GENERIC HEADER NEWS MISSING PERSONS

MN MN - Jackie Theel, 6, Paynesville, 5 Sept 1944

Discussion in 'Pre-1960's Missing' started by Richard, Oct 18, 2004.

1. Richard

Richard Well-Known Member

I do not know if DNA exists for Jackie. He disappeared in 1944 and there was no physical evidence left behind which might have contained his DNA. The science of DNA matching was totally unknown and unimagined back then, so unless the family still had something of his, it is unlikely that DNA on him has been analyzed and is on file.

That said, it might be possible for a relative of Jackie to donate their own DNA which would be similar to Jackie's.

If he is not in namus, go ahead and enter him. Such a data base could help.

Jackie has been missing for 74 years.

human likes this.
  2. Richard

Duplicate message erased.

3. Mysteries1974

Mysteries1974 Martha Jean Lambert - Missing since 1985

He has a sister I think she put DNA in years ago

human likes this.
  4. Mysteries1974

Mysteries1974 Martha Jean Lambert - Missing since 1985

I entered him into namus

human likes this.
  5. Rwaugh700

Rwaugh700 New Member

Does anyone have any contact info for Jackie’s case? My 4 year old son has an imaginary friend that is named Jackie for the last 2 years.... we found out a while back that he’s dead and only comes to visit at night is 6 years old with blond hair and blue eyes. I didn’t take much of it until the past few days he started with this stuff again and now he’s getting scared out of his mind because he thinks Jackie’s dad will hurt him too like he does to his friend. I know how this stuff sounds and don’t buy into the whole thing completely but I am starting to think this friend could be real to him some how and maybe looking for help for some reason. It’s way beyond what any young child could dream up given the extent of the details and the fact that none of it is ever different even if it’s been months since he talked about it. One thing he spoke of to me is Jackie’s dad hits his hands with a hammer and his fingers don’t work. The first thing I see in the poster picture is the odd looking fingers and hands Jackie has almost can see bruising and they could have been broken before. This is the only boy named Jackie that’s missing, deceased or anything Ive been able to find close to the age he says and has the exact description. I’m hoping to get my kid some closure if possible with this and would like to reach out to someone more involved with the case. We’re there ever any suspects at all and how likely is it that he just took off with someone. The area has several disturbing things that have happened over the years involving young kids

6. Richard

This September will mark 75 years since Jackie Theel went missing.

human likes this.
  7. Richard

8. killarney rose

killarney rose Well-Known Member

The link doesn't work.

9. Fukiyama

Fukiyama Well-Known Member

10. Archangel85

Archangel85 Active Member

Stearns County Sheriff's Office 320-259-3700