MO MO - Amanda Jones, 26, pregnant, Hillsboro, 14 Aug 2005

I'm really glad to see Amanda's disappearance featured on Crime Watch Daily and Brian Westfall's name publicized. He clearly lied about her being on the phone for hours, so we know he is lying about the rest. Wouldn't it be nice if CWW and MS tell what they know (and I'm convinced they know about or were involved with what happened).Bryan

Westfall has become pretty well-known around Festus, Missouri for not wanting to talk to anyone. At least not about Amanda Jones, a young woman who claimed she was carrying his baby before she suddenly vanished 11 years ago.

And Westfall, the last-known person to see Amanda Jones, before she disappeared has maintained a vow of silence about the case all this time, except for an initial interview with police.

http://crimewatchdaily.com/2016/10/...fter-attending-church-family-pleads-for-info/

Now that there looks to be justice, after nearly 12 years, for Tara Grinstead, the same needs to happen for Amanda and son Hayden. LE needs to put the hurt to Bryan Westfall. I can't imagine why he has not been brought in and grilled to within an inch of his life! Makes me so mad.

Bumping, Bumping, Bumping!

Hayden would have been 12 years old now. Amanda and Hayden deserve justice. It's been long overdue.

Keeping you in my heart, always.

Bumping, Bumping, Bumping!

Hayden would have been 12 years old now. Amanda and Hayden deserve justice. It's been long overdue.

Keeping you in my heart, always.
Is it a legal requirement in Missouri that the body has to be found in order to prosecute for murder? I'd hate to think any state was that backward, but some might be. I can't think of any other reason why Brian Westfall hasn't been arrested yet.

Is it a legal requirement in Missouri that the body has to be found in order to prosecute for murder? I'd hate to think any state was that backward, but some might be. I can't think of any other reason why Brian Westfall hasn't been arrested yet.

Ozoner,

Amazing, isn't It? Westfall has been able to live a full, free life - after taking so much life, love, memories, just everyday moments from those who loved Amanda & Hayden. Truly heartbreaking.

What a selfish, evil, disgusting thing to do.
Vile!! There aren't really strong enough words.
Thank you for posting on Amanda's thread, Ozoner. Another heart & soul holding Amanda & Hayden close in thoughts are always good.

I'm hoping this new year will bring them home. ♡

Just a thought: The Westfall properties have rocky areas and caves. IIRC, Bryan stated to LE he was doing volunteer work at the Hillsboro Civic Center for a horse show. Bryan was Jefferson County
Director for the Missouri Cattlemen's Association - Did Bryan own a horse trailer? Or have access to a horse trailer? A horse trailer would be the perfect way to transport someone unconscious to any of the properties and dispose of a body (by dragging to the edge of the rocks and knocking the person into a deep cravasse or cave). I wonder if LE ever checked any of his horse trailers for evidence, or search any caves? Also, I have been searching and not finding much info on Bryan's girlfriend Stephanie A. Votrain.

Please share!!!!
May 15th at 10pm on channel 5 in St. Louis True Crime will be doing a story on Amanda Jones and her unborn child Hayden. Amanda went missing in Hillsboro, MO. In 2005
I just spoke with her Mother who is doing everything possible to get answers and to get her story out there!
The Father of her unborn child wanted nothing to do with the baby. Pretty much ignoring Amanda, the day she went missing she met up with him to discuss details about the baby and she was never seen again.
Amanda herself told me, he wanted her to abort the baby.
Someone has to know something or seen something!
What if this was your child? Share!!!!
Please join the Find Amanda Jones Facebook group

Did Westfall ever marry? What about his then girlfriend, she still lives around the area. Why would she lawyer up if she had nothing to do with it, I think they both had something to do with it.. it's a shame the police department doesn't have enough guts to do there job. Westfall was the last one to see her, he lied about multiple things when questioned by police, guilty people lie. Its a shame that the name Westfall means more than a young lady and her unborn child being taken from the people who love her.

I heard the Vanished podcast. They said Amanda kept saying the word 8 to her ex sister in law on the phone. The mom thought this was referring to a gate number at the Hillsboro event center. But what if she was referring to being taken away in an Infiniti. An 8 looks a lot like an Infiniti symbol.
It seems like she kept going back to the guy and he wa probably afraid of being sued for child support. Just a thought.

Did Westfall ever marry? What about his then girlfriend, she still lives around the area. Why would she lawyer up if she had nothing to do with it, I think they both had something to do with it.. it's a shame the police department doesn't have enough guts to do there job. Westfall was the last one to see her, he lied about multiple things when questioned by police, guilty people lie. Its a shame that the name Westfall means more than a young lady and her unborn child being taken from the people who love her.
Missouri seems like one of those states where no-body murder trials just don't happen. That's the only reason why Westfall is still a free man (using the term man loosely). If this had happened in Michigan, he'd already be rotting in a prison cell.

Just a thought: The Westfall properties have rocky areas and caves. IIRC, Bryan stated to LE he was doing volunteer work at the Hillsboro Civic Center for a horse show. Bryan was Jefferson County
Director for the Missouri Cattlemen's Association - Did Bryan own a horse trailer? Or have access to a horse trailer? A horse trailer would be the perfect way to transport someone unconscious to any of the properties and dispose of a body (by dragging to the edge of the rocks and knocking the person into a deep cravasse or cave). I wonder if LE ever checked any of his horse trailers for evidence, or search any caves? Also, I have been searching and not finding much info on Bryan's girlfriend Stephanie A. Votrain.[/QUOTE

Those two haven’t married yet? Isn’t that kind of curious?

Amanda needs your help. You guys are some of the brightest and caring people. Please take some time and look at this case. The sheriffs office is no help, where do I go from this point. I am determined to give her mother the answers

Hire a P.I. who is willing to search Bryan Westfall's family's property undercover (i.e. without permission). I believe that Amanda is most likely buried on Westfall land.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtandSims4
Back