GUILTY MN - Kira Trevino, 30, St Paul, 22 February 2013

So on that video her sister says that they haven't heard anything from her since late Thursday evening....I wonder when her husband says he last saw her? She worked Thursday night....so I'm wondering what the circumstances are....

Did anyone find when exactly she last seen by her husband...or that he says he last saw her?

I don't think it's been clarified in any of the MSM reports..

Where is her husband - seems to be absent from media...

To answer your question, I read somewhere about him confirming Kira's car, other than that, didn't get much for information on JT (Kira's husband confirmed by MSM and Kira's Facebook)

So "ramp" just means garage then? But why would security officers call police about it? Was it just there for days? Would they not call a tow truck before calling police? Just trying to figure this out...sorry.

It's so confusing, I know. Ramp means parking garage in Minnesota parlance. :) I hope I didn't come across as rude!

OT, but my wife likes to back into spaces, and I never do:twocents:

haha...yes I know there are people of either sex that do...but I was saying ....as a whole...it is more of a guy thing.... :)

This reminds me of Dru Sjodin. I'm praying that the outcome is different.

Maury Glover of Fox 9 (Same reporter who posted photo of parking spot scene):

Via Twitter: https://twitter.com/maurygloverFOX9

St Paul Police say there was enough evidence found in the house to suggest a crime was committed.

Police say a roommate lived in the house with Kira and Jeff in the 500 block of Iowa Ave. Roommate is cooperating and talking to police.

Whoa. Was hoping it would turn out differently. RIP.

Dang it. Poor Kira :(

Linkedin shows that she worked at Delia's in MOA since last November and that she previously worked at Wet Seal in MOA from 2005-2012. (http://www.linkedin.com/pub/kira-steger/47/176/294?_mSplash=1)

So she's worked in MOA for seven or eight years (depending on what month in 2005 she started working at Wet Seal in MOA). She just has been working at a different clothing store in MOA since 11/2012. She has to know that place like the palm of her hand.

To be fair, MOA is very big. I go there a few times a year and I still have to look at a map to get around. Although, if you worked there I assume you would know what parking lot is best to park in to get to work quickly.

I moved away from Minneapolis about eight months ago but would frequent the mall when I was there. One time while I was there to shop, there was an event happening in one of the rotundas inside the mall, which made parking extremely difficult. I had to park in a far away location. When I came back to my car, it was dark, most of the cars had left, and the overhead lights closest to my car weren't working. I cannot tell you how vulnerable I felt. Yes, there might have been cameras to pick up any potential foul play, but there was no way to prevent a potential crime. It was so scary. Traversing those huge ramps as a woman at night is frightening.

Agree. It is scary there sometimes at night!!

IMO backing into a space is mostly a male habit....yes I do sometimes for different reasons...but I see more males do this than female...as a whole....

Agree as well.

Oh no, just saw the update. :(

OT, but my wife likes to back into spaces, and I never do:twocents:

I always back into parking spaces; who wants to reverse into the car park aisle when people drive like loons down them?! OTH, I can't think of a single guy I know who would reverse in. Parking is far too competitive - what if someone else pulled into the space because they'd gone past it to reverse in?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back