Found Safe MO - Adrien Miller, 2, Rolla, 21 Jun 2018

doodles1211

Reaction score
17036433_G.png

The Rolla Police Department says a parent lent their vehicle to the suspect, 31-year-old Julia Rose, to go to a grocery store. Police say Adrien was in the vehicle and Julia did not return to the family's home on Avon Court in Rolla.

Police say the Julia Rose may be under the influence of illicit drugs.

Officers are searching for a white 2008 Chevrolet Impala bearing an unknown registration, last seen southbound on Avon Court, Rolla, MO. The vehicle has black rims.

2-year-old Adrien Miller was last seen wearing a bright orange and blue shirt, camouflage pants and no shoes.

Anyone seeing the missing person, suspect, or vehicle, or anyone having any information related to the Endangered Person Advisory should immediately dial 911 to contact the nearest law enforcement agency or call the Rolla Police Department at 573-308-1213.

MISSING: Police search for 2-year-old reported missing in Rolla

I can't tell you how many times I read this article (the first one). I even read it to my hubby. I could not believe ANYONE would loan their car, with their baby inside, to a person who abuses drugs! To loan your car with your baby inside PERIOD has got to be a misprint? But, it was true. Praise the Lord, she was found and is safe (at least this time). God help us!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back