NOTGUILTY MN - Philando Castile, 32, shot by police officer, 6 July 2016 #1

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by MzOpinion8d, Jul 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trino

Trino Well-Known Member

Castile is going out in style. Funeral at the Cathedral. Horse drawn carriage. Governor Dayton attending.

2. human

human Well-Known Member

Other side? BLM asks for peaceful protests. Alton Sterling's son asks for peaceful protests. There are those that love violence such as people like Timothy McVeigh. Does he speak for white Americans? Did the Malheur protestors speak for white Americans?

Do the people that burn and overturn cars speak for all sport's fans?

People see things in different ways, For instance, the shooting of 12 year old Tamir Rice was said to be no problem.

I am sure people have seen the same videos where a white man brandishes a weapon in front of LE and NOTHING happens.

Have people seen the video of the black Republican Congressman talking about his experiences?

Why do people think police forces all over the US are looking at ways to deal with these issues?

3. bluesneakers

bluesneakers not today satan

Inside Obama’s radical experiment in national reconciliation

Much more...

4. KaaBoom

KaaBoom `·.¸¸ ><((((º> ...·´`·.¸¸ ><((((º>...·

Victim blaming at it&#8217;s finest.

5. Woodland

Woodland Well-Known Member

Did the autopsy on PC reveal he was under the influence of weed at the time he was driving and shot? Kindly confirm if you introducing speculation or fact.

6. human

human Well-Known Member

7. galiuro

galiuro Member

The LE deaths are on the perps who pull the triggers not on the action itself. How bout finding ways for perps not to be perps...

8. ohreally

ohreally Active Member

For some reason my post is not responding to the right post. I am responding to human's post 723
    You missed my point. Law enforcement is going into community to make them better other than patrolling. I have not read anything showing BLM going into communities and working on making things better other than doing protests. Isn't there other ways they can work within the communities that may work better than just protesting?
    It takes both sides to find better ways to work on a problem.

9. human

human Well-Known Member

10. galiuro

galiuro Member

Dont know that there were any protests for Mcveigh...because most white people don't protest for mass killers.

11. Beyond Belief

Beyond Belief New Member

12. human

human Well-Known Member

Here is info on BLM. http://blacklivesmatter.com/11-major-misconceptions-about-the-black-lives-matter-movement/

They are not the only group in the US. I suppose I could do a google search including schools that were started that are highly successful as well as the contributions of Muhammad Ali, George Foreman.

13. Leilei

Leilei Blue Star Mom Times Two

I doubt that his family cares about him going out in style.
    They just want him back.
    My opinion, though.

14. human

human Well-Known Member

Not talking about protests. Talking about people who do violence. Why do some who cause damage in the black community become the example whereas white people such as McVeigh are representative of only a small group of violent whites?

15. human

human Well-Known Member

16. Woodland

By the same token, imo, a bad shoot by a LEO is on the LEO. Looking forward to the day when finding ways for bad cops to not be bad cops is a reality. It has to be acknowledged first - a hurdle in itself right now.

17. Woodland

I think you are doing a great job btw in teaching us how some LEO's see things in this day and age. If in fact you are a LEO. Either way on your profession - thank-you.

18. ohreally

ohreally Active Member

Adding to my above post. It is debatable if some BLM leaders promote violence or not, but going with the belief that they are saying all protests should be non violent It isn't working. Many times we are seeing violent groups joining in the protests. I think some responsibility needs to go back on the organizers when there is a history of violent groups joining them. I don't have the solution and I believe in thier right to peacefully protest. I just think when a group knows there is a good chance thier protests will bring violence and destruction it might be time to find another way to get bring awareness to thier cause.

19. galiuro

galiuro Member

Go back to the stats...it really is that simple.

20. human

human Well-Known Member

Should sporting events be shut down because some people choose to burn down cars? How about should marathons be shut down because tons of trash are left along the route and people defecate and pee in people's yards?

https://mic.com/articles/116680/11-...-reactions-to-riots-like-baltimore#.wE9U8BdNX

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.