Found Deceased MN - Martise Windom, 38, Savage, 7 November 2015

I'm from the area so I am very aware of him missing since it went public 11/13. They have been searching daily since 11/14 with most days being cold and raining/snow. turn out has varied from 50 - 100+; a lot don't even know him... still no leads after 3 weeks so I imagine the numbers will decrease. as far as missing people, he has a lot of press. among the incident in Paris and Mpls, I feel all the major channels have covered it and star tribune and pioneer press.

Both an update and a bump - my friend lives only about ten minutes from where Windom went missing, but she says she hasn't heard anything about his disappearance. Makes me sad :facepalm:
I live in MN and have heard about his disappearance. I really think the info is out there but if someone doesn't have missing people on the radar they may miss it. JMO

I live in MN and have heard about his disappearance. I really think the info is out there but if someone doesn't have missing people on the radar they may miss it. JMO

Certainly very true. I think after my miniature interrogation of her she'll be likely to notice flyers and such more often in the future :innocent:

more from that article
The search efforts will be changing direction but will be continuing on in a different way.”

Meanwhile, authorities continue to investigate the case, though there are still no significant leads as to where Windom might be. Savage police have been combing through Windom’s email accounts, social media accounts and cell phone records in an attempt to find some information that might point them in the right direction. They are also attempting to contact anyone who may have spoken with Windom in the days leading up to his disappearance. Those efforts are ongoing.

What a mystery!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

IMO his is a credit and debt counseling service

Not trying to say anything negative at all, but many of those type of businesses are a scam. Could he have found out something he was not supposed to or suffered a financial loss after paying a franchise fee of some kind?

IMO this is not over...I watched the newscast and it showed the holding pond directly behind the SuperTarget (a small truck unloading dock is on the south side) - betweentheir service road and Québec Ave.

A holding pond that tons of people pass daily going to and from shopping and/or their homes.

This also was his normal walking path to the Holiday station store. This is 0.5 miles from his house. I take SuperTarget's service road to get to Buffalo Wild Wings faster...I go slow but my gut feeling is a car sped through there and hit him. The pond is right there and goes downward fast. There is no lights back there.

The Holiday store is maybe 3 blocks away - within eyesight.

All IMO - can't believe he would leave his kids on purpose. Just so sad for his friends and family.

Oh dang! Even though my gut told me this might be what happened it is heartbreaking. Prayers to his loved ones.

You really think it's a hit and run scenario? You would think perhaps security cameras on target bldg would have caught that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back