MO MO - Audrey Slack Walker, 22, Lee’s Summit, truck found with blood, bleach, bullet holes in OK, 11 January 2022

Still wondering if this is tied to the larger mess in Oklahoma. Great article for reference: https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2022/09/15/oklahoma-murders-white-supremacists/

RSBM
The missing people authorities have mentioned in connection with the Logan County case are mostly men with long histories of drug arrests and prison stints. One exception is 21-year-old newlywed Audrey Slack, who hasn’t been seen since Jan. 11.
That morning, Slack called her family from a motel outside Oklahoma City while on a road trip with her husband, Stephen Walker, who is more than twice her age and whose tattoos signal membership in another white-supremacist prison gang.
Slack said to expect the couple home by 8 p.m., but they never arrived. Their black pickup truck was found with a bullet hole and traces of blood and bleach on the interior, according to a search warrant filed Aug. 2.
Slack’s relatives, who asked that their names and other identifying details be withheld, said investigators had called out of the blue in April to ask for dental records. The family, which had already submitted DNA samples, refused unless the detective told them what was going on. That’s when the family learned that multiple human remains had been found about a 15-minute drive from where the missing couple were last seen.
Since that day, they’ve been stuck in the same excruciating limbo as the other families, waiting for identifications that could take many more months.
“I need to know,” said one of Slack’s relatives. “I need to settle my heart."

If this helps a grieving family, I'm all for it. Perhaps friends/family are certain of her passing or have information that we do not?

RIP, Ms. Slack!

jmho ymmv lrr
Of course, I would never question what a grieving family does. My question was of a factual nature, wondering if test results had come back. You're likely correct, information has been kept quiet.

Of course, I would never question what a grieving family does. My question was of a factual nature, wondering if test results had come back. You're likely correct, information has been kept quiet.
im guessing some the blood found was proven hers and it was a significant amount to be incompatible w life.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back