MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do you mean to say then that these tapes are fabricated?

No, not at all. I'm sure they are real. I just wish she had used better quality tape. ;-) I think they are interesting, but the guy who was in prison, I wonder how much of that info he made up or exaggerated on? I'm not sure if Brenda was telling the truth either. But LE has said publicly that these (Bahners and Seitz) had been looked into and they were not suspects.

I think he was making the whole thing up, for whatever reason. Didn't he refer to the Tom Thumb as s "7-11" in these tapes?

I think he was making the whole thing up, for whatever reason. Didn't he refer to the Tom Thumb as s "7-11" in these tapes?

No, he said specifically 'Tom Thumb' and very distinctively.

The only thing I could think of that would be called a "brush road" would be that tiny tractor path right across from DR's driveway. On the west side of the road. Unless they are calling DR's driveway a brush road? If Jacob was dragged anywhere, it would have been up DR's road, because Jacob's footprint was found ground into DR's driveway, not across the road.

So, people drive up the Rassier's driveway to park. I have never heard of anything like that in my life. Kids do not park in someone's driveway, esp when there are private places to go.

Kevin says he drove up the Rassier driveway all the way to the end with talking with Joy. Different story than he gave originally.

Anyway, he knows about a party spot but he does not know that there is a house at the end of the Rassier driveway? Yup. I believe that.

And if Jacob was hanging around with the Bahner's, I am quite sure that Aaron , as Jacob's best friend , would know.

They can and have asked Aaron, I am sure, about anything they did. Did they go to the party place?

Did they know DR?

Did they know pervs from the Abbey? They were like glue, so Aaron would know,

No, he said specifically 'Tom Thumb' and very distinctively.

Oh sorry, I must be confusing that recording with a different one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renenoelle