GUILTY MO - Breeann Rodriguez, 3, Senath, 6 August 2011 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is going to be a press conference at noon. How long before noon their time?

They are central time. 1/2 hour from now.

There is going to be a press conference at noon. How long before noon their time?

Do you have the link with this info? Maybe link to presser? TIA

It's not quite 6:30 here for me. I signed on and came to check on Breeann.

:cry:

This is just horrible. Prayers for her Mommy and Daddy and her Brother.

Another lesson in the fact that our children are never safe. Never turn your back on your child. He/she isn't safe even in a small town, a rural area, a cul-de-sac. She isn't safe in your driveway and she isn't safe for two minutes while you run to the bathroom. She isn't safe outside with another child.

We have to watch our children. No one can protect them but us. This world is dangerous.

Police: Suspect in custody in the case of missing 3-year-old

http://www.kmov.com/news/local/Poli...he-case-of-missing-3-year-old--127651443.html

According to the Senath Police, the suspect is from the local area but is not related to the family. He is being held, awaiting formal charges.

Missouri State Highway Patrol, Missouri Department of Conservation and the Dunklin County Major Case Squad are now searching for Breeann Rodriguez’s body and her bicycle in an undisclosed area in Dunklin County.

I am in the st louis area (kind of - about 45 min away)

This is so sad.....watching this/reading this while babysitting my 3 year old grandson and 9 mo old granddaughter. My heart aches for this family.

It's not quite 6:30 here for me. I signed on and came to check on Breeann.

:cry:

This is just horrible. Prayers for her Mommy and Daddy and her Brother.

bbm

Especially her brother. May this be a reminder to not ever leave another child in charge of a child--- for both of their sakes. A child should never bear that responsibility. :no:

I think it's a juvenile or a pedophile. I don't think it has anything to do with the parents. It sounds like the public helped with the tips in locating the perp.

This article say it's a man. I guess it could be the reporter's assumption.

http://www.kait8.com/story/15227946/press-conference-set-about-suspect-in-missing-senath-girl-case#

"Police say the suspect is from the Senath or surrounding area and is not related to the family. The suspect is being held at the Dunklin County Justice Center pending formal charges. There is no more information on the identity of the suspect available. The man's name is being withheld pending formal charges."

I contacted KAIT about the presser and they are saying they are just getting the news and updates so they don't know if it will be live streamed. If so it there will be a link on their main page. Ack!

My prayers go out to Breeann's parents and siblings. RIP Breeann.... I'm so glad LE got him... MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave