GUILTY MN - Nicole Beecroft for murder of newborn, Oakdale, 10 April 2007

georgiagirl

Opinionated Southern Belle
Reaction score
STILLWATER, Minn. (AP) — A 17-year-old girl stabbed her newborn baby 135 times in a "panic state" and then tossed her body in a garbage can outside her home, authorities said Thursday.
The high school senior told police she gave birth on the floor of the laundry room in her home early Monday, according to court documents. Nicole Marie Beecroft said she saw the baby's finger move and then stabbed the child in a "panic state," the complaint said.

SEE LINK FOR ENTIRE ARTICLE

http://www.courttv.com/news/2007/0413/baby_ap.html

This is unbelievingly sad. That poor baby.......

Almost all of her friends are in Minnesota, which has me even more convinced that it's her

If this is the same girl then it is ironic what she has put under heroes on her profile.

My Hero is my Mommy she brought me into this world and if I didnt respect that she would take me right out of this world!

and she also mentions she'll be 18 and has a Godchild on the way. Please, someone keep her away from that baby! She doesn't deserve to be anyone's Godmother.

A 17-year-old stabbed her newborn baby 135 times and disposed of her body in a garbage can outside her home in Oakdale, authorities alleged Thursday.

Nicole Marie Beecroft was charged Thursday with first-degree murder. The charge carries a maximum sentence of life in prison. She was being held in a juvenile detention facility.

http://wcco.com/topstories/local_story_102183113.html

I don't even know what to say. I just can't get past stabbing a baby, let alone doing it that many times. That's just mind-boggling.

Hopefully the baby passed quickly and didn't suffer for long.

Sha got paniced when she saw the baby's finger and stabbed it 135 times?!! I mean what in the hell could that newborn have done to hurt her:banghead:

I say, either fix her now or use her to have babies for couples who actually want them and can't have them.

What a dumbass!!

I don't how someone could do this. I didn't even read the story because I can't stomach it. It also scares me. I hope my daughter would never be that scared to tell me she is pregnant. What's the worst thing that could have happened if she told her mother or father? Surely nothing worse than what she has done and what she will now go through. :banghead: :behindbar

umm This 17 year old was old enough to know how to keep her legs closed but chose not to. She knew the baby was alive and she knew what the knife was. She knew she was taking the baby to the trash.
She absolutely deserves to be charged as an adult of first degree murder.

Nicole Marie Beecroft was charged Thursday with first-degree murder.
YES!

That is such a tragic waste of two lives. There are so many women who desperately want babies and can't have them. Then there's this girl who takes this young, beautiful life and throws it all away, literally. :sick:

If this is the same girl then it is ironic what she has put under heroes on her profile.

"My Hero is my Mommy she brought me into this world and if I didnt respect that she would take me right out of this world!":confused:

I can't see anything on the Myspace. When I place the cursor on the photo/pics area, it all turns green.

In any case, I think that this is the same girl. She mentions in her bio that she works at Cubs Food where I think this incident occurred. In any case, she sounds like a real loser from all of the information that she has posted on her page.

I can't imagine the pain that sweet baby went through. I couldn't help but cry when I heard this on the news last night. 135 times??? Were there drugs involved? That's insane.

Someone somewhere else made a good point, IMO. What if she was raped? It has been said she probably knew who the father was, but that doesn't have to be her boyfriend.
Even if she was raped she did not have the 'right' to do this to an innocent baby. Don't even try to tell me I am sticking up for her. With what she did, that would be impossible.
But if this child was conceived through rape, possibly violent, to me that would be an explanation of her behaviour. Again: it would not be an excuse.

That is a very good point JanetElaine. I don't think what she did was inexcusable, but I'm very curious about what exactly the circmstances surrounding this were.

One Hundred Thirty-five Times..............

135.................TIMES!

Almost all of her friends are in Minnesota, which has me even more convinced that it's her

She has so few friends listed, I couldn't get passed the titles with the pics. They all sound miserably depressed.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around how a mother of a teenage daughter missed noticing her daughter was pregnant. Wouldn't a mom be like clock work with her daughters cycle?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back