Found Deceased MN - Madeline Jane Kingsbury, 26, mother of 2, Winona, 31 Mar 2023 *arrest* #2

What is next? "We have to continue to follow up on all of the evidence that has been collected to date as well as collected yesterday. We must wait for medical examiner office statements/evidence."

Is delay of ME leading to delay in charging? "That falls under charging. Not prepared to speak to that"

Still an active and ongoing investigation.
Exactly! Thank You!

So if they zeroed in on that area in April, maybe he wasn't the one who told them where to find her. I'm hoping he didn't, because a confession may get him out of prison faster.
Good thinking, Gardenista! In the meantime, I am busy in my little kitchen whipping him up a batch of my "special" chocolate chip cookies (arsenic laced, with anti-freeze icing)! A little care package.

Wow, I have not seen that. Can anyone clarify please? It was said in press conf that she was not found on Fravel land.
Correct, glad it was cleared up. I cannot imagine how difficult and painful this is for Maddie’s family, children and friends. While this brings her home and a respectful burial can take place, the emotional and physical loss is going to be devastating. Watching the PC was tough and you could see the emotions on those who spoke. Bless them all for their dedication and support to Maddie’s family in this case.

Family confirms body found along Minnesota highway is remains of Madeline Kingsbury, 26, who went missing two months ago after dropping her kids off at daycare and sparking a frantic search for the mom​

'We’re relieved that Madeline has been found after months of intensive searching and grateful for the extraordinary efforts by law enforcement, other first responders and volunteers,' said Megan Kingbury, Madeline's sister, according to KTTC.

'We’re certain that the correct person has been arrested, will be appropriately charged, and convicted of his crimes. Things are moving in the right direction there and we look forward to getting justice for Madeline. For right now we will mourn as a family and properly and respectfully lay her to rest.'

In Minnesota, much criminal investigative data is confidential or protected nonpublic while the investigation is active. There are a few exceptions to this, but not many. (See subd. 7 of the statue linked.) The questions answered during the press conference fit the exceptions.
The investigation will likely remain in active status until the trial or conviction.

MOO: I'm wondering if they also might be preparing to present evidence to a Grand Jury to help determine which charges or what level of charges to bring forward. For example, premeditation.

Will they release charging docs?

Family confirms body found along Minnesota highway is remains of Madeline Kingsbury, 26, who went missing two months ago after dropping her kids off at daycare and sparking a frantic search for the mom

'We’re relieved that Madeline has been found after months of intensive searching and grateful for the extraordinary efforts by law enforcement, other first responders and volunteers,' said Megan Kingbury, Madeline's sister, according to KTTC.

'We’re certain that the correct person has been arrested, will be appropriately charged, and convicted of his crimes. Things are moving in the right direction there and we look forward to getting justice for Madeline. For right now we will mourn as a family and properly and respectfully lay her to rest.'

BBM
...has been arrested....
Yes!!!

Her children will be an immense comfort to Madeline's family.
They'll be loved !

So sad it took this long, but at least she has been found !
Imo.

Rest gently and sing with the angels, Madeline !

Last edited:
Although we all thought this was going to end this way. I was truly hoping that their was an outsider involved and the children wouldn't have to grow up losing a mum and having a father that would do something like this IMO

I am relieved for Maddi's family that they can lay her to rest properly. I believe they have known she has been gone from early on and they have been amazingly strong. If there are accomplices I am sure LE is on to them.

Although we all thought this was going to end this way. I was truly hoping that their was an outsider involved and the children wouldn't have to grow up losing a mum and having a father that would do something like this IMO
My heart shattered this morning reading the news. But am also happy she’s been found and can be properly laid to rest by her loving family and friends.

I believe the new special prosecutor helped bring this matter forward.
What makes you believe this? What information is there to suppose this conclusion? What did he do or would he have done?

What makes you believe this? What information is there to suppose this conclusion? What did he do or would he have done?
As stated, it's the OP's belief, not a conclusion.

The case has moved forward, which has coincided with the arrival of the special prosecutor, so a fairly reasonable comment to make.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back