Found Deceased MO - Adam Tumbrink, 39, O'Fallon, 6 March 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Adam Tumbrink was last seen Tuesday at around 5pm. He was driving a Ford Expedition. His vehicle was found in front of FOX Pizza at O’Fallon and K. He was nowhere to be found, but his cellphone was in the SUV. A Facebook message states: “He has a wife and 2 young kids that need him back home! People keep asking what they can do. Pray, keep your eyes open… There is no bank activity to report. He didn’t tell her where his last job was, so it is hard to know where to look… just look wherever you can.”

screenshot-at-mar-08-13-08-24.png

http://fox2now.com/2018/03/08/missing-ofallon-man-last-seen-tuesday/

I know Adam. I’m glad to see this posted here!

From the Find Adam Facebook page:

A search party is being organized for 3/9/2018. Here is the information that was provided:

Search party for Adam is meeting at the Sleep Inn and Suites on technology drive in O'Fallon tomorrow from 12-3pm. Please check in at the table and you will be given an area to search. Wear boots, terrain is muddy.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Typically when a person is missing along with their car, I think they’ve had an accident and ran off the road. However, with the PD not wanting the public to search, I’m getting a vibe that perhaps Adam has harmed himself.

Another possibility is foul play, of course. But if LE knew there were signs of foul play and suspected he was in a place where the public could find him, wouldn’t LE have found him already? Also, it seems slightly less likely that his car would be missing in a foul play scenario.

Just brainstorming to keep this thread going, Adam lives in a suburb of my hometown.

Who was at the construction site w him? They knew he had cash to deposit. Murder\Robbery.

His SUV was found today in the parking lot of a shopping center which is very near the highway. It was parked at an angle which seems like maybe the driver parked quickly. The SUV was unlocked. His cell phone was on the seat, powered off but with a charged battery.

The family said that they do not want searches at this time. Police have leads they are following and that information is not being released. Adam’s wife and children were on Fox 2 tonight pleading with Adam to return home.

No one knows who his construction appt was with or where it was at. He last spoke with his wife around 5pm on the 6th saying he was going to the bank and to the gym.

A friend posted they saw what looked like his truck being driven in the general area by an older black male. They are not able to say it was his SUV for certain.

"The last communication was over the phone, sometime around 4 or 5 o'clock on Tuesday evening, Adam had talked to his wife, Nicole, and was supposed to leave to go do a bid-construction bid-and run by a couple errands and be home. And he hasn't been heard from since", said a friend.

After two days and no word from the father of two, his car was discovered in a parking lot on Highway K and I-64, roughly 10 miles away from his home. "His car was unlocked, [his] cellphone was laying on the front seat. It was turned off, but it was charged. The car being unlocked is a little strange, especially having valuable items in it."

http://fox2now.com/2018/03/08/mystery-of-missing-father-deepens-as-ofallon-police-continue-search/

Police sent new information in regards to this story Friday afternoon:

"In regards to missing persons Adam Tumbrink and Chelsea Green. The investigation revealed that both subjects are not endangered missing persons. They were both seen on 03/08/18, which was substantiated by independent witnesses. This is not a criminal matter. Both of their families were contacted."

http://fox2now.com/2018/03/09/adam-tumbrink-of-ofallon-mo-missing-since-tuesday-night/

I don't know about any of you but I am so confused. Thread is back open for discussion.

Obviously AT wasn't safely back home. I was concerned something tragic might occur if he went home but maybe he didn't go home. Who knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie