GUILTY MO - Bobbi Jo Stinnett, 23, slain, fetus stolen, Skidmore, 16 Dec 2004

The prosecution rested its case this morning during the sixth day of Lisa Montgomery’s federal death penalty case.
The final witness for the government, FBI agent Mike Oyler, testified that Montgomery was lucid when he questioned her in December 2004 about the slaying of Bobbie Jo Stinnett the day before.

http://www.kansascity.com/679/story/314595.html

oh good lord...& this is suppose to be an 'excuse'???:boohoo:

:mad:

eta....montgomery's mother should be thrown under the jail along with montgomery...imo

It's all the defense has to work with.
And I think there should be a larger hole under the jail for her whole family.
MOO and stuff.

ETA: Did no one, out of this whole family think MAYBE they should call someone to report the abuse?????

<from the cjonline link>
A parade of witnesses, including several siblings and stepsiblings, discussed not only the sexual abuse they say she suffered from her stepfather but also mistreatment by her mother.

oh good lord...& this is suppose to be an 'excuse'???:boohoo:

:mad:

eta....montgomery's mother should be thrown under the jail along with montgomery...imo

Close - long time no see - hope you are doing well.

To add my two cents - I don't think there is any acceptable excuse for what Montgomery is responsible for doing. However I also think that her upbringing exemplifies how ones environment does indeed impact their destiny. What has been printed in the media so far is the tip of the iceberg - she learned her coldness, selfishness, and bitterness very early in life as continued learning it and practicing it throughout her life. Probably still does. But I doubt a non emotional view of her upbringing can't help but to lead one to garner a touch of understanding as to why she became capable of doing what she did.

IMO not only her mother should be accompanying her to jail but also her ex husband, the master manipulator and gamesman.

It's all the defense has to work with.
And I think there should be a larger hole under the jail for her whole family.
MOO and stuff.

ETA: Did no one, out of this whole family think MAYBE they should call someone to report the abuse?????

<from the cjonline link>
A parade of witnesses, including several siblings and stepsiblings, discussed not only the sexual abuse they say she suffered from her stepfather but also mistreatment by her mother.

The drunk mother running around with several other men on the abusing husband couldn't exactly report it, she would be faced with her own abuses of all those kids in court. Her response was to blame it on LM.

To add my two cents - I don't think there is any acceptable excuse for what Montgomery is responsible for doing. However I also think that her upbringing exemplifies how ones environment does indeed impact their destiny. What has been printed in the media so far is the tip of the iceberg - she learned her coldness, selfishness, and bitterness very early in life as continued learning it and practicing it throughout her life. Probably still does. But I doubt a non emotional view of her upbringing can't help but to lead one to garner a touch of understanding as to why she became capable of doing what she did.

IMO not only her mother should be accompanying her to jail but also her ex husband, the master manipulator and gamesman.

Hey raisin. :)
What it ALL boils down to, is DID SHE COMPREHEND WHAT SHE WAS DOING WAS WRONG? <emphasis only>

Hey raisin. :)
What it ALL boils down to, is DID SHE COMPREHEND WHAT SHE WAS DOING WAS WRONG? <emphasis only>

She admitted to hesitating and if you read that one article from CJOnline - she was near Bobbie Jo's home the day before the murder - she didn't do it then, she waited a day - IMO she definitely knew it was wrong - no other reason to hesitate. Hesitating to think it over isn't exactly an attribute of insane persons I would venture to say.

IMO she knew it was wrong - she just didn't care...except for herself.

She admitted to hesitating and if you read that one article from CJOnline - she was near Bobbie Jo's home the day before the murder - she didn't do it then, she waited a day - IMO she definitely knew it was wrong - no other reason to hesitate. Hesitating to think it over isn't exactly an attribute of insane persons I would venture to say.

IMO she knew it was wrong - she just didn't care...except for herself.
Brilliant, as usual. Here's your cookie. :D

I wonder what happened to the illustrious Dr Deitz?

I'm thinking the prosecution is holding him back for their rebuttal case. The DA did not present anything but the facts concerning the murder so I suspect they will hold all their bullets for the insanity defense for the rebuttal portion - after they hear what the defense "experts" have to say. Just my guess

hi RC:) (waving)

i agree with your point made, but not an excuse to go lightly on this animal....
....you're right...she knew it was wrong...she knew what she was doing...not one shred of sympathy for this woman, here......she disgusts me!

Defense is definitely going to have a tough row to hoe:

http://www.myfoxkc.com/myfox/pages/...n=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=1.1.1

video report - apparently Ms. Montgomery had long nails, her daughter testified that LM had cut her nails when she saw LM with the baby. One has to wonder why a crazy person would bother with that, but a smart sane person might be thinking to clip the nails to remove DNA. Fortunately for LE that did not work in this case.

On cross-examination by prosecutors, Desiree Boman said her mother lied about other things and forced her children to cook, clean and pay for their own clothes.
========

On cross-examination, Schnack agreed that weeks before Montgomery cut out Stinnett’s baby, the research included how to do Caesarean section deliveries. Schnack said that Montgomery spent only about eight minutes at the C-section Web sites.

http://www.kansascity.com/115/story/318927.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans
Back