MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a new priest actvity. Sex tourism. Isn't that special and no one did anything for years.

Remember how a convicted sex offender buddy of the POI travelled to Central America

http://www.post-gazette.com/local/r...rtiser censored*-charges/stories/201409250318

http://www.post-gazette.com/local/r...rtiser censored*-charges/stories/201409250318

Ok. Here it is

Human, is this the friend of DR referenced in the Pittsburgh article?

No. DR had a friend who was a convicted child sex offender who would travel to Central America. We cannot bring up his name on here. When it was brought up on here, the friend deleted his FB and DR deleted him as a friend on his FB

well...shergal....thanks again for an appropriate link! Par for the course(no pun intended). Looking at your link(no pun intended again) I just noticed something I've never noticed before(I've seen this pic before but had not studied it)....there appears to be a road (a 'brush road'?) neatly tucked along the treeline(just south of the treeline). However, I'm wondering if this was a possiblility of the perps car being stashed here....then why is Jacob's last footprint 120' east of the pavement? The only thing I can think of is that a vehicle or vehicles stashed on the 'brush road' to the west refers to the 'tapes'....and that Jacob made a run for it to the east but the perp caught him and drug him back to the west. But why would the perp tell the other 2 boys to run to the woods to the west if the cars were stashed there? The cars may have been placed far enough away to the west to be unnoticed and the perp knew they would head south to the Wetterlings so he wasn't worried the boys seeing the (cars)? And why would the perp appear on foot out of the east? I'm simply brainstorming...trying to understand the situation.....if someone else abducted JW other than DR and the vehicles were parked on the west side of 91st....then what car did DR see? Something doesn't jive in the whole scenario....not sure what it is.

That was a recent google overhead image. I think back in 1989 the woods may have been thicker and extended further to the south a bit. So the road leading back to the party spot may have been more in the middle of that woods strip. Your point is why it interests me. If you are going with an abductor other than DR, then a car seems to be required. Parking it in the woods seems to indicate a local familiar with the party spot. Not necessarily the Bahners at all, (I don't really think they were involved at all) but possibly someone else local? I wouldn't think LE would have checked for tire prints in the woods across from DR's driveway right away that night, especially since they had fresh tire prints in the driveway. I guess I'm just trying to think of other possibilities.

http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-a-person-of-interest.htm

"When someone is named as a person of interest, it usually means that the police have identified some kind of connection between the individual and the crime. For example, in a kidnapping case, the parents are often persons of interest, because they may have important information which could help solve the crime. This person might also be spotted by witnesses or seen on a surveillance tape. In all these instances, law enforcement agents simply want to get more information about the crime to assist with their investigation."

The POI in the case of Jacob Wetterling has been-

LE accused him of changing his stories
Left several investigators uneasy by certain answers over the years

What kind of person of interest is DR? Helpful or deceiving? Lying or telling the truth?

No. DR had a friend who was a convicted child sex offender who would travel to Central America. We cannot bring up his name on here. When it was brought up on here, the friend deleted his FB and DR deleted him as a friend on his FB

How do we know it wasn't the guy from Central America that could have deleted DR before he deleted his own fb? How did you find out by fact that DR deleted him?

The guy is not from Central America. He travels there. The guy is from the US and I assume he still lives here. I imagine it would be almost impossible to get a visa to live in a foreign country. A visa requires a criminal check. Foreign countries do not want sex offenders.

He could have deleted himself from DR's FB. Good point.

It is interesting that either he reads here or someone notified him from here.

The guy is not from Central America. He travels there. The guy is from the US and I assume he still lives here. I imagine it would be almost impossible to get a visa to live in a foreign country. A visa requires a criminal check. Foreign countries do not want sex offenders.

He could have deleted himself from DR's FB. Good point.

It is interesting that either he reads here or someone notified him from here.

It's in my opinion that I have already had conversation with DR on this forum.

I'm trying to find that link that talks about several investigators being left uneasy by DR's answers over the years but am having no luck. But while watching this video again I notice something in the video that is striking. Scroll down to the bottom of this article, watch the interview, and pause it at exactly 6:49. Have a look at what Aaron and Trevor were able to see and hear when they looked back towards the driveway, complete visibility and sound that would canvas the area if there was sound. No sound heard or vehicle seen that night-

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/03/dan-rassier-jacob-wetterling-abduction_n_1736816.html

anyone who may be reading here needs to know= sexually victimizing kids is NOT OK. Not in the US, not in any other country. Nowhere is this ok!

anyone who may be reading here needs to know= sexually victimizing kids is NOT OK. Not in the US, not in any other country. Nowhere is this ok!

And that despite how smart they foolishly "think" they are, there are those of us that will not rest until individuals that victimize children in any manner are locked in a very small cell for the remainder of their life.

Good everyone is confessing. I am not DR although I wish I could channel him.

Any channeler around? If only that worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldDustyBooks