MN MN - Missing Infant, St. Paul, June 2006; Mother, 15, Not Cooperating

PrayersForMaura

Help Find Maura Murray
Reaction score
Police get leads on missing baby but no results

St. Paul police received many calls but report no progress this morning in tracking a baby apparently abandoned by its 15-year-old mother.

St. Paul police received many calls but report no progress this morning in tracking a baby apparently abandoned by its 15-year-old mother.

The baby was born sometime in the past two to four weeks -- most likely in St. Paul -- and authorities are not sure if someone else is caring for the child.

"That's the scenario we're hoping for," said Tom Walsh, spokesman for the St. Paul Police Department.

The other possibility is that the child was left abandoned somewhere is either dead or in distress. More than a dozen officers are working on looking for the baby.

Notices have been sent to hospitals, clinics, doctors and other places that deal with infants in hopes of tracking down the baby, said Tom Walsh, spokesman for the St. Paul Police Department.

More: http://www.startribune.com/462/story/552124.html

Boy, neither the girl or her boyfriend are talking. I hope they haven't done something horrible to that little baby. This girl was in foster care or something like that. I wonder if there is anyone that this girl is close to that she would talk to? In that state women can drop a baby off at a hospital within 72 hours after the birth and no questions will be asked. It's to bad that she didn't do that. I hope someone that she knows has the baby and that it is safe and well. Scary with kids so young. Seems like the first thing that they think of is just getting rid of it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer
Back