Found Safe MO - Beck Hotsenpiller, 2, Springfield, 30 July 2013

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by los2188, Jan 22, 2014.

1. los2188

los2188 North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

Beck Hotsenpiller Corey Hotsenpiller
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Beck Hotsenpiller is a 2 year old missing toddler. He was allegedly abducted by his father, Corey Hotsenpiller. An arrest warrant has been issued for 21 year old Corey Hotsenpiller. Beck was dropped off at his father's house by Beck's mother Breci Hotsenpiller. They were sharing custody of Beck. Beck's mother Breci believes that Beck is safe at home with his father, but she has had no contact with Beck or Corey. Corey is a white male standing 5' 8", weighs 160 lbs with blond hair and blue eyes. Beck is a 2 and a half year old boy with blonde hair and blue eyes that is 3' 4" and weighs about 40 lbs.

[modsnip]

Please call Springfield Police at 417-869-TIPS (8477), submit a tip online at www.tipsubmit.com or text “417SPD plus your message” to 274637 (CRIMES).

http://www.news-leader.com/article/20140112/NEWS12/301120039/Crime-Stoppers-fugitive

http://www.missingkids.com/poster/NCMC/1221844

2. Loading...

3. los2188

Beck Hotsenpiller Corey Hotsenpiller
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Beck Hotsenpiller is a 2 year old missing toddler. He was allegedly abducted by his father, Corey Hotsenpiller. An arrest warrant has been issued for 21 year old Corey Hotsenpiller. Beck was dropped off at his father's house by Beck's mother Breci Hotsenpiller. They were sharing custody of Beck. Beck's mother Breci believes that Beck is safe at home with his father, but she has had no contact with Beck or Corey. Corey is a white male standing 5' 8", weighs 160 lbs with blond hair and blue eyes. Beck is a 2 and a half year old boy with blonde hair and blue eyes that is 3' 4" and weighs about 40 lbs.

[modsnip]

Please call Springfield Police at 417-869-TIPS (8477), submit a tip online at www.tipsubmit.com or text “417SPD plus your message” to 274637 (CRIMES).

http://www.news-leader.com/article/20140112/NEWS12/301120039/Crime-Stoppers-fugitive

http://www.missingkids.com/poster/NCMC/1221844

4. menmo

menmo Active Member

5. kseal07

kseal07 New Member

I don't understand why it's taken so long, missing since July 30, 2013.

6. honesty

honesty Member

Something is strange about this case.

7. hockeymom4

hockeymom4 New Member

8. azure

azure Well-Known Member

9. menmo

menmo Active Member

10. Ashley426

Ashley426 Member

I was thinking the same thing. I was randomly (and unfortunately :facepalm: :facepalm:) watching NG last night and saw this story. I immediately searched WS and was very surprised to not find a thread! When I Googled and saw July, I was mind blown as to why it's just now being broadcasted. What an adorable little boy! I hope he is found safe, but with as much time has passed, it's extremely unlikely :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. AzPistonsGirl

AzPistonsGirl Detroit to the Bone

Seems like (IMO) the chances are good that this little one is safe. But the questions is still WHERE IS HE?

12. Nugget

Nugget Golden Nugget Status

13. Nugget

Nugget Golden Nugget Status

http://www.kspr.com/news/local/toddler-missing-springfield-man-charged/21051620_22378512

14. KateB

KateB New Member

15. forthelost

forthelost I hear the angels call my name and I am Winterborn

16. hollye

hollye Active Member

17. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed Former Member

Beck Hotsenpiller, the young missing boy Ditzfeld and Yeager were tasked with helping put up fliers for, was also mentioned during Friday’s announcement. Yeager said they went through almost every flier they were given by the end of the route, and he said everyone they asked was willing to immediately hang up the fliers in their businesses. Ditzfeld noted a big part of the welcome rally included the attendance of Hotsenpiller’s mom, grandma and aunt.

“I think with your efforts and the enthusiasm of the town I think we’ll bring little Beck home,” Galliher said to Ditzfeld and Yeager. “It might be a little while, but we’re out there looking for him. So if whoever’s got him can hear that, we’re coming after you. We’ll find you and bring him home.”

http://www.sedaliademocrat.com/news/home_top-news/50604551/Sedalia-selected-as-top-city

18. menmo

menmo Active Member

I got the notification there was something new posted and flew over here.
    Gosh I want this baby found!

19. SthrnRaine

SthrnRaine New Member

I noticed in one of the articles first published after Beck's abduction last year and also in a recent post on the HFBH page, there is reference made to Corey's girlfriend being with them as well. If that's the case, IMO, the girlfriend's face needs to be circulated also. I think it would greatly increase the chance of someone identifying them out and about.

20. iluvmua

iluvmua Active Member

Are they (LE) having a hard time tracking them?

I wonder if Beck's father has an throw away phone?

21. los2188