GUILTY MO - Angie Housman, 9, kidnapped, held then murdered, St Louis, 18 Nov 1993

The "ice chips" do seem odd. As others have said, it could be due to the weather or they were placed there. The way it is worded makes it sound as if they were placed there, because if it were not a pertinent piece of information why wouldn't they just say there was ice on her or leave it at she died from exposure. I don't know what the weather conditions are in Missouri in November.

I am wondering about the "experience" of the killer, leaving the bag with her items "near by" where she was found. He was unaware of the evidence he left behind. It is most obvious that he doesn't have a criminal record since the evidence hasn't linked to anyone. This makes me wonder, because I can't believe this person hasn't killed again.

What about the location where she was found? Would this be a place that a stranger would dump a body? If she was held captive for days to a week, it does sound as if the perp is familar with the area or had a place to keep her.

I sent him an email, with the information......if there are any replies, ill post here.......not the official document since it is an on going case, but ill at least let you know if i get a responce from anyone there, at the office or investigation......

just an update..............I never, or i have not recieved a reply to my email i sent yet........but, i am curious about the collected DNA that they have not been able to link with anyone in the DNA databases...........I am not sure how to post it and explain my curiousty, but i will try..........
Have they been able, have they tried.........and if not, and LE is perhaps interested in reading this thread............have LE tried to match the DNA evidence from this case, to another case with DNA, and that case also did not have a match in any of the DNA data bases.BUT the DNA frome each case MATCHED each other??.........another words, have LE be able to match this case with another case, and these two cases with the DNA, had no matches in none of the available DNA databases...................i hope its not confusing, but i will try and clarify if one ask...........thank you for reading and keeping this case alive.....................
and just an after thought..................any cases we are working on, if there is no cold case squad in those states where the cases lay........then that is a BIG problem, in trying to obtain latest information at times.......because without the cold case squad, they only work on cold cases, when time permits...........ALL STATES SHOULD HAVE A COLD CASE SQUAD...........NO EXCEPTIONS.............ALL STATES, SHOULD HAVE THOSE WHOM WORK INVOLVES WORKING COLD CASES, AND KEEPING THE
LOVE ONES UPDATED ABOUT THE INVESTIGATION ON A REGULAR BASIS..

addon...
isnt there a DNA database, with DNA profiles that dont match any of the DNA databases available today......but they are able to possibly match the DNA , to see if there is a match with each other, in this DNA database??..........

I hadn't heard of Angie's case before, but it has been mentioned by some of the posters on the Sheri Coleman thread. Poor little baby. I sure wish Sable would come back and let everyone know if anything ever happened with the possible involvement of her father.

I too find it difficult to believe this freak never killed again.

Disappointing that LE hasn't replied to your email MrTT

thanks for responding.........i really did not expect a reply, so I am taking it as meaning there was no connection since there was no validation.......
but perhaps something will break in this case soon..........they have plenty of physical evidence from the scene, to pin it on someone, we just waiting for that time............and it is coming................it has to!:confused:

I want to bump this one again for Angie. I too lived in the area where her body was found and knew one of the deputies that responded to the call when her body was found. I helped look for her, had her flyer up in the gas station I worked at. Like the others who lived in both the communities, this case has haunted me for years. I am so glad to see this discussion about this. With all the technology today, I am dumbfounded that there has not been a hit on those prints! St.Ann police isn't in charge of this case, St.Charles County is. Obviously not much has been done about it. I think about little Angie alot, especially when I read about cold cases. The viciousness of this crime sickens me. My friend told me once that the uncle who molested her confessed to it on his deathbed but she has never been able to verify this. She heard it through the family grapevine. There are so many theories. I have to wonder though since there has been no hits to these fingerprints that maybe this monster is dead. I cannot imagine him not committing another crime against a child or someone after doing that. Either way, may he have eternal suffering in this life and the next.

RIP Angie......................I am sorry justice has failed you. You didn't deserve this, you are owed justice. God Bless and thankfully you are in the arms of Jesus. You are not forgotten.​

quote.... too lived in the area where her body was found and knew one of the deputies that responded to the call when her body was found...end of quote

Do you still have contact with the deputy you knew?
and if so, do you think it may be possible to ask him about the case........where the investigation stands etc..
thank you in advance..............Is there any one in LE, whom could OFF THE RECORD.....let us know something, as far as its current status.......what path there on, and any roadblocks.....anything?

Article 42 of 45 POLICE SEEK LINK BETWEEN *advertiser censored* CLUB, GIRL'S DEATH
MAN WORKED NEAR ANGIE HOUSMAN'S HOME Bill BryanAnd Tim BryantOf The Post-Dispatch
St. Louis Post-Dispatch September 16, 1998

Section: METRO Edition: FIVE STAR LIFT
Page B2 Word count: 415

ID#: 9809160309 Authorities are checking for links between an alleged child *advertiser censored* club and the unsolved killing of 9-year-old Angie Housman, a St. Ann girl abducted near her home in 1993. Recently, authorities in the St. Louis area seized hundreds of computer disks, videotapes and other materials that they believe were shared among members of the so-called Wonderland Club using the Internet. Now detectives are combing through those images looking for Angie's picture. Angie was

Can someone tell me how to find the full article on this without paying for it ......thankyou

had a feeling...
there may had been some video or pictures involved, especially i seen the tied to the tree, but didn't understand without information or validation, until i seen this article plus several more i am trying to obtain in full view.

wow, hope this is a break!!!!!!!

well, there old articles.....but its more information..........i just can get the whole article , so i am hoping someone knows how to........sorry, if i mislead you in to believing they were recent articles...

Article 93 of 196 HOUSMAN CASE ADVANCES WITH FINDING OF CAR By Joe HollemanOf the Post-Dispatch Staff
St. Louis Post-Dispatch September 15, 1994

Section: NEWS Edition: FIVE STAR
Page 1B Word count: 201

ID#: 9409150296 The search for Angie Housman's killer escalated Wednesday with the discovery of a car that may have been used in the crime. Col. Robert Lowery, head of the St. Louis Area Major Case Squad, said investigators got a letter Monday from an informer who named a suspect and also the location of an abandoned car that the suspect had owned. The car matches the general description of a vehicle that police have been looking for since shortly after Angie, 9, vanished last November,

Eoes anyone remember, if the vehicle they were searching for was a 4door!?.............thankyou

well, there old articles.....but its more information..........i just can get the whole article , so i am hoping someone knows how to........sorry, if i mislead you in to believing they were recent articles...

no, that's ok. This is my first time reading about this horrific murder. Thank you for all of your posts.

no, that's ok. This is my first time reading about this horrific murder. Thank you for all of your posts.

i found about 30 or more articles i would like to have and post........they cost 2.95 piece to download , so ill buy them over time, if no one can tell me how to obtain them for free...........
To me, even though they are old in age, the information contained in them is NEW!!.......and will give the chance to see what paths LE have travedl on since the start of this investigation........they can help one to see, where they have been, and perhaps where they are at now in there investigation etc..............there's a lot of pieces to this puzzle, in those articles........and i will post another partial one for you, so you can see what I am typing about.........we can look at this articles, and match with what has been posted, to see if there are any connections with validations........if one is on the correct path, has made a connection etc................

Article 94 of 196 SATELLITE PHOTOS DRAW A BLANK IN ANGIE HOUSMAN MURDER CASE By Kim BellOf the Post-Dispatch Staff
St. Louis Post-Dispatch September 4, 1994

Section: NEWS Edition: THREE STAR
Page 3D Word count: 692

ID#: 9409030589 Even nature hasn't cooperated in the fruitless hunt for Angie Housman's killer. Earlier this summer, police received a batch of satellite photos taken over the wildlife area in St. Charles County where 9-year-old Angie died. Detectives had hoped the French and U.S. satellites that swept over the area in late November would show the vehicle that had brought Angie there. No such luck. The sky was overcast that day, said St. Ann Detective John

You might try the cached version of the stories. iI that doesn't work you're probably going to have to pay for a news subscribtion. If you have to do that you might want to pay for a blanket one where you can access several publications.

for responding.........i searched as you described, and yes.......i can buy a bundle of the articles at a reduced rate..........and so that is what i am going to do, when i can........and download them in there entirety, and post them here, on a new thread, if i can get the moderators approval to post them in a new thread........thanks again, for leading me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back