MO MO - Audrey Slack Walker, 22, Lee’s Summit, truck found with blood, bleach, bullet holes in OK, 11 January 2022

imstilla.grandma

Believer of Miracles
Reaction score
SLACK
SLACK, AUDREY LYNNFemaleWhite01/07/202203/10/2000Lee's Summit PDLee's Summit, MO

1660210834917.jpeg

Relatives of a missing Missouri couple fear the worst after the couple's vehicle was found in Edmond with traces of blood and bullet holes.

The woman's sister said her brother-in-law was involved with some dangerous people.

Audrey Slack Walker, 22, is married to Stephen Walker, 50. Audrey's sister told News 9 Stephen is a self-proclaimed white supremacist.
1660210647986.jpeg
“He has a ton of racist tattoos, like he's a skinhead through and through,” said Audrey’s sister, Katelin.

Tattoos on his body identify him as a member of the Universal Aryan Brotherhood, a prison gang based primarily out of Oklahoma.

With twenty-eight years separating the couple, Audrey's sister Katelin said her family wasn't thrilled to learn they had eloped.

“They got married in Vegas on a whim,” said Katelin.

And while they lived in Missouri, in January the two headed to Oklahoma.

According to her sister, Audrey let relatives know where she was, her last known location at an Edmond hotel, before vanishing.

“She just dropped them the location and didn't say anything. So, my brother was like, ‘What's this all about? Why are you sending me your location, what are you doing in Oklahoma?’” said Katelin.

Court filings showed their truck was found abandoned in a ditch in Logan County, bleach and blood were found inside, along with bullet holes.

“They asked for blood or saliva samples from my mom or my niece because they are looking for bodies at this point,” said Katelin.

Katelin said her sister has a five-year-old daughter who's waiting for her, and family who hope she'll return home.

Although looking now at news articles online now I’m not sure when it was determined she was actually missing (or rather, when the authorities decided she was missing). All the news I can find is from the last 1-2 days.

<modsnip for copyright laws

“He has a ton of racist tattoos. Like, he's a skin head through and through,” said a family member.

<modsnip for copyright>

Investigators found the seats and floorboard stained with blood, the interior of the cab was splashed with bleach, and two bullets were recovered, one was taken from the driver's side door, the other one was removed from the back seat.

<modsnip for copyright>

Records also show Walker is suspected in a 1998 cold case murder in Florida. If you know anything contact OSBI.

Last edited by a moderator:
The first article on the thread states:

"Relatives of a missing Missouri couple fear the worst after the couple's vehicle was found in Edmond with traces of blood and bullet holes."

bold, enlarged and underlined by me.

It appears they are both missing. If he had enemies I doubt they cared she was with him when they went after him. If that's what happened.

audreys fb. looks like she may have had a stillborn in 10/21

Did you check the October 24 post? Guess it's just the juxtaposition of a smiling little girl and a masked person with a big gun strapped to their back that shook me a little.

Audrey's FB also shows she got married April 16, 2021, so they were married under a year when they went missing in January 2022.

I agree with everyone else this case just doesn't look good. Prayers to the family that they will get answers soon.

Written as a mother of three little girls who have not been through anywhere near the trauma and neglect that led to a situation such as this: what an incredibly sad, painful, difficult story and what a testament to how I hope we all can care for the most vulnerable among us. This girl’s life, culminating in that stillbirth … I hope we as an American society can help lift her older daughter and keep her safe. I teared up at this story. Clearly she wasn’t making immaculately perfect decisions, but as soon as I’m perfect, I’ll let you know. It’s gonna be a while.

Did you check the October 24 post? Guess it's just the juxtaposition of a smiling little girl and a masked person with a big gun strapped to their back that shook me a little.

Audrey's FB also shows she got married April 16, 2021, so they were married under a year when they went missing in January 2022.

I agree with everyone else this case just doesn't look good. Prayers to the family that they will get answers soon.
I am way, way back from that. I’m back in the ‘what happened to a very pretty girl that she wound up a mother in her mid-teens and in a motel with an old white supremacist when she was barely legal” stage. Also - read down on her facebook - she was interested in … missing persons, missing girls. Reposting. She could easily have been one of us.

Written as a mother of three little girls who have not been through anywhere near the trauma and neglect that led to a situation such as this: what an incredibly sad, painful, difficult story and what a testament to how I hope we all can care for the most vulnerable among us. This girl’s life, culminating in that stillbirth … I hope we as an American society can help lift her older daughter and keep her safe. I teared up at this story. Clearly she wasn’t making immaculately perfect decisions, but as soon as I’m perfect, I’ll let you know. It’s gonna be a while.
Respectfully, I dug deeper into her FB profile and found that the baby who died was her sister-in-laws’s baby. Nevertheless, it is perplexing that such a young girl got involved with a much older man associated with organized crime. JMO

Moo...do not think is a gun. Tall motorcycle back seat rest maybe? I did think gun at first glance.

D'oh! Sorry about that everyone. I was sure it was a gun, and it's even sadder that I even asked my husband what type of gun it was and he didn't catch it either! Guess our old eyeballs let us both down :oops:.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back