GUILTY MO - Angie Housman, 9, kidnapped, held then murdered, St Louis, 18 Nov 1993

Sable said:
I can't remember if it was stated in any news articles that I've read, but how long she was tied to the tree could explain the ice chips. my guess is that she was bound to the tree before, or even when, temperatures began to warm up to a temperature above freezing. If that's the case, then any snow or ice on the branches above her could have melted, dripped onto her head, and then refroze when the temperature dropped below freezing again.

There's also the possibility that the ice chips line was added to the story to add little more "drama". (IMO, any story about the death of a child is shocking and horrific....I see no reason to get creative and add something like that.)
If you are assuming that "ice chips" refers to naturally formed ice you might be right but what if they meant chips of ice as in something from a bag of ice? That would put a whole different look on things. I was never clear on what was meant by ". . .pile of ice chips on top of her . . ." as that sounds far different than saying there was some ice formed on her naturally.

Bumping for Angie.

I found the first paragraph of an article that was published a few months after her death. It mentions a sketch that was released of a man that was seen in the area just 2 days before she was kidnapped. Why can't I find this sketch anywhere? Help!

Wow. I had never heard of Angie's murder. Whoever did this to her really wanted her to suffer. To go to bed everynight knowing there is a nine yr old girl half nude tied alive to a tree freezing, hungry, terrified beyond our comprehension, alone in the dark and close your eyes and sleep peacefully is about the coldest thing I can think of. Complete sociopathic behavior. No compassion.

I am unclear about the ice chips. Do they mean ice had formed on her body? Or do they mean the killer actually put ice chips on her before he left.

I want to bump this one again for Angie. I too lived in the area where her body was found and knew one of the deputies that responded to the call when her body was found. I helped look for her, had her flyer up in the gas station I worked at. Like the others who lived in both the communities, this case has haunted me for years. I am so glad to see this discussion about this. With all the technology today, I am dumbfounded that there has not been a hit on those prints! St.Ann police isn't in charge of this case, St.Charles County is. Obviously not much has been done about it. I think about little Angie alot, especially when I read about cold cases. The viciousness of this crime sickens me. My friend told me once that the uncle who molested her confessed to it on his deathbed but she has never been able to verify this. She heard it through the family grapevine. There are so many theories. I have to wonder though since there has been no hits to these fingerprints that maybe this monster is dead. I cannot imagine him not committing another crime against a child or someone after doing that. Either way, may he have eternal suffering in this life and the next.

RIP Angie......................I am sorry justice has failed you. You didn't deserve this, you are owed justice. God Bless and thankfully you are in the arms of Jesus. You are not forgotten.

.....I'm going to assume, the person whom thought her dad may had been responsible, either has or not had his prints checked, and there was no hit..........since there has not been an arrest or anything updated about that possibility........................this person new the area that is for sure..............picking the cold of winter, he knew there would not be many persons parked on the so called lovers lane.............My question, since they have evidence, and fingerprints of the killer...........and nothing come about, as far as hits here in the USA........what about international............INTERPOL i think its called......a international database with criminals fingerprints in there data base.........had that been checked also........back at this time, what about hospitals for the people whom suffered from disorders, like mental institutions, person whom was committed perhaps as a teen, then released later in life as an adult, but his past criminal record not release, or destroyed once they reached a certain age like 18..............someone released, by into the area around that time, after spending perhaps years behind the walls of a mental institution.......i think they used to be called.........institution for the criminal insane.....................and all just MOO, nothing factual just pure speculation on my part................

question...
...................Whom is in charge of this investigation, the detective assigned this case...........ill email him her directly, and perhaps with an open mind, we can develop a communication, and see if we can come up with something working together...........thank you in advance

.........iM going to assume, and this is a big assumption on my part........but im going to assume that all the physical evidence that was collected..........has been tested using all the latest DNA technology that is available today!?.....to get a possible DNA profile of the killer??.......to go along with the fingerprints??...................
ALL MOO.....nothing based on fact, all speculations on my part..........................

.........iM going to assume, and this is a big assumption on my part........but im going to assume that all the physical evidence that was collected..........has been tested using all the latest DNA technology that is available today!?.....to get a possible DNA profile of the killer??.......to go along with the fingerprints??...................
ALL MOO.....nothing based on fact, all speculations on my part..........................
............if someone here, has some contact information.......for local newspaperwomen , in the area.........current links , please post.......thank you

I want to bump this one again for Angie. I too lived in the area where her body was found and knew one of the deputies that responded to the call when her body was found. I helped look for her, had her flyer up in the gas station I worked at. Like the others who lived in both the communities, this case has haunted me for years. I am so glad to see this discussion about this. With all the technology today, I am dumbfounded that there has not been a hit on those prints! St.Ann police isn't in charge of this case, St.Charles County is. Obviously not much has been done about it.

I think about little Angie alot, especially when I read about cold cases. The viciousness of this crime sickens me.

My friend told me once that the uncle who molested her confessed to it on his deathbed but she has never been able to verify this.

She heard it through the family grapevine. There are so many theories.

I have to wonder though since there has been no hits to these fingerprints that maybe this monster is dead.
I cannot imagine him not committing another crime against a child or someone after doing that.
Either way, may he have eternal suffering in this life and the next.

RIP Angie......................I am sorry justice has failed you. You didn't deserve this, you are owed justice. God Bless and thankfully you are in the arms of Jesus. You are not forgotten......

emmiesmom, I didn't understand what the friend told you, was it about Angie ??

Was it Angies uncle that confessed on his deathbed to raping/molesting Angie? Hmmmm!! What age was she when he was molesting her?

IF that is the fact, lets hope they checked his finger prints before he was buried..he just may have skipped a lot of details about what he did to Angie...:liar:...:mad:

Wow, I was just thinking about little Angie last night and look what thread thread appeared before me in the new posts section this morning. God I hope her killer can be found...so sadistic...this is one of the most awful crimes I've ever heard of. That poor baby. This person was a serious monster with no soul...almost seems to this normal person that one would have to be criminally insane to do something like this to a little girl.

MrT
"St. Ann Police Chief Bob Schrader"
That should answer your question
http://www.ksdk.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=160585

Also it's on youtube now , no advertisement like on the other site
thank you......for the link............since the internet, was not up and running as it is now for home use........was not someone she met online.........but, i do remember the teachers comment i believe it was a teacher whom said, angie told her she was going out to the country tomorrow....which was a friday, the 19 no school that day?.................she had to met, someone.......earlier, from the neighborhood perhaps....at least a day or two before that friday, she became missing, after getting off a schoolbus on the day before thursday........from what i read here, and other links she mayhad gotton in the persons vehicle, after getting off the bus, so they were waiting for her.........................perhaps the man did, does live in the country, and probalbly at the time, was a single man, living alone.........to make things easier for hiim to carry out his preplans...........no to clse to neighbors, more rural and quite, a close small town perhaps..............the sex registry system was not anything like it is today, but i wondered about parloees, whom had been released, back into the area after serving time, and being on probation.................back then they took fingerprints, and not DNA i believe but uncertain...........in 93, ...the perp, had probably visit her school, sat and watch, see wh9ich route the driver took......the time she was dropped off, and the environment at the time, to pick a place for her to met him afterwards, when getting off the bus, that was not so crowded or not to be noticed...............Im assuming, that those released, in the area, back in the area.............after there sentence, had there DNA taken, to compare with what they have now.......since then there were only fingerprints i assume?.......i wish there was a photo, available, to show that corner, and area back then, on the day it happened..........the uncle factor they mentioned, she mentioned.........would be a white person, around the age of the parents at the time......but more like 25 35.........seems to me, to check those with the prints on file, and ask for there DNA...........but, i know, they have prints, but have not been able to match with anyone in the systems?..........which would make one think, this person commited no crime that would warrent fingerprints?..........I just dont believe, that a person, whom had never been convicted of a crime, would make this kind, there first time to commit.............I dont believe it...........KEEP RUNNING THE PRINTS...........how can there be no record on file, to match?......as i said before, run them internationaly, ....what prints are these?, a finger, thumb, palm........maybe theres a problem, with the tape or slide they put the prints in beofore there run......re-do it again, on different machines..........update the machine, or find a more sensitve matching machine.........and i would still look at the records, of persons released from any mental institution, for a henous crime they committed as a teen perhaps, that got them sent to the institution......a teens record, wouldnot be released, or sealed......but they could find out whom was released, and what reason they did the time to begain with............................

I typed alot here just now, but i really, really want to help slove this case in anyway i can........and ill post anything, i feel may help, without regards to being wrong or right..........this one really bothers me to no end..........ill leave my personal feelings out of it..........
ALL JUST MOO.......NOTHING FACTUAL ALL SPECULATIONS ON MY PART.

MrT
"St. Ann Police Chief Bob Schrader"
That should answer your question
http://www.ksdk.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=160585

Also it's on youtube now , no advertisement like on the other site

I sent him an email, with the information......if there are any replies, ill post here.......not the official document since it is an on going case, but ill at least let you know if i get a responce from anyone there, at the office or investigation......

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back