MN MN - Nathan Edberg, 21, White Bear Lake, 14 April 1999

Discussion in '1990's Missing' started by MagnoliaMountain, Jun 23, 2013.

1. MagnoliaMountain

MagnoliaMountain Red Rose

Snipped from http://www.fox9.com/news/274488580-story:

He could have committed suicide and not been found in all these years...Sadly.

2. MagnoliaMountain

3. cybervampira

cybervampira Well-Known Member

'An emptiness' of nearly 20 years: Twin Cities family holds on...

MagnoliaMountain likes this.
  4. MagnoliaMountain

[​IMG]

Nathan has been missing for 20 years now.

bahamamama likes this.
  5. Nate_Bro

Nate_Bro Well-Known Member

There was a man that commit suicide in Motreal Canada 2 months after Nathan went missing. Although he was said to be about 30, the estimate isn't always 100% accurate. Similar heights although weight is lower. The image of him is heavily edited (probably due to trauma), so it is hard to tell any similarities.. thoughts?
    upload_2020-1-16_14-21-2.png
    Canada's Missing | Case details

MagnoliaMountain and savagewoman like this.
  6. Mouth

Mouth Member

Yes, i do think tht is Nathan. I came across the unidentified mans picture a couple months ago. I contacted the authorities in Canada from the place tht the suicide happened. I have not heard back. I also had msgd ramsey county and never heard back. No confirmation tht they even received my tip.

Last night i got on here to post my comparison collage to this thread but my pic was too big so i redid it and logged onto here to post it and found your post.

savagewoman and MagnoliaMountain like this.
  7. Mouth

Mouth Member

I posted comparison pictures on numerous fb pages. And tried to get a tip in to ramsey county and in Montreal. I know what its like to have someone go missing. I wish i knew what more to do.

8. Nate_Bro

Nate_Bro Well-Known Member

Lol I wonder if we came across eachother in FB? I posted it a couple months back on FB and got a few responses but deleted it and put it in my maybe list because he was wearing what I think are Canadian brand clothes.. did you submit via namus as well? My guess is because its international, it could be years to get any news back about it...

9. Mouth

Mouth Member

I believe i did submit to namus...if i did so right. U just email the regional person right?

I never did run across another post on fb comparing these two. Was actually shocked tht no one else had come across this possible match.

The lips are a lil diff but tht might be from editing. Eye color is off. Weight is off a lil. And he was pretty far from where NAE is from. But the resemblance is still uncanny. I wish this family could get some answers.

10. Citizen_J

Citizen_J New Member

Hello! I am interested in this case and wondering if anyone on here has any official reports? My husband's best friend is married to Nathan's sister. I just found out about this case and would like to look into it more. TIA

11. Stina

Stina Well-Known Member

Bumping for you Nate.