GUILTY MN - Kira Trevino, 30, St Paul, 22 February 2013

jgth4z.png

Pink circle indicates where car was found
Blue circle indicates where Kira worked according to the MOA map on MOA's site (http://www.mallofamerica.com/shopping/map) and with Kira's Linkedin. Delia's is on the 2nd floor.

I'm confused as to whether she was expected to be at the mall on Friday or not. Is her car be there because she was supposed to work Friday?

http://www.startribune.com/local/stpaul/193121021.html
Kira Trevino, 30, of St. Paul, was supposed to work Friday at Delia’s, a clothing store for teenage girls, but did not show up after leaving her home in the 500 block of Iowa Avenue, said Tara Hall, who also works at the store and describes herself as Trevino’s best friend.
Trevino’s sister, Keri Steger, said police also found Kira’s purse and cell phone in the car.

Hall said it would make sense for Trevino to park on that side of the mall, but not in the area where the car turned up.

ETA - Just looked at her facebook. Despite being married, no profile pics have her husband in them (that are clearly identified. One she is with a man, but they're wearing costumes and I don't see a ring). That is odd to me. That might bring a new angle to the case. People in happy relationships show it off, she hasn't.

That's interesting on your ETA. I found her hubby's profile over on Facebook and he definitely seems like someone who likes to get photos done. I know some people never like their photos on social media but he does have his up on his profile as well as some photos of her.

ETA: Confirming costumed male on photo as her husband as well. I notice more photos of him in hers, however they look pretty happy in them.

That's interesting on your ETA. I found her hubby's profile over on Facebook and he definitely seems like someone who likes to get photos done. I know some people never like their photos on social media but he does have his up on his profile as well as some photos of her.

ETA: Confirming costumed male on photo as her husband as well. I notice more photos of him in hers, however they look pretty happy in them.

Thank you for that. You are right that there are a few (I previously only looked at profile pics) but not nearly as many as you would think.

Anyway, there has to be video of her car pulling into the mall or something.

Thank you for that. You are right that there are a few (I previously only looked at profile pics) but not nearly as many as you would think.

Anyway, there has to be video of her car pulling into the mall or something.

I'm looking at a news video right now that says MOA security are looking through surveillance video for any signs of her and possibly anyone who may have done this.

I'm looking at a news video right now that says MOA security are looking through surveillance video for any signs of her and possibly anyone who may have done this.

Good.

Not sure if you're familiar with MOA, but they have cameras most everywhere and tons of security. If you have Netflix, watching Mall Cops: MOA is a great glimpse at the workings of mall security. They have to have video of the car pulling in, it's impossible not to. To get into the mall, you go through a parking lot, and pull up into the garage and drive around to find a spot. Somewhere there is footage of Kira's car and Kira/someone who did this to her.

Good.

Not sure if you're familiar with MOA, but they have cameras most everywhere and tons of security. If you have Netflix, watching Mall Cops: MOA is a great glimpse at the workings of mall security. They have to have video of the car pulling in, it's impossible not to. To get into the mall, you go through a parking lot, and pull up into the garage and drive around to find a spot. Somewhere there is footage of Kira's car and Kira/someone who did this to her.

Unfortunately I haven't, but I would imagine that it would be tight.

Does anyone know what time she was suppose to be at work?TIA

Pretty lady. Shady situation. Hope she is found soon.

According to LinkedIn, she'd only worked at MOA since last November. What time was she last seen? Was it dark?

Linkedin shows that she worked at Delia's in MOA since last November and that she previously worked at Wet Seal in MOA from 2005-2012. (http://www.linkedin.com/pub/kira-steger/47/176/294?_mSplash=1)

So she's worked in MOA for seven or eight years (depending on what month in 2005 she started working at Wet Seal in MOA). She just has been working at a different clothing store in MOA since 11/2012. She has to know that place like the palm of her hand.

Oh no :( I'm at the mall at least a couple times a month and there really are some far away corners in those large parking lots...ones where, if a person was to leave after mall close (as a manager might), you'd be walking quite a ways by yourself. Even when I've left on slow days, the walk back to my car can seem a bit...isolating. There are also TONS of cameras. The mall is known for its security and I know the parking ramps are watched closely. I think a few people have killed themselves from jumping off the top ramps so they absolutely keep an eye on what's going on. Don't know how closely it's watched after hours tho.

Her FB page says she works at Ruby Tuesdays. Was it Delia's she was supposed to be working at on Friday? This article says she works at Ruby Tuesdays.
http://www.wsaw.com/home/headlines/...for-DC-Everest-Grad-193054821.html?mobile=yes
Are Delia's and Ruby Tuesdays close to each other in mall?

I wonder, it did say above that she worked at delias per the best friend.
If it's not close to the delias, wonder why her car was parked there.

Sent from my HP Touchpad

Am I reading the news articles right? Mall security noticed her car at 4 am Monday and notified police? had she been reported missing before then? Surely they would have found her car sooner if she had been reported missing Friday, right? Am I missing something here?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back