it is all MOO. This has the feel of a tragic ending for this child and I doubt he ran away or was kidnapped.
IMO, MOO

IRONTON, Minn. — The Crow Wing County Sheriff's Office is asking for the public's assistance locating an 11-year-old boy from the rural Ironton, Minnesota area.

According to officials, Isaiah Ringhand was last seen late Tuesday morning wearing blue jeans, a tan Carhartt jacket and camouflage boots. Deputies say he was alone at his home the last time he was seen. Isaiah is around 4-feet tall, and weighs roughly 60 pounds.

Crews including K-9, drones, mounted patrol and local firefighter personnel are searching the area around his home.

Anyone with information is asked to call 911 or the Crow Wing County Sheriff's Office at (218) 829-4749.

Authorities say they are not looking for additional ground searchers at this time, but ask people to be observant for any possible information regarding his whereabouts.

Officials ask for help locating 11-year-old boy in northern Minnesota

He was alone at home last time he was seen. By whom? MOO

I'm somewhat familiar with the area (from many years ago). Ironton is very close to a town named Crosby, and often the area is referred to as Crosby-Ironton (at least in my memory). A google search might show interesting information. IMO, the case will get attention.

Fingers crossed he is found safely before night fully arrives.

jmopinion

I'm somewhat familiar with the area (from many years ago). Ironton is very close to a town named Crosby, and often the area is referred to as Crosby-Ironton (at least in my memory). A google search might show interesting information. IMO, the case will get attention.

Fingers crossed he is found safely before night fully arrives.

jmopinion

Also, there are lakes all over the place up there. I'm not sure if the ice is completely off the lakes yet, but if there is ice, it would not be safe now. It's a fishing area- rural, outdoorsy. Most kids up there grow up fishing.

If he wandered off on his own, I'm concerned he headed to a lake to fish on his own or just hang out by the water.

Are schools closed now in MN due to covid? If that is the case, I'm worried about who might be around while kids are at home.

Brainstorming only - I've seen no clues about where he could have gone. Just tossing ideas out there while we wait for info.

jmo

I hope he's found safe quickly. Did he go outside for a walk or to meet someone? He's been gone overnight now? How worrisome.
He hasn't been gone overnight - he last seen, as far as we know, this morning (Tuesday).

The overnight temp is forecast to be 39 degrees. He needs to be found immediately if he is outdoors on his own.

jmo

This is not going to end well, IMO. Certain ones you get a sinking feeling in your gut just from the headline. This is one of those to me.
Obviously I have my suspicions that this young boy didn't leave his home with anyone other than the family member that caused his demise. Will love to be proven wrong, and it is all MOO. This has the feel of a tragic ending for this child and I doubt he ran away or was kidnapped.
IMO, MOO

I completely agree with you. :(

The family of the 11-year-old boy, identified only as Isaiah, reported him missing about noon, Crow Wing County Sheriff’s Investigative Sgt. DJ Downie said. Authorities said the boy has mental health challenges.

Downie said the family had a disagreement and the child left to cool off and never can back

Search underway for child missing near Ironton | Brainerd Dispatch

Sounds like scanner chatter happening....

Please post a link to the scanner in the Scanner Chatter thread if you’d like. And this is in no way directed at you, but everyone, please remember what is heard on the scanner stays down in the basement and not on this thread. Thanks!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aishavn
Back