MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes she did say this, but she also said that she lied to them about making it up. She was scared. I'm not saying this has to be the ONLY clue/lead, but there's other information that needs to be looked into also. The Bahners are dangerous pedophiles, and they need to be fully investigated....not partially. There's a lot more than just the five or six tapes posted on line. They just need to meet with DM, and go over all of it before they can say it's fully investigated. I hope the FBI in Minneapolis contacts her.

They can't say it's not credible until they look at all of it. They've only looked at a fraction of it, then the tapes disappeared out of evidence.

There is also ICE. Go for it

Believe me, if there is solid evidence out there it is taken seriously. I have seen it first hand. I live in Minnesota. I have my whole life. I was 18 years old when Jacob was abducted and it changed my life. It changed Minnesota. It is the reason I am paranoid whenever one of my kids is out of my sight. It is in my nightmares. It is in my prayers. I'm pretty sure I speak for Minnesota, don't worry we take all evidence seriously until proven not credible. There is nothing we would not do to find Jacob and bring him home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Believe me, Diane is no crack pot. Are you aware of the corruption in Stearns County? Anyone who questions the Sheriff's investigation is a "crack pot". They have not looked at all she has. Email, and find out for yourself. I'm not going to debate this any longer. Being objective is being open to the fact that not all cops are good cops, and in fact, when it comes to child sexual abuse, the cover-ups are massive. I know some of the tapes are on line. In fact when NCMEC heard them more recently, they were quite disturbed! Also, why would they send the information on to Stearns County...AGAIN? Apparently they didn't have them, and when Pam Jensen talked with Diane, she said she didn't know what Diane was talking about, because they didn't have any tapes there. They were there, and then they were gone.

You have to know the whole story before you sling mud, and assume someone is a crack pot. I'm disappointed to hear this, and I was hoping more people would be open minded and supportive of someone who has worked very hard for 18 years, spent her own money, only to deal with this?? There's two people in law enforcement who back her up. There's also others who back her up. Even if ALL of this in not completely connected, she still deserves respect. This is about kids, and the safety of kids. Working together in an objective way helps find answers. It's hard NOT to consider this information when you've heard what I heard.

You don't have to agree, but please don't make assumptions that someone is a crack pot until you know MORE facts. One thing that is a fact: Law enforcement lies, and they lie a lot. The private investigator I have spoken to over a period of months has worked as a federal agent, and also as a private investigator, and he's got a lot of FACTS on how things work with the FBI, BCI, and The Justice System. Some is good, some is bad, some is very bad, and the good cops are sometimes compromised.

I know I will be awaiting the facts that you find . There is plenty of gossip out there. From being there in the first week, I heard some of the stuff right away and now with the internet, more interesting, shall we say, things come up.

So find out for YOURSELF before you take the gossip as fact.

Thank you, I appreciate that human. As far as Diane's credibility: To be a Bail Bond Agent, you have to go before a panel of 6 judges. They're not going to keep a "crack pot" as a bail bond agent for 30 years. She worked in Stearns county.

Where is Diane's book that she talked about writing on this case? She also talked about her blog on this case. What happened?

Thank you, I appreciate that human. As far as Diane's credibility: To be a Bail Bond Agent, you have to go before a panel of 6 judges. They're not going to keep a "crack pot" as a bail bond agent for 30 years. She worked in Stearns county.

Of course, you have to weigh that with that they keep corrupt and stupid LE apparently

Jewelia. Your info is interesting. I do get the feeling that Sanner talks the talk when it comes to claiming there is an active investigation yet no new news ever emerges. Every new appeal seems to generate more leads that go nowhere. I'm not in the USA so i'm never sure how up to date i can be following the case. If you can push for more in depth investigation you should go for it. It feels like a case that could be solved yet 25 years on it's no closer to being so. Good luck, i do believe that paedophile corruption goes right to the highest levels of authority in some cases. It's a worldwide ticking time bomb.

I think if you bring the investigation back to 1997 when the bahners were discovered, and the tire tracks were still unidentified, that FBI and LE went through this group with a fine tooth comb. It was a scam to a very good degree of certainty. Since then we have accounted for the ghost tracks and named someone a poi, for which is still unexplained.

I think there are more than four of us keeping Jacob's case alive so it does not disappear on here like so many other missing children have on WS.

So hats off to the posters who keep hoping and posting. A missing child simply never gets stale to me. I feel missing children are not a TV show

I never said or meant children are a tv show. Good on you to encourage a new poster to pursue their ideas. My point is not to discourage those that may have different and new theories.

I never said or meant children are a tv show. Good on you to encourage a new poster to pursue their ideas. My point is not to discourage those that may have different and new theories.

Just reacting to your stale statement. Made it sound like it was soooooo boring.

If no theory on here is the right one, I am curious how you know that?

People are just discouraged, so many questions, LE remains in complete control with cards held under the table.

Jewelia. Your info is interesting. I do get the feeling that Sanner talks the talk when it comes to claiming there is an active investigation yet no new news ever emerges. Every new appeal seems to generate more leads that go nowhere. I'm not in the USA so i'm never sure how up to date i can be following the case. If you can push for more in depth investigation you should go for it. It feels like a case that could be solved yet 25 years on it's no closer to being so. Good luck, i do believe that paedophile corruption goes right to the highest levels of authority in some cases. It's a worldwide ticking time bomb.
There is very little physical evidence from the crime scene. No one knows what they got from DR. As Sasqy pointed out, we seem to be perpetually waiting for Sanner. If they ever found the body, that would also bring evidence.

Any kind of human intelligence has now been tainted by Joy. She has gotten Jared, Kevin, DR and possibly the Wetterlings together to get speak about the crime. Because this occurred, I am very skeptical that real police folk like Tracker will be allowed to look at the physical evidence in this case

Thanks scotgirl. Sanner never connected with DM on the rest of the information. He asked her bizarre questions that had nothing to do with the Wetterling case. Nothing whatsoever. It was like he wanted her to know he didn't care about her information. If you ask me, I think he's afraid of it. Those Bahners know something. They're not the sharpest tack in the bunch, but they're street smart when it comes to picking up kids. Someone wanted Jacob abducted, and I think the Bahners were part of a bigger plan. This whole thing may be closer to home.....scary close. I'm not at all thrilled with Joy, and I'll keep it there.

There needs be oversight, and they need to retool Stearns County law enforcement. JMHO

What is the date of ebook/pdf of ELOCs book?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jewelia - If I may ask, after all of the research you have done so far, do you have any theories or have you come to any conclusions about what happened to Jacob?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708