MO - Authorities raid man's home, find 66 child *advertiser censored* videos, St Louis

I'm getting a DOB of 04/04/1980 and past addresses in Arkansas and several at Little Rock Air Force Base. (from a reverse search of address in article)

He could be any race though. So frustrating that LE have so little info in the way of a description?

I'm getting a DOB of 04/04/1980 and past addresses in Arkansas and several at Little Rock Air Force Base. (from a reverse search of address in article)

He could be any race though. So frustrating that LE have so little info in the way of a description?

I am waiting to see what further info is released soon.

It's weird that the Charge date is 2011 but the Service date is 2014.

I wonder if this may be an indicator that LE was using him in their covert operations and then they lost him??

Nonetheless... it's confusing (imo)

We don't know he's a child *advertiser censored* producer... he could just be a particularly obsessive consumer. Not that that isn't a crime in and of itself--but still, he might have no clue what happened to any of those children, might not know their names or anything about them. It'll be nice if this is an opportunity to catch a child molester or a kiddie *advertiser censored* producer, but I don't want to get my hopes up just yet.

We don't know he's a child *advertiser censored* producer... he could just be a particularly obsessive consumer. Not that that isn't a crime in and of itself--but still, he might have no clue what happened to any of those children, might not know their names or anything about them. It'll be nice if this is an opportunity to catch a child molester or a kiddie *advertiser censored* producer, but I don't want to get my hopes up just yet.

These are unknowns at this time. It is interesting that 11 of the 66 videos had children known by the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. Is there a group that is targeting children for the purpose of producing *advertiser censored*? What are the stats on missing children/*advertiser censored*? Time will tell.

I wonder if this may be an indicator that LE was using him in their covert operations and then they lost him??

Nonetheless... it's confusing (imo)

When searches are done, there is a stability that makes it unusual for him to just disappear. With more info, there should be a better understanding of him/his habits.

Any updates today?

I'm anxious to know the (obviously, very important) reason LE has not published a photo and info on this guy, and/or a BOLO/ICE-type notice.

These are unknowns at this time. It is interesting that 11 of the 66 videos had children known by the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. Is there a group that is targeting children for the purpose of producing *advertiser censored*? What are the stats on missing children/*advertiser censored*? Time will tell.
AFAIK, most children victimized for child *advertiser censored* are those who were already at high risk to begin with--often having experienced abuse and neglect, often with relatives who are sex workers themselves, usually victimized by people they know. It does seem somewhat odd to me that such a high proportion of this guy's stash included children who were already identified.

AFAIK, most children victimized for child *advertiser censored* are those who were already at high risk to begin with--often having experienced abuse and neglect, often with relatives who are sex workers themselves, usually victimized by people they know. It does seem somewhat odd to me that such a high proportion of this guy's stash included children who were already identified.

I'm not sure it's that odd. I think there are certain videos or certain videos and picture series that are quite popular among this group. Sadly, in a way, they are like trading cards. Or they are just put up on sites for people to freely down load. It's only been recently that they've been able to ID the victims, because those victims are now adults and can say, " Hey, someone took pictures of me and put them on the internet when I was a kid."

This reminds me of Brooke Bennett's case in Vermont... her uncle got arrested for the unspeakable, sadly, and they weren't releasing his photo. There was a child *advertiser censored* element to it, I believe, and he was a sex offender.. a big theory around here was that they were trying not to spook witnesses who may have grown accustomed to seeing him on the media they were watching. :( I don't know though.

Way to close to where I live - yikes~~

According to Casenet he has an attorney hired who lists sex crimes as a specialty. I wonder if he is in hiding until the attorney works out a deal with the police?

Any updates today?

I'm anxious to know the (obviously, very important) reason LE has not published a photo and info on this guy, and/or a BOLO/ICE-type notice.

I wonder if our resident ICE agent would know the answer to this?

Holy cow, this is terrifying. Videos of missing children? Oh my...

Not necessarily missing kids. NCMC deals with exploited kids too. They maintain data on existing known *advertiser censored* files that are circulating on the web. Basically that means they don't think he made the files but he is downloading them.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2014/05/2...censored*-investigation.html#modal-sharetools

Another stunning sting and arrests.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73